PDA

View Full Version : omar = BAD buyer!!!!

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 10:02 PM
ok listen i posted my d16z6 head up for sale for 135 obo.. so im chillin at home (in BALLGROUND ) GA and i get a text around 630 or so saying "im interested in that vtech head were u stay at? i have 140 in hand for everything " i say i live in ballground/canton area i can meet whenever so he says he wants it but he cant drive to meet me,long story short i told him i would drive all the way to him witch he said 4 exits past sixflags. let me remind you i live in Ballground an hour away from tennesse and 3 from alabama, so anyways im on 285 west pretty close i do believe it has 40 miles from my house and i get a text at 9:40 saying " i just got pulled over n i dont have licens n they gana lock me up i wont make it sorry dude" exact words.but yet his IA says last activity was at 10:36??:thinking:

they let you get on IA in jail??

I SAY BANNED

BTEC
05-25-2009, 10:06 PM
lmao!! And you text somebody that ur buying something from instead calling somebody to come get ur car or round up some bail money?

jcs
05-25-2009, 10:06 PM
and this guy was just askin to buy my ls swap

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2009, 10:10 PM
Why not PM him and find out? Let him know of this thread. Maybe he didn't get locked up after all. But we're not just going to ban someone out of the blue like that. Later, QD.

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 10:13 PM
lmao!! And you text somebody that ur buying something from instead calling somebody to come get ur car or round up some bail money?

dude everytime i would call he wouldnt answer he would just text me right back im like wtf..

BTEC
05-25-2009, 10:15 PM
dude everytime i would call he wouldnt answer he would just text me right back im like wtf..
so he continued to text u after he said they were bout to lock him up? maybe said phone was in his bunghole. :dunno:

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 10:17 PM
so he continued to text u after he said they were bout to lock him up? maybe said phone was in his bunghole. :dunno:

lol thats gross as shit:sicks:

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 10:19 PM
Why not PM him and find out? Let him know of this thread. Maybe he didn't get locked up after all. But we're not just going to ban someone out of the blue like that. Later, QD.

yeah thanks QD!

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2009, 10:20 PM
I sent him a PM telling him to respond or his posting abilities would be diminished. Later, QD.

ash7
05-25-2009, 10:24 PM

i do that all the time.

you seem to have jumped the gun on this bad feedback thread bro.
-jonathan

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 10:30 PM
i do that all the time.

you seem to have jumped the gun on this bad feedback thread bro.
-jonathan

how did i jump the gun man... i drove 90 miles for no reasone at all.. a waist of my time and gas...

if you read what i wrote it says he told me he couldnt drive to meet me but yet i get a text saying i got pulled over and dont have his lisences? :thinking:

WTF?
05-25-2009, 10:41 PM
what a :tool:

ash7
05-25-2009, 10:41 PM
how did i jump the gun man... i drove 90 miles for no reasone at all.. a waist of my time and gas...

if you read what i wrote it says he told me he couldnt drive to meet me but yet i get a text saying i got pulled over and dont have his lisences? :thinking:

Maybe he had a suspended license and didn't want to chance it on the highway memorial day weekend?

yes, it sucks that your time was wasted - however - he is still communicating with you via text.

If he did go to jail, it doesn't take long to post bail and get out unless you're in there for some hardcore stuff. Maybe he got out in a couple hours, if he went at all? who knows?

Point is: Doesn't deserve a bad buyer thread yet IMO.
-jonathan

BTEC
05-25-2009, 10:49 PM
or maybe he had the phone in his bunghole. Lmao!!

im tired but i dont want to go to bed. dont pay me any attention.

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Maybe he had a suspended license and didn't want to chance it on the highway memorial day weekend?

yes, it sucks that your time was wasted - however - he is still communicating with you via text.

If he did go to jail, it doesn't take long to post bail and get out unless you're in there for some hardcore stuff. Maybe he got out in a couple hours, if he went at all? who knows?

-jonathan

its whatever man... it just pisses me off when ppl beat around the bush...

umairejaz
05-25-2009, 11:08 PM
Buyer sounds shady. Lets wait to see what happens.

FasTech
05-26-2009, 11:27 PM
Yeah, from what I have read so far....Sounds like a BS excuse. But I could be wrong. Lets just wait and see what his response is to this thread.

You_Wish
05-27-2009, 12:03 AM
yeah im still waiting for one..

quickdodgeŽ
05-27-2009, 05:39 AM
He's PM-ed me asking me what I'm talking about. I told him to come check out the thread. He tried to make another FS thread and I shut it down and told him he needs to get in here or he won't be selling anything. If he continues to ignore this, he'll be gone. Later, QD.

umairejaz
05-27-2009, 05:54 AM
^FTW use of power.

