PDA

View Full Version : Look at these jerks!

Frög
05-26-2009, 10:39 PM
This guy in the CLS always takes two spots.. We decided to do the same! :goodjob:

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/DSCN0292-2.jpg

During the summer, everyone is out of town and it really does not matter.. But he does this during the school year too! Hope he gets the message..

ShaSweet
05-26-2009, 10:42 PM
No news is shitty news = thread failure?

Echonova
05-26-2009, 10:43 PM
www.youparklikeanasshole.com (http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com)

Give him a notice.

redrumracer
05-26-2009, 10:45 PM
you should park right next to his car like he does, one on each side

Kevykev
05-26-2009, 10:50 PM
Not sure if it's the best way to get your mesg. across. He'll probably think that he has admirers.

"Hey wouldja look at that, those two guy WANNA BE MEEE!!!"

MongolPup
05-26-2009, 10:52 PM
I don't think he'll get it, you'll just piss off the other people staying for the summer lol

My freshman year of college a girl parked her bug so poorly (drunk?) it made the next space unusable. It pissed a lot of people off since it was the parking lot closest to our dorm...so we picked the rear end of the car up and rotated it so she was almost perfectly sideways in the two spots. I don't know how she got out of there, I guess a few of the people next to her pulled out the next morning.

We were only half serious about it until we realized we could actually get two wheels off the ground at once.

IndianStig
05-26-2009, 11:22 PM
I don't think he'll get it, you'll just piss off the other people staying for the summer lol

My freshman year of college a girl parked her bug so poorly (drunk?) it made the next space unusable. It pissed a lot of people off since it was the parking lot closest to our dorm...so we picked the rear end of the car up and rotated it so she was almost perfectly sideways in the two spots. I don't know how she got out of there, I guess a few of the people next to her pulled out the next morning.

We were only half serious about it until we realized we could actually get two wheels off the ground at once.

Shit ***** damn, thats crazy...how many people lifting?

Also, to OP....where's you're Porsche? I don't see it. If i were you I woulda parked in the two spots he was in halfway and halfway in the other spots.

TheGodfather
05-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Bad thread.

Will not read again.

DeeAOne
05-26-2009, 11:57 PM
guess im an asshole. i take two spots sometimes, even in my not-so-good-paint mazda. lol

Tech5
05-27-2009, 12:03 AM
fujnnY!

Me86Rob
05-27-2009, 12:29 AM
park where he cant get into his car. i do that at my work all the time. ppl will double park in front of my store, and go into the store next door. so ill move my car, since its tiny, into one of the spots that they double parked in and make it where they cant get into their cars

Paul
05-27-2009, 07:29 AM
you should of parked horizontal and boxed his car in

Elbow
05-27-2009, 07:39 AM

I like the way you think.

At an Athens meet a while back we all picked Coolcats car up and moved it.

ShaSweet
05-27-2009, 08:51 AM
guess im an asshole. i take two spots sometimes, even in my not-so-good-paint mazda. lol

Why? Your car is a POS.

Just trying to be a douchebag?

WTF?
05-27-2009, 09:54 AM
www.youparklikeanasshole.com (http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/)

Give him a notice.

thats pretty cool

DeeAOne
05-27-2009, 10:01 AM
Why? Your car is a POS.

Just trying to be a douchebag?because im an asshole! :rolleyes:

who are you again?

mocha latte cupcake
05-27-2009, 10:05 AM
take the valve cores out of the valve stem on all 4 tires. bet you they park correctly after they get towed away.

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-27-2009, 01:48 PM
You guys should have double parked next to his car on each side so he can't get out.

Killer
05-27-2009, 02:51 PM

my exact thought

Ran
05-27-2009, 04:01 PM
my exact thoughtx2

One drives on up his left side, the other backs up against the right side so that you can both get out, but he's basically blocked off. :goodjob:

Frög
05-27-2009, 04:20 PM
www.youparklikeanasshole.com (http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com)

Give him a notice.

I will next time! Nice!

Better indeed!

Not sure if it's the best way to get your mesg. across. He'll probably think that he has admirers.

"Hey wouldja look at that, those two guy WANNA BE MEEE!!!"

Good point!

:eek: That is sick!

If people do that on campus, they usually get their car keyed!

Shit ***** damn, thats crazy...how many people lifting?
Also, to OP....where's you're Porsche? I don't see it. If i were you I woulda parked in the two spots he was in halfway and halfway in the other spots.

Drove that bmw.. My car is at Eurotech getting worked on.. I probably wouldn't have done it with the Porsche, fearing that some drunk person keys it..

park where he cant get into his car. i do that at my work all the time. ppl will double park in front of my store, and go into the store next door. so ill move my car, since its tiny, into one of the spots that they double parked in and make it where they cant get into their cars
:lmfao:

Frög
05-27-2009, 04:23 PM

LOL

take the valve cores out of the valve stem on all 4 tires. bet you they park correctly after they get towed away.

HAHAH I couldn't do that to anyone's car!
----------------------------

+15 to everyone!

Edit: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

redmanhart
05-27-2009, 09:37 PM
x2

One drives on up his left side, the other backs up against the right side so that you can both get out, but he's basically blocked off. :goodjob:

That's what I was thinking, but the valve stem cores is a pretty evil trick too.

dabuilding
05-27-2009, 09:47 PM
burn it lmao

D3UC3S
05-27-2009, 10:02 PM
i own a mercedes as well and would never park like that no matter what. That is just asking to get your car fucccked up.

Just get white shoe polish and write one word on every window...YOU..PARK...LIKE...AN...ASS...HOLE

SicStang03
05-28-2009, 08:42 AM
HAHAH I couldn't do that to anyone's car!

But you'll TRY and steal some poor ladies wheels of her old ass accord :lmfao:

Touche salesman

G.C
05-28-2009, 09:25 AM
saran wrap his car!!! You can do it!!!

ShooterMcGavin
05-28-2009, 09:33 AM
it looks funny just bc the parking lot is so empty

Frög
06-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Just got back in town.. Rep'ed everyone else.. :goodjob:

But you'll TRY and steal some poor ladies wheels of her old ass accord :lmfao:

Touche salesman

idk what you are talking about :ninja:

UpSideDownDesi
06-09-2009, 06:36 PM
lol box his ass in? Park 2" away on both sides with 2 busted up cars. I'll personally come to help and watch the epic ownage :lmfao: .

Frög
06-09-2009, 06:39 PM
lol box his ass in? Park 2" away on both sides with 2 busted up cars. I'll personally come to help and watch the epic ownage :lmfao: .

Deal, but you need to bring 2 busted up cars, because I don't have any!

UpSideDownDesi
06-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Deal, but you need to bring 2 busted up cars, because I don't have any!
only 2 i have RX7 and WRX....ummm no. Well we can use Mary's G ( :lmfao: ) and i am sure Emily will have something we can use loll.

Frög
06-09-2009, 06:58 PM
HAHAHAHA

EJ25RUN
06-09-2009, 07:02 PM
You guys should have double parked next to his car on each side so he can't get out.

x2.