PDA

View Full Version : Random EMT gets pulled over for not yeilding while transporting someone to hospital

dtmcnamara
05-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Gets a little intense. Seems fucked up, just let them get to the hospital and then talk to the driver of the ambulance

http://www.break.com/index/highway-patrol-gets-in-fight-withemt.html

WhiteAccord
05-29-2009, 09:07 AM
Cops are retarded. If that person had died in the ambulance the county/district would be sued. Cop should lose his badge.

B00STedSvT
05-29-2009, 02:13 PM
The dude's Throat he had his Hand around wasn't even the fucking Driver...Man that was an Ass whoopin that Needed to happen...That cop his lucky he traded in his nuts and morals for a badge and a gun..

oneSLOWex
05-29-2009, 02:16 PM
woulda been funny if the ambulance back up into the cops....fuckin bitch ass cops

Revmaynard
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Holy shit! I can't believe cops are really that stupid! They know where the ambulance was going if anything, geez. lol

EJ25RUN
05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
That cop his lucky he traded in his nuts and morals for a badge and a gun..
add respect and dignity to that list.

eraser4g63
05-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Cop is butt hurt. I have dealt with numerous ass hat cops, and we leave them with the sick patient cause they are making the scene unsafe. I have also dealt with ass hat cops then about a week later he wrecked is patrol bike and I picked him up, Complete attitude change.

eraser4g63
05-29-2009, 02:50 PM
add respect and dignity to that list.

Sad and about 90% of the time true.

jvladamir
05-29-2009, 03:56 PM
i haven't ever had a traffic-related problem at work with a cop, sure they are in the way and keep us from getting to/helping the patient on nearly every call they are at but on the road the only problem i have ever had is them blowing by me and expecting me to yeild/ almost hitting me when we are enroute to a call code 3 @ the same location that really doesn't pose a traffic/public safety danger - that pissed me off.

i'd say that there is alot more going on than what the video shows and it also did not seem to be an code 3 transport. I wonder what was really happening?

eraser4g63
05-29-2009, 04:24 PM
^^ I read some more info on it and there are several witness statements that are conflict with the S.O. report. And the witnesses were passer-bys.

BanginJimmy
05-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Something about this whole thing doesnt seem right.

Did I hear it wrong, or did the cop ask why they werent using red lights and siren?

The guy that got choked, got it for a good reason, he was fighting with the cops.

Everyone talking about how bad the cops were in this thread are a little premature as that video only showed half the story. I would like to see the other half.