Turbodude06
05-27-2009, 08:26 AM

-jonathan

^ U do have a point but by now he should have responded:police:

Barefoot
05-27-2009, 08:58 AM
this whole thread is pointless. people ditch last minute all the time. been like for years and will continue. this is IA and people around here are not reliable at all. once u understand that you will be better off.

hmong_Spec
05-27-2009, 09:13 AM
i think this omar got two accounts..
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208548

cornercarver78
05-27-2009, 09:21 AM
this whole thread is pointless. people ditch last minute all the time. been like for years and will continue. this is IA and people around here are not reliable at all. once u understand that you will be better off.

The guy should still own up to lying and apologize (if it was a b.s. excuse). That said, I would never get in my car and drive that far to sell something unless I at least talked to the seller on the phone, and even then I probably still wouldn't.

DynamicSound
05-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't go that far out of my way either. Should of Paypal'd some money just to cover gas/time just in case this happened.

This is not just with IA, but people in general. I have people all the time need a part that I would need to special order. They are 100% they need it and want it. I used to order some of it without a payment and about 90% of the time the people were never heard from again. I would call and no answer. This is why I only special order things now with 100% payment.

You_Wish
05-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't go that far out of my way either. Should of Paypal'd some money just to cover gas/time just in case this happened.

This is not just with IA, but people in general. I have people all the time need a part that I would need to special order. They are 100% they need it and want it. I used to order some of it without a payment and about 90% of the time the people were never heard from again. I would call and no answer. This is why I only special order things now with 100% payment.

yeah i know... i dont ever beat around the bush about buying shit from far away... or selling. i hate when ppl dick me over so i allways stray and help them out he said he couldnt meet me half way so i drove all the way too him..

Barefoot
05-27-2009, 10:15 AM

This is not just with IA, but people in general. I have people all the time need a part that I would need to special order. They are 100% they need it and want it. I used to order some of it without a payment and about 90% of the time the people were never heard from again. I would call and no answer. This is why I only special order things now with 100% payment.i used to do that also but people quickly made that system fade away. now its 100% of parts money up front no if and or buts. dont like it the next guys shop is over there.

Turbodude06
05-27-2009, 10:42 AM
I usually do it I'm buying I go to them, and if their buying from me they come to me idk thats my system and it seems to work:crazy:

DynamicSound
05-27-2009, 11:01 AM
i used to do that also but people quickly made that system fade away. now its 100% of parts money up front no if and or buts. dont like it the next guys shop is over there.

Yep, I love it when they show up a month later looking for the part after which I have already sold it or returned it.

stillaneon
05-27-2009, 11:35 AM
i think this omar got two accounts..
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208548

I've looked into it.

Maybe, but it is more likely room-mates or brothers.

Grimm Reeper
05-27-2009, 12:10 PM

I concur

ash7
05-27-2009, 12:17 PM
^ U do have a point but by now he should have responded:police:

I'm inclined to agree.

-jonathan

Barefoot
05-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Yep, I love it when they show up a month later looking for the part after which I have already sold it or returned it.i had a guy pay for parts then skip out on the labor. so not smart when i have your car. i called god knows how many times in 5 months. i finally filled for a title and sold it. 3 weeks after it was sold he calls "hay man how much do i owe so i can get my car." lol got to love people.

DynamicSound
05-27-2009, 01:28 PM
i had a guy pay for parts then skip out on the labor. so not smart when i have your car. i called god knows how many times in 5 months. i finally filled for a title and sold it. 3 weeks after it was sold he calls "hay man how much do i owe so i can get my car." lol got to love people.

I love that you can do that. A friends father gave her a perfect condition 06 Camry because they never picked it up.

How long do you have to wait to file?

Turbodude06
05-27-2009, 02:44 PM
^X2

Barefoot
05-27-2009, 06:01 PM
I love that you can do that. A friends father gave her a perfect condition 06 Camry because they never picked it up.

How long do you have to wait to file?i think its 90 days. i had it for 5-6 months so i had no issues.

jadakid88
05-27-2009, 06:07 PM
you shouldnt even be in thread making any kind of comments of anybody being a tool...
what a :tool:

boostedb16
05-27-2009, 10:28 PM
shit i had a guy pm me about a r/c truck i had and wanted to meet up half way. it took me exactly 15 mins to get to the half way point and thats the time i told him. i get there and call him to let him know i was there. he says "sorry dude but i could not wait around" and just left lol...................hows that for a fucked up buyer.

FasTech
05-27-2009, 10:44 PM
Still no response from the guy. Seems like he is ignoring the thread.

You_Wish
05-28-2009, 01:03 PM
yes i do think he is..

quickdodgeŽ
05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
He's gone for a while. Later, QD.

You_Wish
05-29-2009, 07:35 PM
thanks QD +4