PDA

View Full Version : Ants are everywhere in my car!!!!!

JEY$JDM
06-02-2009, 10:56 AM
yo IA i woke up this morning and got in my car.... as soon as i go to crank it up, i feel like 10 stings all over my body! i look down, and im covered in ANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, we have no bug spray.... and im wondering what kind i should get? i dont want to spray the shit on my car and fuck the paint up er sumthin....?

and i mean, these ants are everywhere!!!! in my fenders, my doors, my windows, crawling all over my carpet and seats!!!! what the fuck... whats the best thing to do? just regular ant killer shit???????????????????????

X-Runner
06-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Yep and don't park in the grass anymore.

Turbodude06
06-02-2009, 11:30 AM
^ thats what I would do, good luck with that though that sucks....

Homer Simpson
06-02-2009, 01:33 PM
sucks jey.

I don't know dude. Just spray your car down with a water hose and vaccum.

never_finished
06-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Buy those ant traps, place them under the seats and whereever else. Wash/vacuum your jams, and clean the inside of your car really good. As far as spray, just get raid or something, then shampoo and vacuum. Don't park in grass, or leave food/drink/crumbs in your car.

JEY$JDM
06-02-2009, 03:28 PM
thanx guys... ants are gone for now.
my car never has trash in it. always clean!!!:goodjob:
its just that im living at my gma's place and inside n out of her house there are ants every fuckin where!!!!!
shit is crazy... got sum ant spray and fucked em up.. then i hosed the car down, and vacuumed it all out.. mother fuckers

scttydb411
06-02-2009, 10:59 PM
bug bomb the car...the fog will get into areas that you can't with just spray. 1 in front, 1 in back. after it's complete, let the car completely air out for a few hours to half day.

D3UC3S
06-02-2009, 11:02 PM
i parked under a tree one time with my old civic and there was apparently a family of ants that needed a new home.................

i had to pull the carpet in the whole car. It was horrible. Bad memories. Get the bait things that look like little flowers and put them under the seats for as long as you stay there. Pull the carpet back under the dash and throw a few in there and the trunk too.

Scotsman
06-03-2009, 05:39 AM
bug bomb the car...the fog will get into areas that you can't with just spray. 1 in front, 1 in back. after it's complete, let the car completely air out for a few hours to half day.i had to do that once , buti set off 2 up front and 2 in the back , worked like a charm:goodjob:

AnthonyF
06-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Happens to me almost once a year. Ant traps, and they are gone in less than 24 hours.

I know all about Ant traps... :ninja: Typically involves young girls...

-Ant.

hurlyfire7
06-03-2009, 02:28 PM

I know all about Ant traps... :ninja: Typically involves young girls...

-Ant.

Shibby

JEY$JDM
06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
i had to do that once , buti set off 2 up front and 2 in the back , worked like a charm:goodjob:
thanx guys... ill do that if they come back for sure! i sprayed em n they gone for now pffft

Scotsman
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
thanx guys... ill do that if they come back for sure! i sprayed em n they gone for now pffftmake sure to set one off under the hood , one in the car and one in the trunk , guaranted kills!

JEY$JDM
06-03-2009, 11:32 PM
thanx Scotsman.. will do.. ive seen your sig forever now, just never read it. sht is funny dude!!!! the kilt rape thing LOL

JayL
06-03-2009, 11:39 PM
hey everyone, i used to work for a pest control company a couple years back, worked there for about a year. i learned some pretty cool tricks, and one of those is..

if ants get in your kitchen or in your car and you want to kill them without contaminating or messing up your car, just go buy some windex with ammonia in it and spray the ants, they will die in a few min. and use the ant traps, they work.. and when the ants go away, pull out the traps and put them in a plastic bag in your fridge to keep them fresh until you need them next.

just a few tips for you guys that have ants...