PDA

View Full Version : Callout NEMOTEN

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Since I declined your BULLSHIT "terms" since you have NO CLUE what its like to drive a car with power and torque.

How about run what you brung for $100 Friday night. Don't ask me to remove parts off my car as I wouldn't ask you to.

Simple yes or no will do. I won't talk shit to you in this thread. You are such a man to call out a superior vehicle to yours, so show me what you got on the track. I'm sick of people who can't afford tires asking me to bend down to their level.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 06:01 PM
This call out is to prove a point that stupid ricers calling out superior vehicles is a never ending circle.

Lankhoss
06-03-2009, 06:06 PM
FWD cars have horrible traction, too, Smacked.

The difference though, is a high LOW END TORQUE car has much worse traction than a car with a similar p:w ratio but with no low end torque. Torque is usually what makes you break traction more than horsepower.

NEMO
06-03-2009, 06:06 PM
i will accept but only for $40. i will race ne one because i love doing it.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 06:08 PM

The difference though, is a high LOW END TORQUE car has much worse traction than a car with a similar p:w ratio but with no low end torque. Torque is usually what makes you break traction more than horsepower.

Lank don't lecture me with your "street dyno" bullshit. I don't give a fuck about your "street lessons". It is simple, run what you brung, I don't need to hear the science behind the shit. Got damn.

Tech5
06-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Does this make you look better by declining his call out and making your own with your rules?

Bahahahhaha

Tech5
06-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Lank don't lecture me with your "street dyno" bullshit. I don't give a fuck about your "street lessons". It is simple, run what you brung, I don't need to hear the science behind the shit. Got damn.

then why did you need to see his 8 sec time sheet

NEMO
06-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Does this make you look better by declining his call out and making your own with your rules?

Bahahahhaha
tell me about it :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
and he didnt think i would accept. only thing is only for $40

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 06:12 PM
I didn't make any "terms" on this callout. Its simple. Run what you brung.

Lankhoss
06-03-2009, 06:13 PM
No, it's not simple

Your 3500lb car with 460rwhp is going to have the same p:w as a 1750lb car with 230whp. The difference between the two is, I am willing to bet that you would have FAR MORE low end torque than a 4cyl motor making 230whp. So, with a RWD 1750lb car making 230hp (same power:weight as you), I'd still bet that you would have worse traction as your torque coming out of the hole would be far higher.

Of course, there are a ton of different factors such as suspension and front/rear weight bias, etc....but with all things being perfectly equal, the higher TORQUE car is going to have more traction issues than the lower torque car (with the same horsepower).

That is typically why V8's have bad traction issues, not necessarily because of the power they make.

Tech5
06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
No, it's not simple

Your 3500lb car with 460rwhp is going to have the same p:w as a 1750lb car with 230whp. The difference between the two is, I am willing to bet that you would have FAR MORE low end torque than a 4cyl motor making 230whp. So, with a RWD 1750lb car making 230hp (same power:weight as you), I'd still bet that you would have worse traction as your torque coming out of the hole would be far higher.

Of course, there are a ton of different factors such as suspension and front/rear weight bias, etc....but with all things being perfectly equal, the higher TORQUE car is going to have more traction issues than the lower torque car (with the same horsepower).

That is typically why V8's have bad traction issues, not necessarily because of the power they make.

great post

NEMO
06-03-2009, 06:16 PM
but im 2150lbs and only 180hp:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

NEMO
06-03-2009, 06:17 PM
so run what you brung friday ams $40 ?

DSGMach1
06-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Since I declined your BULLSHIT "terms" since you have NO CLUE what its like to drive a car with power and torque.

How about run what you brung for $100 Friday night. Don't ask me to remove parts off my car as I wouldn't ask you to.

Simple yes or no will do. I won't talk shit to you in this thread. You are such a man to call out a superior vehicle to yours, so show me what you got on the track. I'm sick of people who can't afford tires asking me to bend down to their level.

Who ever said nemo couldn't afford tires??:thinking:

fisher
06-03-2009, 06:18 PM

damn dude why are you getting ill with lank i always like reading his posts

Lankhoss
06-03-2009, 06:20 PM
I don't think he's getting ill with me, I think he's just a little irritated and is basically telling me that what I say isn't going to change his mood :D

NEMO
06-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Who ever said nemo couldn't afford tires??:thinking:
lol

Kason23
06-03-2009, 06:21 PM
No, it's not simple

Or really High/low end tq 4 cylinders lol. traction is a bitch even on DR's.. I think you guys need to go to SDR since I am going there friday and I can watch :D

stillaneon
06-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Or really High/low end tq 4 cylinders lol. traction is a bitch even on DR's.. I think you guys need to go to SDR since I am going there friday and I can watch :D

I was about to point out that Traction sucks even at under 300 hp for me.

btstone
06-03-2009, 06:28 PM

yeah but the configuration of the neon motors give them A LOT more tq than the avg 4-cyl

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:29 PM

torque IS what breaks the tires loose. torque is a measurement of twisting force while hp is work done over a period of time. im not going into all this just clarifying Lank

Lankhoss
06-03-2009, 06:30 PM

That's because you are FWD, on smaller tires and wheels, and weigh quite a bit less than Smacked. What is your car....2900lbs? (I really don't know much about Neons, so correct me where I'm wrong).

Smacked has a 3500lb RWD car, which is probably on 17 X 10.5" wheels, and he has drag radials for street tires I believe. That setup is a LOT better for traction than your car is, before we start talking about horsepower and torque.

Lankhoss
06-03-2009, 06:31 PM
torque IS what breaks the tires loose. torque is a measurement of twisting force while hp is work done over a period of time. im not going into all this just clarifying Lank

Yes, you are right. What I meant was.....a car that makes 400rwtq at 2000 RPMs will break loose easier than a car that weighs half as much and only makes 100 - 150rwtq at 2000 RPMs.

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Yes, you are right. What I meant was.....a car that makes 400rwtq at 2000 RPMs will break loose easier than a car that weighs half as much and only makes 100 - 150rwtq at 2000 RPMs.

thats gettin down to mathmatical equations. yes i see what ur sayin though, but there is going to be a point where both cars would be equal but i really dont care enought to figure out what thoes numbers r.

NEMO
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
so i accept with the change of $100 to just $40 and no response?

stillaneon
06-03-2009, 06:40 PM
That's because you are FWD, on smaller tires and wheels, and weigh quite a bit less than Smacked. What is your car....2900lbs? (I really don't know much about Neons, so correct me where I'm wrong).

Smacked has a 3500lb RWD car, which is probably on 17 X 10.5" wheels, and he has drag radials for street tires I believe. That setup is a LOT better for traction than your car is, before we start talking about horsepower and torque.

Yeah 2900 lbs.

Plus a 300 lb box in the back and my 280 lb ass and dynomat.

Our cars weigh the same.

He just has more torque and power than I do.

We are both lowered. If he has 17s then our tires are close as well.

btstone
06-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Tq is really only a factor down low.....once past 80 or so its all HP...if u have more than you will pull

Kason23
06-03-2009, 06:43 PM
oh no if he is running 10.5 inchers he has way more tire on the ground then us lol

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Tq is really only a factor down low.....once past 80 or so its all HP...if u have more than you will pull

false... u just "feel" the TQ down low. it doesnt just go away

btstone
06-03-2009, 06:46 PM
false...

false with no explanation..sounds like a dumbass

did i say anything about it going away you bitch

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:47 PM
i just gave u one read again

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:48 PM

false with no explanation..sounds like a dumbass

did i say anything about it going away you bitch

yes u did......

stillaneon
06-03-2009, 06:48 PM
oh no if he is running 10.5 inchers he has way more tire on the ground then us lol

about 2.5 to 3 maybe.

I cant remember how wide these tires are.

I'm just stating that I have just as many issues with Traction as Aaron does, if not more because I am FWD with a substancial amount of torque

btstone
06-03-2009, 06:49 PM

yea...i see it

fucking idiot

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:50 PM
about 2.5 to 3 maybe.

I cant remember how wide these tires are.

I'm just stating that I have just as many issues with Traction as Aaron does, if not more because I am FWD with a substancial amount of torque

well along with smacked's mods, i see him hookin up easier then u would.

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
yea...i see it

fucking idiot

did u just call urself an idiot?

btstone
06-03-2009, 06:53 PM

LOL

keep typring

stillaneon

Did you just misspell "yourself"?

btstone

i also see you shit about cars...so i am enjoying you explain how the race is gonna work.

how tq will i use on you i wonder?

iEvo
06-03-2009, 06:54 PM
i also see you shit about cars...so i am enjoying you explain how the race is gonna work.

how tq will i use on you i wonder?

i also make since when i say things...

TheSnail
06-03-2009, 06:55 PM
I thought torque was more important to topspeed than hp, hence lets say a 10sec gxsr600 only being able to go 150-160mph or so. So when the wind resistance starts adding up @ 100+mph, the car with more torque will prevail, considering the cars have the same drag cf.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 06:59 PM
I do not own DRs. I run 275/40 street tires on stock 17x9 wheels. I have 15x8 wheels with 26" slicks as well. My car doesn't hook up for shit on street tires in 1st or 2nd gear. It is a different story on the ET Streets.

We can get to it Friday at AMS. Where is this track at? I'm not taking your money dude. You can just see what this car launches like at a properly prepped tracked on slicks.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I thought torque was more important to topspeed than hp, hence lets say a 10sec gxsr600 only being able to go 150-160mph or so. So when the wind resistance starts adding up @ 100+mph, the car with more torque will prevail, considering the cars have the same drag cf.

Wrong HP pulls cars to high top speeds. Torque helps the car get in the power band and helps pull the car until the HP takes over.

btstone
06-03-2009, 07:02 PM

has more to do with aerodynamics and gearing.....the gsxr is not very aero....im not sure about the gearing

tq is still there. its just not what makes you faster once you get that speed..the HP your car is making is creating the MPH. the TQ is not a prevalent due to the momentum of the car

i hope Ievo's bitch ass just learned a little something about a world he shouldnt be in

i will teach him more when i see him :)

89FOXBODY
06-03-2009, 07:04 PM
I do not own DRs. I run 275/40 street tires on stock 17x9 wheels. I have 15x8 wheels with 26" slicks as well. My car doesn't hook up for shit on street tires in 1st or 2nd gear. It is a different story on the ET Streets.

We can get to it Friday at AMS. Where is this track at? I'm not taking your money dude. You can just see what this car launches like at a properly prepped tracked on slicks.

haha....if only he knew :(

iEvo
06-03-2009, 07:04 PM
has more to do with aerodynamics and gearing.....the gsxr is not very aero....im not sure about the gearing

tq is still there. its just not what makes you faster once you get that speed..the HP your car is making is creating the MPH. the TQ is not a prevalent due to the momentum of the car

i hope Ievo's bitch ass just learned a little something about a world he shouldnt be in

i will teach him more when i see him :)

so u think u know more about cars then i do??? well u can keep thinking that

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 07:06 PM
haha....if only he knew :(

What? Explain yourself.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 07:07 PM
so u think u know more about cars then i do??? well u can keep thinking that

Who cars who knows more dude, seriously. When it comes down to it, ETs are all that matter.

iEvo
06-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Who cars who knows more dude, seriously. When it comes down to it, ETs are all that matter.

im just tryin to help him understand some car facts

Lankhoss
06-03-2009, 07:08 PM

Except....you don't know how to use the word "since"

iEvo
06-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Except....you don't know how to use the word "since"

cool

89FOXBODY
06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
What? Explain yourself.

im not sure but if you know of atlanta motor speedway i would assume so.... on friday nights pit lane is turned into an 8th track, there is no tree its rich christensen style.... you would have to show up early to be able to run him in test and tune i believe.... cause they will divide the classes into power ranges and import domestic.... oh and they prep it wonderfully :D

but it was all accepted now i believe.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 07:18 PM
im not sure but if you know of atlanta motor speedway i would assume so.... on friday nights pit lane is turned into an 8th track, there is no tree its rich christensen style.... you would have to show up early to be able to run him in test and tune i believe.... cause they will divide the classes into power ranges and import domestic.... oh and they prep it wonderfully :D

but it was all accepted now i believe.

Ahh fuck that nonsense. I rather drive my happy ass to SDR with a fucking tree and some win lights. That is some bullshit right there. I need some damn timeslips.

89FOXBODY
06-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Ahh fuck that nonsense. I rather drive my happy ass to SDR with a fucking tree and some win lights. That is some bullshit right there. I need some damn timeslips.

so all was agreed and you back out?:thinking:

03RCode
06-03-2009, 07:21 PM

Are you sure?

89FOXBODY
06-03-2009, 07:22 PM

sounds like it was... imo

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 07:23 PM
89FOXBODY- lol i see what you had done did there.

Tech5
06-03-2009, 07:26 PM

*Cares *

See I can spell check ya too

*Matters*

89FOXBODY
06-03-2009, 07:29 PM
89FOXBODY- lol i see what you had done did there.

i was just saying.... it was his "not terms" nemo agreed to.... then smack agreed, without understanding the circumstances of a "race track"... so "not terms" can still end up not being what you want... hence we have terms.

oh yeah there is no time slips givin at ams but there is a win light... and you can get the wall side or the grass side.... choose wisely

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 07:31 PM
you shouldn't have told him, it would have made for a pretty interesting video since he was going to "show him how to launch"

lol

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 07:35 PM
you shouldn't have told him, it would have made for a pretty interesting video since he was going to "show him how to launch"

lol

Honestly, it still wouldn't have mattered. But if I'm pulling my shit out to a track I want some timeslips.

89FOXBODY
06-03-2009, 07:36 PM

lol

youre right but we all know how it would have ended he would have shown up seen how it worked back out and said something about a bunch of rednecks with nothing else to do on friday night... and then he goes to the street with his super fast slick tire driven car and raced till 3am in the morning endangering his and people around hims life when we would be in a controlled enviroment with safety personel.

Tech5
06-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Honestly, it still wouldn't have mattered. But if I'm pulling my shit out to a track I want some timeslips.

Time slips*

See you fuk up more then I do.

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 07:39 PM

Dude, it's your daily driven street car, don't act like it's the end all of racecars. If you go to race somebody, it's to race them, not just to get a timeslip.

Tech5
06-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Dude, it's your daily driven street car, don't act like it's the end all of racecars. If you go to race somebody, it's to race them, not just to get a timeslip.

True and I am done talking.... If anyone has anything else to say that I should read PM me...Good night

NEMO
06-03-2009, 08:57 PM
so did he back out once again

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 09:00 PM

I love the fact that I get under your skin so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZdi0FPjjRk

NEMO
06-03-2009, 09:01 PM

We can get to it Friday at AMS. Where is this track at? I'm not taking your money dude. You can just see what this car launches like at a properly prepped tracked on slicks.you can tell me that when you beat me:goodjob:

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 09:01 PM
I love the fact that I get under your skin so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZdi0FPjjRk

Lol, you don't.

iEvo
06-03-2009, 09:02 PM
smacked u really like that vid dont u lol

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Lol, you don't.

Obviously you do since you feel the need to state your opinion so much. I think the V is getting rained out tomorrow so no bitch slap for you...LOL. I can't make it anyways.:lmfao:

fisher
06-03-2009, 09:03 PM
would this work if i flagged you guys sat. night

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 09:04 PM
smacked u really like that vid dont u lol

Man I laughed for 10 minutes straight the first time I saw it.

iEvo
06-03-2009, 09:04 PM

it is a pretty funny vid

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 09:09 PM

Simple minds, simple pleasures I guess.

You're like the retard that laughs at a brick.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 09:12 PM
would this work if i flagged you guys sat. night

I think I may be able to make Saturday night work...

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Simple minds, simple pleasures I guess.

You're like the retard that laughs at a brick.

