PDA

View Full Version : Xbox LIVE

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 09:15 AM
I don't know how to start this, But I thought I would share a story. I met this guy his name is ryan I met him on Xbox LIVE when playing matchmaking on halo 2. After I won the match by a hair, he challenged me to a match and it ended up in a tie. Soon after that we became best friends for over five years but at the time that I met him, he was dating his high school sweet heart. Which after a couple of months he told me that he just found out that his girl had cancer. Well, she went threw therapy and after a while the doctors thought it was gone but the second scared came around a year later, when the cancer came back. Soon after the second time in therapy my buddy Snoopaloop wanted to marry her before cancer took that chance from him. By this time he knew the outcome of the cancer could not be "happily ever after," but he didn't care and married her. However she didn't want to at first because she didn't want ryan to become widow or have that title but he didn't care he wanted to marry her regardless so they got married. But the worst has yet to happen, the cancer had came back once more and it came back stronger than before and a year after their marriage… Of course they went to the doctors but Jennifer Snoopaloop's wife did not want to go threw any therapy with "maybe" or "there is a slight chance". So they traveled around the world and they just got back just a month ago... but he posted this on our gaming forum on May 31st.

"Its been a hard three years, my girlfriend fought cancer as best she could. But sadly it was just to much for her, May 31 she know longer had to suffer. I know she is in a better place where she will no longer feel any pain any suffering and for this i can keep a smile on my face."

Jason..
06-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Damn that was hard.Sorry to hear it.

FasTech
06-02-2009, 09:24 AM
That really makes my eyes water up, man. Just glad they were able to enjoy life some before she passed. Really sucks how some things have to work out. But, she is in a better place and she suffers no more.

Red_Phoenix
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
you trying to make us cry on here??:cry: Cancer sucks:no:

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Damn that was hard.Sorry to hear it.

I know it is very hard to even think what to say to him.. cause we take nothing very serious and we laugh a lot but now on something of this magnitude it was nothing to laugh about.

JITB
06-02-2009, 09:29 AM
I don't know how to start this, But I thought I would share a story. I met this guy his name is ryan I met him on Xbox LIVE when playing matchmaking on halo 2. After I won the match by a hair, he challenged me to a match and it ended up in a tie. Soon after that we became best friends for over five years but at the time that I met him, he was dating his high school sweet heart. Which after a couple of months he told me that he just found out that his girl had cancer. Well, she went threw therapy and after a while the doctors thought it was gone but the second scared came around a year later, when the cancer came back. Soon after the second time in therapy my buddy Snoopaloop wanted to marry her before cancer took that chance from him. By this time he knew the outcome of the cancer could not be "happily ever after," but he didn't care and married her. However she didn't want to at first because she didn't want ryan to become widow or have that title but he didn't care he wanted to marry her regardless so they got married. But the worst has yet to happen, the cancer had came back once more and it came back stronger than before and a year after their marriage… Of course they went to the doctors but Jennifer Snoopaloop's wife did not want to go threw any therapy with "maybe" or "there is a slight chance". So they traveled around the world and they just got back just a month ago... but he posted this on our gaming forum on May 31st.

"Its been a hard three years, my girlfriend fought cancer as best she could. But sadly it was just to much for her, May 31 she know longer had to suffer. I know she is in a better place where she will no longer feel any pain any suffering and for this i can keep a smile on my face."

sad story indeed man..

I can almost side with you on xbox live and making real good friends you never see. Ive played with the same group of dudes since 2002..lol, and ive never met them or seen most of them in person. but its like we are real good friends..its crazy, but is weird!

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 09:35 AM
sad story indeed man..

I can almost side with you on xbox live and making real good friends you never see. Ive played with the same group of dudes since 2002..lol, and ive never met them or seen most of them in person. but its like we are real good friends..its crazy, but is weird!

Xbox LIVE is one of those things that you never thought of that could change your life.

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 09:40 AM
That really makes my eyes water up, man. Just glad they were able to enjoy life some before she passed. Really sucks how some things have to work out. But, she is in a better place and she suffers no more.

Anything he says makes me :cry: only because of who he is and how much of a good guy that he has been... His status on facebook are heart breaking.

JITB
06-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Anything he says makes me :cry: only because of who he is and how much of a good guy that he has been... His status on face are heart breaking.

it is weird when real lif stuff gets into the xbox live world...it makes stuff weird.. :( Especially when you spend most times having a good time with that person.

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 10:02 AM
it is weird when real lif stuff gets into the xbox live world...it makes stuff weird.. :( Especially when you spend most times having a good time with that person.

I have his facebook, email, and phone number and he lives in canada lol I remember when I texted him late at night and I pertented to be another girl saying hey big boy thanks for last night.. but jen snoopaloop girl replied with hey there, you didnt have to hug ryan all to yourself I could have shared Btw tickle his balls while you give him head HE LOVES DAT!! ;) and I was dam and I text back he also loves when you poke it his butt while doing 69.. and she was WOW I have to try that like right now! and 30 ish minutes went by and I get a call to get on Xbox LIVE by ryan so I get on call of duty 4 mondern warfare and waited for him and when he got into the room he called me a douche bag I was like :thinking: and he said thanks for getting me laid but fuck you man and I was why? he replied cause jen woke me up by giving me a bj and she told me to eat her out while she gave me a blowjob and after awhile she said hey ryan famous told me you like this and she poke his butt hole and I :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: all that night

Sigh she will be missed :( RIP Jennifer Lyn Richmond

Brett
06-02-2009, 10:24 AM
Its very hard to loose a wife/spouce, trust me... I know. Please tell him I am VERY sorry for his loss.

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 10:33 AM
Will do..

iEvo
06-02-2009, 11:42 AM
damn thats hard to hear

DJ Maestro
06-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Damn man. I am so sorry to hear of your friend's loss. Cancer scares the hell out of me. :(

Jecht
06-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Good man for marrying her even though he knew what the outcome would probably be.

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2009, 06:20 PM
fo real?

Hulud
06-02-2009, 06:21 PM

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 08:42 PM
fo real?

I hate to say but yes.

Kevykev
06-02-2009, 08:55 PM
Rough Deal. He really has a big heart!

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 09:05 PM
Rough Deal. He really has a big heart!

That he does.. hopefully he doesn't turn into the grinch.

EJ25RUN
06-02-2009, 09:08 PM
I hope he stays strong. He tried his best to make her happy while she was here.

FAM0U5
06-02-2009, 09:26 PM
I hope he stays strong. He tried his best to make her happy while she was here.

I just hope he understands that..

black_e92
06-02-2009, 10:36 PM
Hey man I'm very sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace and I know she is in a better place.

By the way is this the guy I know from the Gamestop we go to?

black_e92
06-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Good man for marrying her even though he knew what the outcome would probably be.

X2 QFT

FAM0U5
06-03-2009, 12:54 AM
X2 QFT

nope..