PDA

View Full Version : so..uhm..yeah..it finally died

DeutscheBAG!
09-30-2005, 04:09 PM
well guys, i think it finally happened..wastegate has been acting up for about a week or so..thought it my of been a faulty DV or dry rotted hose(car is 5years old) check everything thru-out the engine but nothing.car wont come out of limp..last night car made a nice pop noise from the engine bay and small flame shout out the exhaust.so car only boosted no more than 4lbs all the way home..
but its had a nice life..i mean not bad for being 140k on the clock and being chipped for 80k of them.. ;)

so...i been deciding for about a month what the new set-up will be when the ko3 died..so, wednesday she goes to Eurotech and Brian and the crew will be going to work on it :goodjob:

i'll keeps u guys posted..

btw, any of u going to Import showdown ?

silver
09-30-2005, 04:10 PM
You're still coming tonight or no???

The Yousef
09-30-2005, 04:13 PM
damn walker!

...i'll have a moment of silence for the regretta (oops...i mean jetta)

yousef

DeutscheBAG!
09-30-2005, 05:25 PM
damn walker!

...i'll have a moment of silence for the regretta (oops...i mean jetta)

yousef

no regrets at all mate...could of been worse..could of bought one of those magic colour Preludes..like the red ones that turn to pink over time to keep the owner from getting bored with the colour he chose.. :D

You're still coming tonight or no???

we'll still come out..i'll be rocking the gf's Mazda 6..i know Josh will be proud Zoom Zoom

The Yousef
09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
no regrets at all mate...could of been worse..could of bought one of those magic colour Preludes..like the red ones that turn to pink over time to keep the owner from getting bored with the colour he chose.. :D

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

asshole!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

very nice ownage.....lol
+10
yousef

benwaballs
09-30-2005, 10:21 PM
damn walker you should go w/ the new atp k04 eliminators! they are strait bolt on GT28rs! ATP says less than 2 weeks till there out! would be around the same price as ko4! just need some 660cc injectors iam telling you the K04 is a big let down! unless you can get a killer deal on it!

Eliminator GTRS swapped out for GT2871R, 3" inlet pipe, stock SMIC, 3" testpipe, stock exhaust, Mika Tuned Fueling, 660cc Injectors, 325whp :eek:

thats some crazy power w/ a stock catback & IC :goodjob:
http://atpturbo.com/root/releases/release041205.htm

also if your going to get the k04... here is a good price and link good luck :goodjob: http://k04turbos.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=5426&osCsid=ef0ae064165162c915807c8c8d75a1f3

Marta Mike
10-01-2005, 12:58 AM
Sorry to hear bout that walker. Im sure you got some goodies for the new setup-lol. Dont feel too bad, i just got my car fixed and now the throwout bearing is bad.................cars................eh cars!

DeutscheBAG!
10-01-2005, 01:25 AM
damn walker you should go w/ the new atp k04 eliminators! they are strait bolt on GT28rs! ATP says less than 2 weeks till there out! would be around the same price as ko4! just need some 660cc injectors iam telling you the K04 is a big let down! unless you can get a killer deal on it!

thats some crazy power w/ a stock catback & IC :goodjob:
http://atpturbo.com/root/releases/release041205.htm

also if your going to get the k04... here is a good price and link good luck :goodjob: http://k04turbos.chainreactionweb.com/product_info.php?products_id=5426&osCsid=ef0ae064165162c915807c8c8d75a1f3

thanks for the info Jon..its funny though, i've been following about these eliminator kits for the past 6 months now...still waiting......not quite sure what i just want to do just yet about upgrading. im still trying to get in contact with that guy from Dunwoody selling his tyrolsport stage3 kit..

i thought about k04 because.my car was decently quick with all the shit i had on with my ko3..just want something with a lil more oomph and steam(plus my motor has 145k on it) def want lots of power but dont want to take a chance i guess..im scurred..probably another ride in yours will probably change my mind...not everyday u feel a vw spin tires at 70mph :eek:

benwaballs
10-01-2005, 08:43 AM
not everyday u feel a vw spin tires at 70mph :eek: lol damn crap ass tires :(

Allstar3.8T
10-01-2005, 09:58 AM
I know of K03s that run better than K04s.... I agree w/ Benwabbals. That GT28rs kit will be the way... The Gt28s Ive been in are completely bas a$$! 12 sec cars on drag radials, that light up street tires at speed.... (Not naming any brands) but the GT28 is the back bone for a major brands stage 3.....that is a player haters nightmare!

benwaballs
10-01-2005, 11:33 AM
. The Gt28s Ive been in are completely bas a$$! 12 sec cars on drag radials, yea they are nice but on street tires this kit can eat my ass! cant do shit in 1st or 2nd this car is only good on the E-way from a 50-60 roll... gota hate that lag :doh: