PDA

View Full Version : A good lawyer?

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Can anyone refer me to a decent traffic lawyer? Preferably an affordable lawyer. Reps will be given. Thanks.

NVEOUS
06-01-2009, 09:10 AM
what did you do??

Nemesis
06-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Yeah what did you do? To be honest depending on what you did, you can defend yourself. I spent two months researching prior court cases, GA-Laws, etc, and was ready to defend myself. I got my case dismissed in front of a judge :)

DJ Maestro
06-01-2009, 09:11 AM
j00 need this guy. :yes:

http://thankandgrowrich.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/2136_0045.jpg

BobbyFresco
06-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Mark Hill. / thread.

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Its a DUI case..... :ninja:..alcohol consumption by a minor, and reckless driving.

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 10:39 AM
So far the lawyers I've found have been ~$3000....

BKgen®
06-01-2009, 10:39 AM
http://www.attorneykennugent.com/profiles/ken%20nugent%20008.jpg

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 10:43 AM
I feel bad I knew that was Ken Nugent before it even got to his forehead. (loading-wise)

CALIWEST
06-01-2009, 11:24 AM
call the lawyer from the regular guys radio station. forgot his name though..but if u go to their website im sure u can find it

81911SC
06-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Yea, you'll need a good one for DUI.
Good luck.

quickdodge®
06-01-2009, 06:58 PM
I hope you get fucked.

Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2009, 07:29 PM
so was it you? own up :D

.blank cd
06-01-2009, 07:37 PM
I hope you get fucked.

Later, QD.Yeah, courts like to make examples out of cases like this especially now, so someone is about to get fucked

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 07:56 PM
The DUI actually isn't that bad in GA, its more the consumption of alcohol by a minor. That shit alone nearly doubled my bail, and has me stressin. I got my lawyer, and this shit is comin outta pocket. And I only got DUI because 2x 12oz beer at 140lbs can put you over .02BAC.

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
I hope you get fucked.

Later, QD.

You can hope all you want bitch. I was waiting for your judgmental ass to come into this thread. Go be an uninformed hypocrite elsewhere.

.blank cd
06-01-2009, 07:58 PM
you shoulda known better though dude

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 08:00 PM
you shoulda known better though dude

Yea, so I'm learning the hard/expensive way.

.blank cd
06-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Well, im not gonna say much cause i dont know you, and it was just a couple beers (hopefully) but its definitely not gonna be easy fighting this one off. you'll be lucky if you get off with a hefty fine on top of what you paid for the attorney, your license, and community service

quickdodge®
06-01-2009, 08:06 PM
You can hope all you want bitch. I was waiting for your judgmental ass to come into this thread. Go be an uninformed hypocrite elsewhere.

I'm the "bitch" yet you're the one with the legal troubles? Lolol. As if these problems you've acquired didn't already show your level of common sense, your statement sure as hail sealed the deal.

Do you even know what a hypocrite is? Or were too busy making an attempt to throw your troubles off on me?

Lolol @ you. I'm not stressing anything. Later, QD.

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 08:24 PM
I'm the "bitch" yet you're the one with the legal troubles? Lolol. As if these problems you've acquired didn't already show your level of common sense, your statement sure as hail sealed the deal.

Do you even know what a hypocrite is? Or were too busy making an attempt to throw your troubles off on me?

Lolol @ you. I'm not stressing anything. Later, QD.

And legal troubles make me a bitch? =/ No, not really. I'm fully aware what a hypocrite is, and I'm sure I used it correctly. Also, I was far from making an attempt to throw my troubles off on you, lol. I'm handling my own, you don't see me on here bitching and crying because I got caught doing something stupid. I just asked if anyone knew a decent DUI lawyer, though I'm no longer in need of one. Unlike the sackless social rejects on here, I'm facing the consequences of my actions, whether I like'em or not.

quickdodge®
06-01-2009, 08:29 PM
And legal troubles make me a bitch?

Quote where I called or referred to you as a bitch. It can't be done because it wasn't done.

I'm fully aware what a hypocrite is, and I'm sure I used it correctly.

If you knew what it meant, you wouldn't have referred to me as one.

Also, I was far from making an attempt to throw my troubles off on you, lol. I'm handling my own, you don't see me on here bitching and crying because I got caught doing something stupid. I just asked if anyone knew a decent DUI lawyer, though I'm no longer in need of one. Unlike the sackless social rejects on here, I'm facing the consequences of my actions, whether I like'em or not.

I doubt I'm in the lump sum of the "sackless social rejects on here" but at the very least you're doing what it takes to straighten it out. Kudos for not bitching and making it like it's someone else fault. But you were DUI. That's not cool at all. Especially for anyone else on the road with you or the potential. Later, QD.

ShooterMcGavin
06-01-2009, 08:34 PM
And legal troubles make me a bitch? =/ No, not really. I'm fully aware what a hypocrite is, and I'm sure I used it correctly. Also, I was far from making an attempt to throw my troubles off on you, lol. I'm handling my own, you don't see me on here bitching and crying because I got caught doing something stupid. I just asked if anyone knew a decent DUI lawyer, though I'm no longer in need of one. Unlike the sackless social rejects on here, I'm facing the consequences of my actions, whether I like'em or not.
do you have proof that qd has gotten a dui? :thinking:

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 08:57 PM
I wasn't using it in the specific sense of QD having gotten a DUI before, but instead having made a dumb decision.

I'm the "bitch" yet you're the one with the legal troubles?

It read as though you were implying I was a "bitch" because I had legal troubles, excuse me if I misread, I haven't slept in the last 29hrs.

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Also, no you weren't included in the "sackless social rejects" I was referring to. :goodjob:

quickdodge®
06-01-2009, 09:21 PM
I wasn't using it in the specific sense of QD having gotten a DUI before, but instead having made a dumb decision.

