PDA

View Full Version : FOLLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!!!

Julio
05-23-2009, 07:28 PM
Yeah, I will even let you guys know when I'm taking a dump....

I just don't get it.

Twitter is proof of how many followers we have in this world....

You know, Ill be honest, I really tried the whole FB as well.. and I just cant get used to that lame shit...

Indeed, they are powerful networking tools .. But holly shit....

:tongue1: :bump: :lmfao:

civic95
05-23-2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah I have a myspace and facebook, but I give up. I just don't have time to keep it updated, and by the time I get my profile decent looking there is the next new thing and you have to start all over again. I'm not creating a new profile every 6 months.

punkr6
05-23-2009, 07:33 PM
who needs that shit when you have IA.....

Echonova
05-23-2009, 07:33 PM
I am already in touch with everyone I want to be.

Fuck Myspace, Facebook, Twitter and the next fad they come up with.

Julio
05-23-2009, 07:36 PM
yeah, I have Myspace.. but fuck..

Generation Y.. is fucked.. or is been fucked.

BKgen®
05-23-2009, 09:02 PM
I really wish I had been born in the early 1900's, so hopefully I'd be dead long before Twitter and the Jonas Brothers.

PRO®
05-23-2009, 10:11 PM
I really wish I had been born in the early 1900's, so hopefully I'd be dead long before Twitter and the Jonas Brothers.

lmao @ jonas brother reference

On_Her_Face
05-23-2009, 10:17 PM
Twitter is for reading twats.

GirlieZ
05-23-2009, 10:21 PM
is twitter like the same as posting FB status? i thinkie so, idk

DB4LYFE ™
05-23-2009, 11:55 PM
yea but props to u julio for runnin a dope azz site!

~DB4LYFE

Echonova
05-24-2009, 12:49 AM
Generation Y.. is fucked.. or is been fucked.I don't understand why everyone thinks their opinion matters. Read your blog? Fuck no. If I want a soap opera I'll watch Days of our Lives. It will be written better anyway.

To recap kids: Nobody cares to read what you think, feel, heard or said... not even your friends.

Kevykev
05-24-2009, 09:07 AM
J, you know we see eye to eye on a lot of topics. This one is no exception.

Julio
05-24-2009, 11:05 AM
Word!

I will keep my FB and Myspace.. Dont have a twitter and never will. ..

But whats funny is, When you meet someone in real life , after you are done yapping, once you ask for contact info, they reply with there facebook or myspace...

BABY J
05-24-2009, 11:08 AM
yeah, I have Myspace.. but fuck..

Generation Y.. is fucked.. or is been fucked.

QFT.

I have MySpace... that's it! I also have a mailbox if you want a write a letter. And a cell phone if you want to cal--- oh wait, what's writing? It's pretty tough -- you like, get a pen and some paper and get your thoughts down that way. You kids these days prob never heard of it.:D

I'm fine w/ MySpace, and a mobile phone. FUCK tagged... fuck twitter... fuck FB... fuck your mom... and fuck yo couch.

Dracc
05-24-2009, 01:34 PM
the thing i dont get about twitter.. people yell they want privacy but yet post what the hell your doing and when your doing in on a public website... and another thing.. if you have people that dont like you IE want to hurt or kill you for instances.. how will they find you? like this..

*twitter update* hoping on a flight to LA, Cali from atlanta.. gonna hit up roscoe's chiccen and waffles when i get there .. flight is supposed to land by 7.. lets see if I can catch roscoe's before they close..

and bam.. there ya go.. and another " dolla" scene all over again

man
05-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah, I dont get the twitter thing either. Shit I got rid of MySpace a year or two back also. I'd rather talk face to face or at least on the phone

Julio
05-24-2009, 04:38 PM
People just want to feel important or have that Celeb Status or something...

tdurr
05-24-2009, 11:21 PM
^^ pretty much.

i lol when i see stuff in the new about high profile ppl twiting(is that the right word?) about stuff. like "surgeon post on twiter during a triple bypass heart surgery"

fuck that, FB, and myspace. I was forced by females(ha) to make a FB and myspace account. i check them like once every few months.