So whats up with the STi, give that shit up?

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 09:16 PM
nope, still waiting on my engine. It's not a fast turn-around on a engine build. I've just been enjoying my bike in the meantime.

iEvo
06-03-2009, 09:20 PM
nope, still waiting on my engine. It's not a fast turn-around on a engine build. I've just been enjoying my bike in the meantime.

what turbo u thinkin of goin with?? or is it a ninja secret?

Z0_o6
06-03-2009, 09:21 PM
i already have a 35R on it. It just got to be time for a built motor so I can up the boost a little bit.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 09:21 PM

Hmm, well I hope I don't ever have to rebuild my motor anytime soon.

"Good luck." -Taken:lmfao:

iEvo
06-03-2009, 09:22 PM
cool cool. yea i hear ya

NEMO
06-03-2009, 10:30 PM
so am im understanding this right. you make a call out i accept and now your backing out?

NEMO
06-03-2009, 11:03 PM
Man I really find it funny that you think I'm actually "bitching out" to your piece of shit civic. Dude, I don't give a fuck about your car. Its slow. Its a piece of shit. Come race me on the street saturday night. fisher will flag us. $100.
he has back out from his OP so this thread needs to be closed also

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 11:05 PM
nah don't close this shit we running on the street friday or saturday night

if we going to run at AMS and pay $20 to get in we might as well run on the street...it is free to run on the street since i aint gettin no timeslips...i like to get timeslips if i'm payin to run somewhere. lets do it on the street friday night or saturday night, what part of town you in, i'll even come to you.

SmackedInATL
06-03-2009, 11:08 PM
moonlight madness at steele friday 9pm-1am...you should accomodate me, it is my birthday friday and i feel like draggin some hondas for my birthday.

NEMO
06-03-2009, 11:20 PM
moonlight madness at steele friday 9pm-1am...you should accomodate me, it is my birthday friday and i feel like draggin some hondas for my birthday.im not driving 3 hours away. im located in griffin you can run me there friday night after im done with AMS

ACCORDPRIDE
06-04-2009, 01:21 AM
yea arron come on down here to griffin run

long time no see
but i do see you have changed alot:no:

SmackedInATL
06-04-2009, 07:19 AM
^LOL. You guys keep amusing me with these changing comments. It's the Internet. Get over it.

NEMO
06-04-2009, 07:53 AM
we have a couple little spots down here. we can mark off an 1/8.

btstone
06-04-2009, 07:58 AM
moonlight madness at steele friday 9pm-1am...you should accomodate me, it is my birthday friday and i feel like draggin some hondas for my birthday.

Too bad I don't have my Honda for you to drag. But I will buy u a drink on ur bday

bowdown201
06-04-2009, 08:07 AM
^^lol hell yea thats what im talkin bout. You goin to the V tonight Brandon?

Jason..
06-04-2009, 08:28 AM
This callout is stupid ive yet to see Smacker callout anyone but way under his hp cars...well in some cases he still looses 350Z 340WHp Mustang supercharged cobra 460whp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sGCgPogIn0
And im sure your gona make a comment such as get your car running and what not..but as soon as it it the will be a callout waiting for you.
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=191432&stc=1
As pf yesterday so you dont call bs...

ACCORDPRIDE
06-04-2009, 08:34 AM
^LOL. You guys keep amusing me with these changing comments. It's the Internet. Get over it.

wat u mean get over it - i aint on shit

i dont give a shit wat u do or how u act - im jus sayin u dif than wen i met u at the gwinnet meet

Evolunchbox
06-04-2009, 08:35 AM
You guys are funny...

bowdown201
06-04-2009, 08:44 AM
This callout is stupid ive yet to see Smacker callout anyone but way under his hp cars...

Nemo made the first callout in the video thread

SmackedInATL
06-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Jason you are a bitch. Point blank. You try to pull this bullshit "350z 340whp vs my sc cobra with 460 rwhp". My car was on stock pulley at the time fuck boy. I'm not one to make excuses but I'm glad you think you won such a big race that night when it was the first time I ever launched the car on the street. You saw what the fuck happened at the track when I broke my foot off in your ass, but somehow you seem to think that wasn't a real race.