Dumb decisions I've made plenty of. Of this magnitude, I haven't. This is quite a bit larger than just a dumb decision (although it was). But I wouldn't be a hypocrite unless I were lambashing you after I had been doing the same thing. Saule Goode, though.

It read as though you were implying I was a "bitch" because I had legal troubles, excuse me if I misread, I haven't slept in the last 29hrs.

No sir.

Also, no you weren't included in the "sackless social rejects" I was referring to.

I didn't think I was on that case. Seriously, although my opening comment was harsh, I do believe in what I say/feel. I have not much, if any, sympathy for people in your position. Although, in the grand scheme of things, I'm a no one in yours (or anyone's life) I do hope you take some notes and learn a good lesson in this. If so, you're already a much better person than you were before this happened. Later, QD.

The Ninja
06-01-2009, 09:24 PM
:goodjob:

BanginJimmy
06-01-2009, 11:24 PM
At the very least you lose your license until you are 21, I dont even think that is negotiable. Next should be around 800 in fines, plus court costs, plus AA if they make you do that like a friend of mine. If you get away with only 4k in costs and losing your license you get off easy.

Now tell us about the reckless driving, that isnt just a standard DUI charge. I will withhold all other judgments until then.

tdurr
06-02-2009, 03:41 AM
sounds like fun bro. My sis only got a 6month suspension with her dui/failure to maintain lane/underage drinking so there is hope. What was the cause of the reckless driving? "aggressive driving"?

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2009, 09:52 AM
:goodjob:
i'm glad y'all were able to hug it out :yes: :D

The Ninja
06-02-2009, 10:57 AM
So we were going to target at ~2:30am off hwy 92 to get CO2 cartridges for his BB gun, and the business parking lot next door was empty, so I asked him if I could drive his Miata around the parking lot over there a few times. (I haven't driven a Miata before, =/, and I wanted to see what it was like) Well, obviously I had been drinking, though only 2 beers (I got off work at 12 and got to his house about 1:30), so I hadn't even had much time to drink between that and pool. After we get the cartridges he's like, sure. So he drives us over to the parking lot, and we swap seats. Well, heading from the Target parking lot to the access rd to the business parking lot there is a big dip, and then a 2 way (you can go either left or right). (He parked about 60yds away from this dip heading to the business parking lot) I get in, and get it going, I don't remember how fast we were going, but I sure as hell didn't see the dip. So we hit the dip, and me being unfamiliar with the area, I didn't realize you had such little time to make a decision as to which way you wanted to go. As soon as I saw the curb, I tried to press on brakes, but this was at the bottom of the dip so with the inertia of the car I accidentally jumped on the brakes a little too hard and locked them (Didn't feel like he had ABS) up. So curb comes and destroys the front right tire, basically taking it under the car and definitely snapping the axle, but after the curb theres this little maybe 4" in diameter and 6ft tall tree, unfortunately the front right messed up tire caught this tree at just the right angle and flipped the car onto a couple of bushes. We crawl out, and the rest is history. Just a few scrapes on him from the bushes, and my lip and chin were busted a little from the airbag.

BanginJimmy
06-02-2009, 11:08 AM
So not only were you driving after drinking while you are under 21, you proceeded to act the fool in the process and wreck your friend's car. Sounds like par for the course for someone that cant handle their alcohol.

Did you get your friend charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor also?

ISAtlanta300
06-02-2009, 12:00 PM
So we were going to target at ~2:30am off hwy 92 to get CO2 cartridges for his BB gun, and the business parking lot next door was empty, so I asked him if I could drive his Miata around the parking lot over there a few times. (I haven't driven a Miata before, =/, and I wanted to see what it was like) Well, obviously I had been drinking, though only 2 beers (I got off work at 12 and got to his house about 1:30), so I hadn't even had much time to drink between that and pool. After we get the cartridges he's like, sure. So he drives us over to the parking lot, and we swap seats. Well, heading from the Target parking lot to the access rd to the business parking lot there is a big dip, and then a 2 way (you can go either left or right). (He parked about 60yds away from this dip heading to the business parking lot) I get in, and get it going, I don't remember how fast we were going, but I sure as hell didn't see the dip. So we hit the dip, and me being unfamiliar with the area, I didn't realize you had such little time to make a decision as to which way you wanted to go. As soon as I saw the curb, I tried to press on brakes, but this was at the bottom of the dip so with the inertia of the car I accidentally jumped on the brakes a little too hard and locked them (Didn't feel like he had ABS) up. So curb comes and destroys the front right tire, basically taking it under the car and definitely snapping the axle, but after the curb theres this little maybe 4" in diameter and 6ft tall tree, unfortunately the front right messed up tire caught this tree at just the right angle and flipped the car onto a couple of bushes. We crawl out, and the rest is history. Just a few scrapes on him from the bushes, and my lip and chin were busted a little from the airbag.

Some friend you are !!! Dude if that was my car, I would have pummeled you on your busted lip and chin... and that is after I finished kicking you in the nuts....

Then I would have send a nice bill to your parents for a new car.

BanginJimmy
06-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Dont be a bitch Ninja. You fucked up and are getting pussy hurt cause I called you on it? I read your damn thread and before I posted and what I said is the truth.

You were drinking, never did I say drunk, and acting the fool and wrecked your friends car. So either you are lying about how much you drank, or you cannot handle your alcohol. Take your pick.

You said yourself, you had no clue how fast you were going in a parking lot/access road. It was obviously fast enough to lose control of the car though after you hit the dip.

You dont need a lawyer, you need a reality check.

ShooterMcGavin
06-02-2009, 03:21 PM
damn, 2 beers did you in good.