PDA

View Full Version : Hudson Bridge Wal-Mart Charity Car Show

Bullett4G63T
06-02-2009, 02:54 AM
Wal-Mart is having there first annual car show on June 13th from 12pm to 3pm. All proceeds will be donated to the Children's Miracle Network. Pre-Registration is $20 and day of the show will be $25. There are flyers at Summit that have the registration form on them. Shanes Rib Shack and Dominos Pizza will be on hand, and there will also be a live band!! So come on out and enjoy the fun!:D

steelmatt6
06-02-2009, 08:26 AM
You might want to post the address to the Hudson Bridge Wal-Mart. 12pm to 3pm doesn't seem that long for a show though!

Bullett4G63T
06-05-2009, 10:17 PM
Sorry I will post first thing in the morning, but its easy to get too!! 75 south first exit past 675 get off and the store is on the right! I expect the show to go over 3, the last one we did at the old stockbridge store went on until 5

BITCHING
06-06-2009, 02:34 PM
WHATS THE SHOW CLASSES

Motivation
06-07-2009, 02:14 AM
Hmmm... I live 2 miles from there... just don't know how good of a spot that is for a car show... GL with it.

JDM onlyy
06-07-2009, 05:44 PM
If you know where the Hudson Bridge exit is on I-75 then the Wal-Mart is literally right next to the highway.

For those of you who do not know where the Hudson Bridge/Eagles Lading Parkway exit is, its Exit 224 on I-75. If you're coming from the north it will be on your right hand side, if you're coming from the south then it will be on your left hand side.

JDM onlyy
06-07-2009, 05:45 PM
Question, do you have to register just to come and see the show or do you have to pay any entry fee? Doesn't matter to me as long as it isn't $20 bucks for a 3 hour show. But if its $5 or something, I don't mind as long as it goes to donation.

silverDA
06-07-2009, 05:49 PM
is this import or hot rodz/

08turb@x
06-07-2009, 09:03 PM
this is an odd spot i may come out if i remember

Firefightin_tC
06-08-2009, 07:01 AM
You're going to need more information than that for this show, bro.

Just a bit of advice.

Bullett4G63T
06-12-2009, 03:03 PM
Sorry guys!! I've had a bunch of finials for school!! At this point every thing is welcome!! I'm an import guy so if I'm judging then were going to have IMPORTS!! Tim man I thought we were cool!! Hell Brandon has been talking to yo about getting ASAP into showing!! If ya dont rember I have the 90 GST and worked at Discount Tire!! Oh by the way there is no entry fee if you're just comming out to check out the cars!! I've heard that there will be alot of old school muscle and my side "the import side" well not so many cause everybody wants to question it being at wal-mart!! Now I didnt have alot to do with this show and the this is one of those things, Prizes Awarded are Peoples Choice- Best Of Show And Top 20!! Come on guys its for charity!! Now that its tommorow the entry fee will be $25 at the show unless you register today!! Come on guys dont let me down!! I know nobody knows me, but this is for a really good cause!!!!!!

Motivation
06-12-2009, 04:35 PM
Sorry guys!! I've had a bunch of finials for school!! At this point every thing is welcome!! I'm an import guy so if I'm judging then were going to have IMPORTS!! Tim man I thought we were cool!! Hell Brandon has been talking to yo about getting ASAP into showing!! If ya dont rember I have the 90 GST and worked at Discount Tire!! Oh by the way there is no entry fee if you're just comming out to check out the cars!! I've heard that there will be alot of old school muscle and my side "the import side" well not so many cause everybody wants to question it being at wal-mart!! Now I didnt have alot to do with this show and the this is one of those things, Prizes Awarded are Peoples Choice- Best Of Show And Top 20!! Come on guys its for charity!! Now that its tommorow the entry fee will be $25 at the show unless you register today!! Come on guys dont let me down!! I know nobody knows me, but this is for a really good cause!!!!!!

Oh damn, I didn't realize that was you. How you been? I will be out of town sunday, if I get back on time I will show up. I don't have a car to show anymore... :( Which Brandon are you talking about? There are about 38503 it seems that hangs out with us... If I would have know I would have gotten the rest of ASAP to come and show...

I will vouch for this guy. I am pretty sure this will be a good show and it's for charity. People, don't hesitate to help out. :cheers:

stillaneon
06-12-2009, 04:38 PM
Oh damn, I didn't realize that was you. How you been? I will be out of town sunday, if I get back on time I will show up. I don't have a car to show anymore... :( Which Brandon are you talking about? There are about 38503 it seems that hangs out with us... If I would have know I would have gotten the rest of ASAP to come and show...