You talk all this shit online but when you see me out you just try to shake my hand and be all buddy buddy and shit. Well fuck that shit from now on if you think you are so big and bad act that way in public or you can shut the fuck up just like the rest of them. Jesus christ dude, you are the most two face mother fucker I've ever met. Thacker may say a lot of shit that ain't true, but everything he said about you was dead on.

SmackedInATL
06-04-2009, 08:57 AM
wat u mean get over it - i aint on shit

i dont give a shit wat u do or how u act - im jus sayin u dif than wen i met u at the gwinnet meet

You don't know how I act because I have seen you maybe twice. I'm chill as you saw that night but sometimes these fuck boy ricers need to be taught some lessons. I love how people like to think they know someone just because they meet someone once.

SmackedInATL
06-04-2009, 09:00 AM
LOL Jason. Thats what I figured you'd say on the phone. Hahaha, you ain't got shit for me man. That simple.

Jason..
06-04-2009, 09:01 AM
Jason you are a bitch. Point blank. You try to pull this bullshit "350z 340whp vs my sc cobra with 460 rwhp". My car was on stock pulley at the time fuck boy. I'm not one to make excuses but I'm glad you think you won such a big race that night when it was the first time I ever launched the car on the street. You saw what the fuck happened at the track when I broke my foot off in your ass, but somehow you seem to think that wasn't a real race.

You talk all this shit online but when you see me out you just try to shake my hand and be all buddy buddy and shit. Well fuck that shit from now on if you think you are so big and bad act that way in public or you can shut the fuck up just like the rest of them. Jesus christ dude, you are the most two face mother fucker I've ever met. Thacker may say a lot of shit that ain't true, but everything he said about you was dead on.Wow taking shit to heart huh?

ACCORDPRIDE
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
You don't know how I act because I have seen you maybe twice. I'm chill as you saw that night but sometimes these fuck boy ricers need to be taught some lessons. I love how people like to think they know someone just because they meet someone once.

well then just come down to griffin and see how you fair against some fuckboy ricers:lmfao:

Jason..
06-04-2009, 09:04 AM
LOL Jason. Thats what I figured you'd say on the phone. Hahaha, you ain't got shit for me man. That simple.You know we are cool calm down it was a joke.But if you want to kick my ass the be my guest..

SmackedInATL
06-04-2009, 09:08 AM
You know we are cool calm down it was a joke.But if you want to kick my ass the be my guest..

If I wanted to kick your ass thats what I would have said. I said if you are going to talk all this dumb shit online then make sure you do the same in public.

All you have to your name is racing my Cobra. You haven't done shit else. You get your ass walked all over at the track and still trapped higher than me during our race.

When you car is ready it is run what you brung at a 1/4 mile track of your choice for $200. There you have it, call out already made for you. I don't need to hear anything else out your mouth until you show up at a track. Period.:goodjob:

btstone
06-04-2009, 09:15 AM
Bowdown

Yeah. I will be at the V in the vette tonight

bowdown201
06-04-2009, 09:17 AM
fo sho. If the rain holds off Ill go

NEMO
06-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Nemo made the first callout in the video threadand he turned it down :crazy:

Jason..
06-04-2009, 09:33 AM
If I wanted to kick your ass thats what I would have said. I said if you are going to talk all this dumb shit online then make sure you do the same in public.

All you have to your name is racing my Cobra. You haven't done shit else. You get your ass walked all over at the track and still trapped higher than me during our race.

When you car is ready it is run what you brung at a 1/4 mile track of your choice for $200. There you have it, call out already made for you. I don't need to hear anything else out your mouth until you show up at a track. Period.:goodjob:Ive actually raced alot of faster cars..people on the site can vouch for me.For what my car was i busted alot of heads even before the spray.

SicStang03
06-04-2009, 10:53 AM
buncha gey in this thread

Jason..
06-04-2009, 10:57 AM
buncha gey in this threadCalm down