PDA

View Full Version : drunk bitchs FTL

blacknightteg
05-22-2009, 02:07 AM
i swear to god. i was having a good night with this girl and a friend of mine and this one that i was interested in, gets placed and crazy. fuckin walks out the door to walk to another neighborhood to go home, i have to run down the street and try to fucking get her and she wont. so fucking our friends came here and we finally got her to get taken home. but what the fuck, i was soooooooooo fucking annoyed. she got pissed cause i didnt hook up with her. im not guna hook up with a girl that fucking gets plastard and shit. ugh. wtf. now im the bad guy cause i was not interested with her while she was wasted the first time we hung out. :2up: :2up: :blah:

tdurr
05-22-2009, 02:10 AM
step ur game up fool.

FAM0U5
05-22-2009, 02:17 AM
i swear to god. i was having a good night with this girl and a friend of mine and this one that i was interested in, gets placed and crazy. fuckin walks out the door to walk to another neighborhood to go home, i have to run down the street and try to fucking get her and she wont. so fucking our friends came here and we finally got her to get taken home. but what the fuck, i was soooooooooo fucking annoyed. she got pissed cause i didnt hook up with her. im not guna hook up with a girl that fucking gets plastard and shit. ugh. wtf. now im the bad guy cause i was not interested with her while she was wasted the first time we hung out. :2up: :2up: :blah:

Sucks to hear that but oh well, but on the bright side. You didn't hook up with a slut-ish bitch, cause the way it sounds well :no: :no: to me.

blacknightteg
05-22-2009, 02:20 AM
ugh!

One_Bad_SHO
05-22-2009, 02:25 AM
Uh, what? She was wasted, wanted your dick, you refused, she got mad...

Prude.

:taun:

blacknightteg
05-22-2009, 02:31 AM
not even like that man. but i do refuse to hook up with a girl when she is plastard, even is i know she wants it sober. its just not me. i cant do it.

qwick
05-22-2009, 02:39 AM
not even like that man. but i do refuse to hook up with a girl when she is plastard, even is i know she wants it sober. its just not me. i cant do it.

I can respect that. Now that doesn't mean I agree with you decision not to pile drive the dog shit out of her, but you get credit for sticking to your morals.

black_e92
05-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Fuck that bitch, she sounds trashy anyways. First night yall hang, she gets drunk?:no:

The Ren
05-22-2009, 06:24 AM

That just means your a good guy...

BobbyFresco
05-22-2009, 06:54 AM
You did the right thing..I have never been able to hook up with a drunk chick if I am sober....I wouldn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of her...

ALVIN
05-22-2009, 06:59 AM
just pitb next time davison

you and your morals pfffft

blacknightteg
05-22-2009, 09:16 AM
just pitb next time davison

you and your morals pfffft

lol na. she was all pissed off cause one of her friends came over that was really hot and chill and shti and SUPPPOSEDLY my attention turned towards here. which, it did not. i would talk to her, but my focus was not on here. she i was really quiet cause i was fucked up. but bitch apparently didnt know that. i had to fucking chase after her to the front of my neighborhood. that really pissed me off. and then get bitch slapped? fuck no, thats where i drew it.

Kasper
05-22-2009, 09:24 AM
sorry to hear that dude.. sounds like shes alittle bit to childish anyways. .you dont need that shit.. you aint in high school anymo! find yourself a hot girl that drinks moderatly and not the first night you meet her.. and beat them guts till she calls you capt squishy!!!

99hatch
05-22-2009, 09:26 AM
That just means your a good guy...

Good Guys dont get Laid! haha

Seriously, im sure like most women, they get a little drunk to let loose and have fun. Helps them later mentally by saying, ohh i was drunk, even though she probably secretly wanted the d!ck anyway.

I used to have mentality like that too when i was in HS, but its not the way to go. Why do you think girls get all pretty and go out to bars and clubs anyway.

To Quote Jay-z "The chick came dressed up just to get messed up,
She got her hair done, just to get it sweated up"

But if she was annihilated, it would not be that much fun. Who wants a chick that is puking.

DJ Maestro
05-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Now tell us how you really feel.

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/2008/11/23-End/dr_phil.jpg

Echonova
05-22-2009, 10:01 AM
You did the right thing..I have never been able to hook up with a drunk chick if I am sober....I wouldn't want to feel like I was taking advantage of her...LOL, I would PIIHB so fast her head would pop off. Drunk chick... I can do that. Baby-sitting anyone drunk I refuse to do. Fuck chasing the bitch down the road and all the drama. Those boots were made for walking.

PURP
05-22-2009, 10:09 AM
yeah... I would have laid the bitch... Morals...I have none... There's nothing wrong with gettin the drunk girls. I prefer it. They be crazy in the sack.. I'm just speaking from experience.

DJ Maestro
05-22-2009, 10:12 AM
yeah... I would have laid the bitch... Morals...I have none... There's nothing wrong with gettin the drunk girls. I prefer it. They be crazy in the sack.. I'm just speaking from experience.

But j00 haz a wife! chee not happi wit j00 bangin' dranked chics. :no:

mocha latte cupcake
05-22-2009, 10:18 AM
:thinking: unless she is the dranked chic?

also davison, if it just HAPPENS to fall out in front of her face she'll know what to do... alcohol makes girls smarter and some areas and retarded in others...

thankfully sex is one that alcohol helps :lmfao:

however, the ability to not keep her mouth shut is a side affect :lmfao:

soul
05-22-2009, 10:24 AM
ahahahah bitch

BKgen®
05-22-2009, 10:33 AM
LOL, I would PIIHB so fast her head would pop off. Drunk chick... I can do that. Baby-sitting anyone drunk I refuse to do. Fuck chasing the bitch down the road and all the drama. Those boots were made for walking.

x2 lolol

Drunk Chicks -- helping guys average guys like me get laid since the dawn of time.

PURP
05-22-2009, 10:39 AM
But j00 haz a wife! chee not happi wit j00 bangin' dranked chics. :no:

:ninja: refer to Jay Ems comment :ninja:

Echonova
05-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I bang chicks all the time. I tell my wife it makes our relationship stronger while she sobs in the corner.

Sometimes I think she doesn't believe me...

One_Bad_SHO
05-22-2009, 04:14 PM
I bang chicks all the time. I tell my wife it makes our relationship stronger while she sobs in the corner.

Sometimes I think she doesn't believe me...

http://www.mypartypost.com/ryan/images/funny/beatsponsor.jpg

Echonova
05-22-2009, 04:18 PM
http://www.mypartypost.com/ryan/images/funny/beatsponsor.jpgReps for someone who understands.