PDA

View Full Version : Team Introduction

allmotorX
05-24-2009, 09:43 PM
I figured id make a sec to really get to know the members of dub R a lil bout me
im 21 ill be 22 on the 28th of this month im married with 3 kids i been strokin lol but i first got into cars when i was 18 i got my first honda it was a 86 auto honda accord. Then i traded it for a 94 accord auto with vtec engine i didnt even know what vtec was back then. Cars ive had are 86 accord, 94 accord, 95 ej coupe, 98 civic coupe, 90 da integra, 93 db2 gsr, 90 ef with b17 swap, 05 srt4, 89 crx beast just ask tony, 94 dc4, and 92 eg current car soon to be beast. I love every aspect of the tuning scene. I dont know if its just going fast or the expression on people's face when you beat em with and unexpected motor lol but i love it. I might give it all u soon and get a mini van but until then ill continue buildin shit. ROCK ON BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimm Reeper
05-24-2009, 10:01 PM
This thread reeks of FAIL, but since I know that I can uplift the foul stench, I'll submit my post.

Man you're car couldn't drag me if my VTEC was actually working lol

I'm not gonna tell all, because I don't want anyone to think that they really know me. :D

My age is not a concern at this point, not married at this point, I've been in the game for a min. My first car was a 93 Toyota Paseo...... OMFG that car was this shit besides being a POS :D man the Seo would surprise people, but needed to get rid of it because it was more problems than it was really worth. I then got a 98 Civic EX from when I use to work at CarMax, kept it stock until someone hit me and drove off :2up: right by AMC 24, so I then used my connects to get the back up to standards and with the remaining money bought a B16A2 and built it and then eventually blew it you can ask dcshoeco about that :rolleyes: then I got a 96 Civic DX and I left it stock to trade it for the 94 Civic EX that I own now :D and it's a beast ask allmotorX about her :rolleyes: :goodjob: ohhh yea gotta throw in the fact that I also have a 2005 Yamaha R1 :D so cars only matter when it's raining :D

PURP
05-25-2009, 09:32 AM
Hi, I'm The fucking MAN. I've been tuning cars since I was 15. I'm now 24. Almost 10 years. My first car was a Pulsar with a SR swap. Then I moved to a 90 civic dx. I performed a complete Z6 swap. Which was unheard of back in the day. I had to re-wire the entire car to OBD1. And I mean re-wire the ENTIRE car. Try doing that at 16...lol.. I then outed for a Dodge stealth with a VR-4 swap. Nothing like TT at 17 yrs old..lol. I actually won first place Nopi in 00 for under construction. After ragging the car out, I went to a TURBO II RX-7. I hated that car. did nothing to it. Sold it to my uncle. Got a 95 Dodge Ram with the 5.9. I then layed ass down to the lil rice burning punks. lol. After that I got the RX-7 back from my uncle. Then sold it. I then tried to get out of the scene. I got a 94 S-10. I layed it on the earth. Flat black, lime green rally wheels, chrome beauty bands, and pinstriped. I'm old school at heart. Then I bought a 88 Buick Regal. Sold it. Bought a 87 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Sold it, and Bought a 99 Nissan Pathfinder for 5 bucks. Yes 5 bucks. Got it from my sister. Had it for a good while. Now with the pathfinder. in 08 I bought a 92 Civic DX. My dream car since I was 16. I've spent, well, enough on this car and I still am. Then I bought a 98 Integra for my wife. I then traded the pathfinder for a 94 DB7. Traded the DB7 for a 90 Si hatch with LS swap, spoon exhaust, T1-R mid pipe. everything. I autoX'd that. Wrecked it, KINDA. Then sold it for CHEAP. Now all I have is My non running 10K+ 92 civic and a 98 Integra. I'm married and I have a 2 year old, who will be 3 in September.

GaGen2Teg
05-25-2009, 12:31 PM
Age dont matter

Names Johnny but ppl call me J choose whatever

Born and raised in MN moved down here in June of 2007. Love the scene down here and love it down here period.:goodjob:

Cars ive owned i go thru cars quick.
My cars in MN.
First car was a 91 Integra GS sold that to my friend
93 Lexus es300 sold to my dad
92 MR2 sold
98 s10 sold to my friend
94 civic ex ls swapped sold to my brother
GA cars
91 Integra LS Special sold
94 Corolla Sold
01 is300 sold to bro in law
02 nissan frontier traded in for next car
05 nissan armada se
05 g35 coupe a/t:gay: traded in for next car and boat lol
03 Avalanche
92 Integra GSR current DD/project
94 Civic EX current project

You_Wish
05-25-2009, 01:24 PM
names Justin

i have lived in Cherokee county my whole life im 20 years young and my cars that i have had since i was 16..

86 chevy longbed diesel : sold to step uncle
97 z71 offroad : sold to another uncle
95 acura integra Ls : T Boned A Lexus
94 acura integra Rs : Sold To a friend
92 Honda civic Cx hatch with built y8 : sold to a friend
97 Honda Civic Ex : Sold
93 300zx n/a : Sold
90 Ef Si Hatch : buddies sister in law hit
current project
93 Honda Civic DX nothing special...

thats about it i guess lol..

