PDA

View Full Version : BobbyFresh, in here NOW!

Wow!!!
05-27-2009, 10:08 AM
I just checked the rules and I see no rule that I broke. Please feel free to quote the rule I broke. It was in the WL. I have already notified another mod who may be taking this to IA management. I did nothing to warrant getting banned.

Wow!!!
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Make that 2 mods. This is BS. It is noob bashing to be exact.

Kind of chicken shit if you ask me.

BobbyFresco
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM
1. You were warned.
2. Making another s/n to come here after being banned is another no no.
3. Admin himself has recently affirmed, by the banning of another member, that mod bashing is an automatic banning worthy offense.
4. Feel free to take it up with whomever you'd like...Rules are rules and it is only a one day ban.

Wow!!!
05-27-2009, 10:16 AM
I didn't bash you. GTFO of here. What a crock

Wow!!!
05-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Hell, I didn't even get to read the PM you sent. I was in the process of POSTING the RULES.

Show me the POSTED rules where I did something wrong before you banned me.

BobbyFresco
05-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Say bye again.

stevo_EF91
05-27-2009, 10:21 AM
dude why do you get hyped up over IA.. you do know that the politics and the antics of the "moderators" are insane right...

id just make a new account and go about my buisness

oh and its ok for mods to bash but members cant didnt you know that...

stevo_EF91
05-27-2009, 10:22 AM
haha he got banned again! for speaking his mind..

riiiiiiight

Sad
05-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Can you say, POWER TRIP?

You still have yet to provide a quote for the rule to which I broke before you banned me.

Instead of providing proof, you just ban again. No worries, I got all day and an unlimited number of available email addresses. Proxy server? wut?

PROVIDE THE RULE TO WHICH I BROKE!!!

Sad
05-27-2009, 10:24 AM
dude why do you get hyped up over IA.. you do know that the politics and the antics of the "moderators" are insane right...

id just make a new account and go about my buisness

oh and its ok for mods to bash but members cant didnt you know that...

It is BS. He even started it. Dude called me AE. WTF?

Dude is all big and bad over the internet. OH WOW, I CAN BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE MEAN TO ME.....

Cry me a river, Justin. Cry me a river.

Terror
05-27-2009, 10:27 AM
maybe if you stopped creating other usernames you wouldnt get on his nerves so bad to ban you again. just deal with the one day ban.. fuck.

Sad
05-27-2009, 10:29 AM
maybe if you stopped creating other usernames you wouldnt get on his nerves so bad to ban you again. just deal with the one day ban.. fuck.

Fuck that. He had no reason to ban me in the 1st place.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236567&page=2

What the hell did I do? YOU answer me that.

BobbyFresco
It is BS. He even started it. Dude called me AE. WTF?

Dude is all big and bad over the internet. OH WOW, I CAN BAN PEOPLE WHO ARE MEAN TO ME.....

Cry me a river, Justin. Cry me a river.

Asking you if you were an AE?
Making multiple sn's is not furthering your case either, to be honest.
If you would like to discuss the issue at hand, send me a pm or talk to Admin or Vteckidd.

Thanks.

stevo_EF91

x2 ^^^^^

Sad
05-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Asking you if you were an AE?
Making multiple sn's is not furthering your case either, to be honest.
If you would like to discuss the issue at hand, send me a pm or talk to Admin or Vteckidd.

Thanks.

If you unbanned my actual account I could have sent you a PM.

As soon as I send you a PM on this one it will get banned for no reason as well.

Sad
05-27-2009, 10:34 AM
PM sent.

The following is a copy since I am sure "Baby Anthony" is going to ban me again:

Please provide me a quote or a link to the EXACT rule that I broke, because I read the rules and it says nothing about it.

And I am NOT an AE. If you would have looked at my intro thread you would have known that by now instead of being a tool and banning me because you can't take the heat.

You are just like Ant. How sad is that?

Also, I have already sent a PM to VTec Kidd about this BS. It is complete bullshit that a mod can just ban whoever they want for no reason. I have yet to see the written rule for what I was banned for.

BobbyFresco
05-27-2009, 10:35 AM
If you unbanned my actual account I could have sent you a PM.

As soon as I send you a PM on this one it will get banned for no reason as well.

As I previously stated, you can send me a PM OR you can direct your efforts to Vteckidd or Admin.

BobbyFresco
05-27-2009, 10:36 AM
PM sent.

The following is a copy since I am sure "Baby Anthony" is going to ban me again:

Please provide me a quote or a link to the EXACT rule that I broke, because I read the rules and it says nothing about it.

And I am NOT an AE. If you would have looked at my intro thread you would have known that by now instead of being a tool and banning me because you can't take the heat.

You are just like Ant. How sad is that?

Also, I have already sent a PM to VTec Kidd about this BS. It is complete bullshit that a mod can just ban whoever they want for no reason. I have yet to see the written rule for what I was banned for.

The name calling is not going to get you anywhere, that I can promise you.
Try a different route, maybe?

Sad
05-27-2009, 10:38 AM
I sent a PM. And you have yet to provide the rule to which I broke. Why? Because you can't. I didn't break any rules until AFTER you banned me.

The Ren
05-27-2009, 10:59 AM
banned again... you do not bash mods.. period

Vteckidd
05-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Bobby just lock the threads, and ignore him, once we a reason is given to a person for being banned, there is no further discusssion