PDA

View Full Version : Music Eminem: Relapse

Mad Mike
05-25-2009, 08:48 AM
:goodjob::goodjob: Great CD. Got it last night and every song on it is great. Disturbing but funny.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2009, 10:08 AM
Already a thread on this. It's already well known that it sucks. Like previous CDs the dude put out, lolol. He's just the same Feminem. Later, QD.

patrick4588
05-25-2009, 10:57 AM
i dont like how he is changing his voice and how he talks on the cd. his old stuff is way better

VIP Style
05-25-2009, 11:39 AM
man fawk the haters, that cd hot

punkr6
05-25-2009, 11:42 AM
Boo Boo

Vteckidd
05-25-2009, 11:47 AM
its a 5/10 only cause Dres beats are still HOT

other than that, not imopressed

iEvo
05-25-2009, 11:49 AM
i think its pretty good

VIP Style
05-25-2009, 12:16 PM
i think its pretty good too, i mean come on, what else is out there. everybody talking about my swag this and that, i got money, i got this and that, i fawk hoes and move dope...rap sucks for the most part.

quickdodgeŽ
05-25-2009, 12:42 PM
haters,

Lolol @ how easily folks get caught up in using this word.

But you're right in that there is nothing out there. And this album is no different. I told you folks a few months ago that rap is slowly dying out. Later, QD.

VIP Style
05-25-2009, 12:46 PM
its already dead lol, why do you think lil wayne abandoned ship!
Lolol @ how easily folks get caught up in using this word.

But you're right in that there is nothing out there. And this album is no different. I told you folks a few months ago that rap is slowly dying out. Later, QD.

eViLMunkey
05-25-2009, 02:56 PM
its already dead lol, why do you think lil wayne abandoned ship!

Lil' Wayne abandoned ship 'cause he has no talent and no meaning to his lyrics.

on Relapse there are only 4 tracks I like and the rest can go back to the drawing board since Eminem can do better than this. And QD is right about Rap dying, well mainstream rap is dead and so is most of the underground

FAM0U5
05-25-2009, 04:15 PM
dam i was going to buy this cd.. oh well i saved myself a couple bucks.

AnthonyF
05-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Eminem's new CD is shit. I bought it b/c I have all of them but it's garbage. He has created an Alias; Slim Shady and that is who is rapping the entire time. There are only 2 songs or so that Eminem actually raps in. I like a few of his songs on the CD but his older, angrier CD's were better, IMO.

-Ant.

99hatch
05-26-2009, 02:58 PM
I think it is OK. 5/10 like someone said. Look the lyrics to Insane sum it up. If this is good Rap, then im just an idiot. First verse:

I was born with a dick in my brain yeah fucked in the head,
my stepfather said that I sucked in the bed,
till one night he snuck in and said, "we're going out back- I want my dick sucked in the shed",
can't we just play with Teddy Ruxpin instead?,
"After I fuck you in the butt get some head,
bust a nut get some rest",
the next day my mother said "I don't know what the fucks up with this kid,
the bastard won't even eat nothin he's fed,
he just hung himself in the bedroom he's dead",
"Debbie don't let that fucker get you upset,
go in there stick a fuckin' cigarette to his neck,
I bet you he's faking it, I'll bet you I'll bet,
he probably just wants to see how upset you would get,
I'll go handle this of course unless you object?"
"Aw go fuck his brains out if any's left in his head"

no_pistons
05-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I been a slim shady fan from the beginnin I love the cd only a couple songs I don't like and yes hip hop is dead its the same bullshit everyday I refuse to turn on the raido I can vene remember when's the last time I listen to the raido anyway I'm just glad he's back but my opinion no album will be better than the marshall mathers lp that album was so fuckin raw

slowinmidga
05-30-2009, 01:30 PM
i dont like how he is changing his voice and how he talks on the cd. his old stuff is way better

The truth...this garbage sucks

AnthonyF
05-31-2009, 09:49 AM
^it doesn't suck, just not up to his past standards.

-Ant.

quickdodgeŽ
05-31-2009, 10:29 AM
Nah. It does suck. But you're right on the latter part of your statement.
But on a good note(for him), it did sell 609k this opening week. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
05-31-2009, 10:34 AM
B/c it was hyped up. I'm sure 75% of those people were disappointed like myself. I forgot which CD, but I believe it is the LP that is my favorite.

-Ant.

Hulud
06-01-2009, 10:12 AM
you're gonna talk rap and throw lil wayne in the convo?

jesus, kill yourself, please. lil wayne is the worst piece of shit in music.

i dont listen to much rap but i know lil wayne sucks ass.

VIP Style
06-01-2009, 11:15 AM
what some of you who say lil wayne sucks fail to realize is that he has the fan base and numbers to back it up. so maybe he doesnt suck as bad as some of you say. me personally, I think its far worse than weezy out there. just to name a few, soulja boy, V.I.C, its just so many, especially in atlanta.
you're gonna talk rap and throw lil wayne in the convo?

jesus, kill yourself, please. lil wayne is the worst piece of shit in music.

i dont listen to much rap but i know lil wayne sucks ass.

Hulud
06-01-2009, 11:45 AM
what some of you who say lil wayne sucks fail to realize is that he has the fan base and numbers to back it up. so maybe he doesnt suck as bad as some of you say. me personally, I think its far worse than weezy out there. just to name a few, soulja boy, V.I.C, its just so many, especially in atlanta.
you cant say that soulja boy sucks and not say lil wayne sucks :lmao:

DynamicSound
06-01-2009, 02:30 PM
One, Lil Wayne does suck!! Have you ever even listened to his lyrics? It sounds like he just starts rapping about what is in the room and fills in the blanks with whatever rhymes. None of it make any sense. He is popular right now only because he jumps on any track he can. He is like a ho. He is even with Soulja Boy on his new remix. The same with T-Pain...popular because every song that comes on the air has one of them two in it. End the end, Lil Wayne is crap.

Eminem's CD is not horrible, but like Encore...it lacks what his old stuff did. He just is rapping about the same old crap...my mom, drugs, killing, rape, etc. So by now it is so old that nobody cares to hear him talk about the exact same crap he was talking about 8 years ago. I think he can come out with a CD that will blow away his past work, but he is going have to let go of what made him popular. Plus, get rid of Dr. Dre as the producer.

MachNU
06-01-2009, 03:33 PM
I have to agree that todays industry standard is not what it use to be. Hell people make fun of me for still listening to old D12/Eminem/Dre, Ice-Cube, Lil'Jon, DMX, Ludacris, Snoop..etc!

But also most of the older rappers are now running there own business, and have more to worry about than there own music/lyrics!