PROŽ
05-27-2009, 03:04 PM
like tony said,

I'm not gonna tell all, because I don't want anyone to think that they really know me. :D

but im 22/no kids/no girlfriend/and im the frehest mufhucka you will ever meet, thats all ya'll need to know lol

anyways my car history is short compared to ya'lls, lol but it goes like this:
2006:2004 dodge intrepid
2007:1994 accord then got a 1998 accord
2008:1999 civic si
2009:im selling my car friday, so i think im going to get a ______ next, haha.:ninja:

thats about it.

oh and im jamaican and my name is corey.

Grimm Reeper
05-27-2009, 03:21 PM
oh and im jamaican

half jamaican, you were born in America son :lmfao: :lmfao:

p3tey2
05-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Hmmm...so it's my turn...well I guess u can say I'm the lil bro out of the team!!
Umm...my car is on hold b/c of my major in school =(
My list of car
-00 toyota
-03 lexus is350
-95 civic dx =(

PROŽ
05-27-2009, 04:40 PM
half jamaican, you were born in America son :lmfao: :lmfao:

wasnt talkin about citizenship, lol. both my parents were born in jamaica

if im from india, and both my parents are born in india, but i was born in america, you'd still call me indian, lol

:tongue1:

PROŽ
05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Hmmm...so it's my turn...well I guess u can say I'm the lil bro out of the team!!
Umm...my car is on hold b/c of my major in school =(
My list of car
-00 toyota
-03 lexus is350
-95 civic dx =(

00 toyota, petey?

oh snap son...wait, whats that? lol

Grimm Reeper
05-27-2009, 04:41 PM
wasnt talkin about citizenship, lol. both my parents were born in jamaica

if im from india, and both my parents are born in india, but i was born in america, you'd still call him indian, lol

:tongue1:

nope I'll just call him a foreigner :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I'm just making fun of you :crazy:

PROŽ
05-27-2009, 04:42 PM
nope I'll just call him a foreigner :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I'm just making fun of you :crazy:

make fun of my tailights/exhaust/backofmyhead/anything else you'll see when we race. :lmfao:

p3tey2
05-27-2009, 04:45 PM
00 toyota, petey?

oh snap son...wait, whats that? lol

my bad corolla

Grimm Reeper
05-27-2009, 04:46 PM
my bad corolla What ever happened to the type R petey :ninja:

Grimm Reeper
05-27-2009, 04:48 PM
make fun of my tailights/exhaust/backofmyhead/anything else you'll see when we race. :lmfao:

In the words of the Great JDM_EK4: Yo that shit ain't neva gonna happen...

lol

My previous name before my life changed :lmfao:

p3tey2
05-27-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't count it..had for short period of time

Grimm Reeper
06-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Closing Thread until new members are gained :D

FasTech
07-28-2009, 11:28 PM
I'll play along....

I'm Tyler, also the all mighty Fast-Tech. Good friends with a few members on here. Had a alright list of cars owned. Mostly domestic. I want a 240sx so I can start sliding. I like drinking. I have an Asian GF. I'm totally fucking awesome!!! :goodjob:

jcs
07-29-2009, 08:22 AM
whats up im josh,i live in fort valley,ga..im currently playing baseball for darton college.have a beatiful girlfriend that i plan on askin to marry me in the next couple of months.here is the list of cars i have come to own
1.95 civc ex z6 nothing crazy
2.94 civic dx hatch
3.95 integra rs

FasTech
07-30-2009, 04:06 PM
have a beatiful girlfriend that i plan on askin to marry me in the next couple of months

I'm about to lose another one, eh. Haha.

PS: I better damn well be a grooms man.

jcs
07-30-2009, 04:34 PM
I'm about to lose another one, eh. Haha.

PS: I better damn well be a grooms man.

you sir are a no doubt:goodjob:

Just_lookin
08-23-2009, 05:41 PM
guess its my turn

im chris live in the snellville stn mtn area
im about to be 23 the fif o next month.. i have a sessi girl ive been with over a year now.. i currntly have a 240sx that fast_tech wants...( keep dreamin mann)
i may have a nissin but have had my share o hondas
my cars list goes as
1. 90 blue da bought for 150$ not running.. sold it for 600.. no runnin lolz
2. 91 240 sx auto.. super hicas edition. wrecked and sold
3. 89 datsun 280zx w/ a rb25 single turbo.. loved the hell out of that car but wrecked it on a rainy day.. way to much power 4 me
4. 93 da blew a head gasket and sold to get off probation.. fuck gwinnette county
5. 91 da slammed built ls non v-tak got t-boned a week after i bought it. =..{
6. 99 ford ranger got from my dad after the insurance company bent me over and fucked me raw
7. my current 240 that i traded my ranger for..
hopefully when i get my feet abck on the ground will have a nice lil sr in it so i can take fast_tech slidin...