PDA

View Full Version : 2 very modded BMW m3's vs 350z/STi

Speedm0(\)key
10-01-2005, 06:44 PM
saw few new faces out in gwinnett yesterday night, good seeing ya tony and all the other people that drove a bit to hang out yesterday.. anyway my story

couple of hispanic guys in M3 e36's wanna run.. so we set a place up.. all full bolt on m3's, and ECU reflashes/Chips/EDM maf sensors (blah blah.. dude i dont know shit about bmw's but i learned a little something yesterday) and i suspect weight reduction though im not too sure, however... green m3 guy wants to run the STi from a dig (my brother was in the STi) so we insist on a roll on for chances were we would own him but he insisted, so we got a quick run in and well.. wasnt pretty, brother was ahead by 4-5 cars and still pulling by 100mph.. cool guys though

they later insisted in runing the Z on the hwy with their Black m3, so i okay'd it, we went out on the hwy were we did a 50mph pull and 70mph pull, he honked, on the 50 he jumped about half a car up instantly and we kept that .5 car distance all the way up to 130mph.. i lose

run 50 again, he jumps again a .5 car, this time i start creeping up slightly at 100+ and run out of space, dammit.. i cant avoid the jump

70mph pull (green BMWm3 joins in).. black m3 jumps a fender (im not even looking at the green one)... he starts to pull away slightly at around 90mph and then the pull stops at around 105mph i start coming back.. nice solid run it was fun.. i lost again by about .5 car were he wouldnt pull and i wouldnt pull.. he just keeps jumpin from the start and holds it.

the green M3 got owned by the STi, but owned me and the black m3 on the hwy, i dont know anything about BMW's but they were all chipped/full bolton/catless and the guys seemed to know their stuff and did alot of autoxing and stuff and one guy im pretty sure was an actual driver.. cool guys, hope to see yall again SOON!!!

TS REFLASH HERE I COME

Batman
10-01-2005, 10:20 PM
like oh my gaw..!

mogallo
10-04-2005, 09:05 PM
Sup speedmonkey?? Good runs. Was the green m3 an older one?? Cuz i think that guy tried to race me one day....

Speedm0(\)key
10-04-2005, 09:19 PM
Sup speedmonkey?? Good runs. Was the green m3 an older one?? Cuz i think that guy tried to race me one day....

it was an e36

mogallo
10-04-2005, 09:30 PM
Yep i think that might be the guy

fawk_you
10-04-2005, 10:01 PM
:goodjob: was good...:)

mogallo
10-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Leah anne smokes dope

tony
10-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Me and the M3 raced a couple of times.. he kept up with me till 3rd cause I could not get traction.. dude knows how to launch his car and I'm sure that is why he wanted to go from a dig. Once the rear tires gripped though it was all over. Mark where ya been??!!??

mogallo
10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
ive been really busy with some things lately... work and what not. Something else went wrong with my car.... been having pressure plate issues. Got the boost creep fixed and a brand new clutch installed and broke the pressure plate a few days before i was about to get tuned for high boost..... ill be there ONE day.... Hey man PM me with your number cuz i lost my phone and lost your number...... i might go out to imoport showdown this weekend. holla at me man, i still have the same number.

Speedm0(\)key
10-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Me and the M3 raced a couple of times.. he kept up with me till 3rd cause I could not get traction.. dude knows how to launch his car and I'm sure that is why he wanted to go from a dig. Once the rear tires gripped though it was all over. Mark where ya been??!!??

haha yeah i beleive you he knows how to launch his car well, still though.. i turned down the dig run with the Z.. and he still wanted a piece of the STi.. so i let him have it.. we put about 5-6 cars on him at 100-110 and were still pulling

mogallo
10-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Speedmonkey your cars still stock???

Speedm0(\)key
10-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Speedmonkey your cars still stock???

dude.. not even the Z is stock.. (not like mods on that would even matter) you guys just assumed they were stock.. i gotta take a new pic of the rides.. and include the new Evo

mogallo
10-06-2005, 09:24 PM
you got an evo too??? you in the import/export business or what?? :D

Speedm0(\)key
10-07-2005, 12:12 AM
not mine, its my brothers car BKEVIL8

b0ki
10-07-2005, 12:52 AM
SpeedMonkey nice runs.... I know the guys in the M3 . Any way the STI was owned by a E46 M3 Stock. lol I have to say it. Cuz i love Bmw... to much, lol is not always the car is the driver sometimes too....; P

Speedm0(\)key
10-07-2005, 01:25 AM
haha thanks.

well haha i cant argue that one.. i can tell you why it happened..but i wont lie cause that'll make me a ricer like 75%+ of IA. you did get the STi on a top out high highway roll. VF39>ME

we should do it again on cam.. this time no "im all motor" handicap. no weird honking. and a mph roll thats good for both parties.

b0ki
10-07-2005, 12:17 PM
haha thanks.

well haha i cant argue that one.. i can tell you why it happened..but i wont lie cause that'll make me a ricer like 75%+ of IA. you did get the STi on a top out high highway roll. VF39>ME

we should do it again on cam.. this time no "im all motor" handicap. no weird honking. and a mph roll thats good for both parties.

hehehe.... yeah we need to run again but the M3 is not stock anymore... :crazy: lol

Speedm0(\)key
10-07-2005, 05:28 PM
hehehe.... yeah we need to run again but the M3 is not stock anymore... :crazy: lol

haha fo sho, i got something for ya too :D

mogallo
10-08-2005, 08:42 AM
Hey boki.... i got an is300 you could run...... cmon its just a poor little lexus... :D

fawk_you
10-09-2005, 12:37 AM
Leah anne smokes dope
I think you should STFU. :goodjob:

BTW, its Lea Anne to you. :bigok:

b0ki
10-14-2005, 01:37 AM
Hey boki.... i got an is300 you could run...... cmon its just a poor little lexus... :D

yeah why not TURBO ? I hope it is...