PDA

View Full Version : Misc UFC 98 (Title Fight)

1civic
05-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Enjoy!!

http://www.justin.tv/clip/dcc26aee660e2c62

1civic
05-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Better watch it before they pull the video....

Boostedek
05-24-2009, 11:15 AM
yea i watch it last nite was a good fight..

bookthief
05-24-2009, 11:50 AM
OOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOODNESS!!!

Last nights fight was totally unexpected!!
Rashad has been DEFEATED!!!!!

americanctm
05-24-2009, 01:56 PM
totally not what i expected. Machida i always thought was a defensive fighter, he was the aggressor in that match...

ueyedgr8tness
05-24-2009, 07:28 PM
to me the fight kinda sucked like i was hoping to see alot more hand to hand all out throwing.But i like both guy's i just want to see rashad get in on machida and land him on his back to see how well he does from that position

hadouken
05-24-2009, 07:37 PM
thx
+reps

Deke
05-24-2009, 09:43 PM
Thanks for the link. I had already heard the outcome, but that was quite the fight.

Vertik
05-25-2009, 01:39 AM
the outcome of the title fight was totally unexpected...
my money was on rashad since all the other fights he's had have been complete domination but damn did he get worked. lyoto really did prove himself last night.

... winning both rounds and earning the belt with a ko??? no one can say that he doesn't deserve it the guy really did deliver in that fight. props to him... seeing him defend it should be entertaining too. looking forward to that

Ronsam2006
05-25-2009, 03:06 AM
to me the fight kinda sucked like i was hoping to see alot more hand to hand all out throwing.But i like both guy's i just want to see rashad get in on machida and land him on his back to see how well he does from that position
LOL, see how well Machida would do on his back? He is a black belt in BJJ, to me it looked like he was doing Rashad a favor by keeping the fight standing up.

VickNotic
05-25-2009, 11:55 AM
I heard about the outcome. But the video was even better.this fight couldn't get any better then this, both opponents were on their winning streaks but machida held his ground. and i already had money for machida to win. reason because of his history when childhood. til now.. great fight none the less. I mean come on . his dads a old school karate master, and he taught three of his kids how to fight since they were like 5yrs old, and trained them since then..and looks like thats the only thing they can do, they were trained as fighters 8D and barely speak english... cant wait to see upcoming matchs when machida defends his title