I will vouch for this guy. I am pretty sure this will be a good show and it's for charity. People, don't hesitate to help out. :cheers:

Umm the 13th is a Saturday:doh:

Bullett4G63T
06-12-2009, 05:03 PM
Yep and I'm trying to get 95.5 The Beat to come out, but havent heard any thing yet!! Tim it's Brandon with the silver Tibby. Oh shoot the show is saturday not sunday. And i blew my Eclipse up!! Sucks too cause I'm back in the Focus, man go from having boost to nothing it sucks bad!! But were pulling her apart and getting ready to do a .040 over stroker!! Yep thats right a 2.4 stroker with a GT30R turbo, 272 cams and 600cc injectors, oh forgot ported and polished intake mani, head, and turbo mani!!! Gunning for 450hp so everybody keep your fingers crossed!! LOL!! Love to be as fast as Mike "gastroker"!!

Motivation
06-13-2009, 12:14 AM
Yep and I'm trying to get 95.5 The Beat to come out, but havent heard any thing yet!! Tim it's Brandon with the silver Tibby. Oh shoot the show is saturday not sunday. And i blew my Eclipse up!! Sucks too cause I'm back in the Focus, man go from having boost to nothing it sucks bad!! But were pulling her apart and getting ready to do a .040 over stroker!! Yep thats right a 2.4 stroker with a GT30R turbo, 272 cams and 600cc injectors, oh forgot ported and polished intake mani, head, and turbo mani!!! Gunning for 450hp so everybody keep your fingers crossed!! LOL!! Love to be as fast as Mike "gastroker"!!

Lol... Sounds familiar... Went from my DSM to a civic... :cry: You should look in my garage... My motor is apart. I broke a timing belt going down 75. :( Putting in a 2.3L stroker, fully forged, I have Crower Valve spring and retainers, ARP studs, and going to be going with a gt35r .82 AR, a TRE tranny with 3.73 gears, 1300CC injectors, AEM EMS, 280 Web Street Grind cams, Micropolished crank, etc, and doing a wire tuck, painting the engine bay pearl blue and exterior is going to be black with a blue pearl in it... Good luck catching up to mike... You need to shoot about 600 WHP more. lol, I am looking to run a low 10 on street tires.

Oh ok, yeah, I know the brandon you are talking about... He has never mentioned to me once about showing... :dunno:

Motivation
06-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Umm the 13th is a Saturday:doh:

Oh, well I am starting to work on a certain car at 8 and will probably finish up around 4, so probably won't be able to make it, unless I do whenever we take a break.

stillaneon
06-13-2009, 09:13 AM

wouldnt we all

Bullett4G63T
06-13-2009, 04:57 PM
Ya know it!! Hell over 1000hp would be crazy for the street!! Tim those 1300cc injectors will make your car fail at emmisons time, but if you have a set of 600cc's it will keep the fuel down and you'll pass every time!! Belive me I want bigger injectors, and Bullett will have them!! But the show was good, only one import showed up and that was my buddy in his RX-8 stillaneon you might know him he hangs with Kyle Ragan?

stillaneon
06-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Ya know it!! Hell over 1000hp would be crazy for the street!! Tim those 1300cc injectors will make your car fail at emmisons time, but if you have a set of 600cc's it will keep the fuel down and you'll pass every time!! Belive me I want bigger injectors, and Bullett will have them!! But the show was good, only one import showed up and that was my buddy in his RX-8 stillaneon you might know him he hangs with Kyle Ragan?

Wow Kyle. I haven't heard or seen from him in forever

Motivation
06-13-2009, 10:01 PM

Eh, I already have 680CC injectors in there... They aren't going to be enough though. AEM EMS can run 1300CC like they are stock. Let me know if you need any help with your DSM. You don't live that far from me. :goodjob:

Glad the show was good. I would have been there but I didn't finish up with a car until after 8 tonight...

Bullett4G63T
06-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Ah its all good man! I told them I needed more than two weeks to get them a show anyway!! Stillaneon, Kyle had told me about you when he had his Neon. Do you have XBoxLive? If so his name is gt4 yota!! Hit him up man, only thing we know how to do is go to school and work!! LOL what a life!!

Bullett4G63T
06-16-2009, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah Tim, Brandon said you can get a hold of a GT30R for me, if its true let me know how much!!