PDA

View Full Version : what can you do lmao v1.0

JDMJAYDC2
05-30-2009, 07:41 AM
make a list of shit that could happen to you or someone else and it all you could say is what can you do

just a little thing that me and the trio talk about sometimes and i thought id share it

ill go first lol this had me and dare rofl for like 2 days

someone breaks in your car and steals your radio but leaves you 60 bucks on the seat

your smashing a chick on her lunch break and her boss walks in the "closet that nobody goes in" and your 5 pumps away from bustin

BABY J
05-30-2009, 07:59 AM
LMFAO!!!!

You don't rice around for a WHOLE month. You feel a little antsy 1 day and decide to do ONE teeny tiny 1st --> 2nd gear pull. Too bad it's RIGHT in front of a cop sitting in a parking lot watching you. "What can you do?" :D

JDMJAYDC2
05-30-2009, 08:26 AM
you go to the atm and hit 100 and only 20 comes out

00CelicaGT
06-03-2009, 07:52 PM
someone bust out ur window to steal shit outta ur car, when they realize u aint got shit to steal they leave u a note that says "just checking"

BABY J
06-03-2009, 07:57 PM
LMFAO

RiDinDurRty
06-11-2009, 08:22 PM
ur cruisin in ur ef hatch on the highway comin back from marietta from some rim repair shop... then a 300zx fly by u... bucks u up... then u down shift... oh sh*t! ur car boggs down... WTF!! the passenger lets u know u have no gas... but u say the gas light suppose to come on... buddy then tells u ef's dont have gas light... damm huh?! u kno who u r lol

Scotsman
06-11-2009, 08:25 PM
" i arrive in this thread , and like always the OP fails to deliver"

BABY J
06-11-2009, 11:19 PM
ur cruisin in ur ef hatch on the highway comin back from marietta from some rim repair shop... then a 300zx fly by u... bucks u up... then u down shift... oh sh*t! ur car boggs down... WTF!! the passenger lets u know u have no gas... but u say the gas light suppose to come on... buddy then tells u ef's dont have gas light... damm huh?! u kno who u r lol

LMFAO:ninja:

Bus Driver J
06-11-2009, 11:34 PM
LMAO!!!