PDA

View Full Version : Misc For the love of animals, please sign this..

blurred visions
09-30-2005, 03:20 PM
This is the most horrible thing that I have ever witnessed. I couldn't make it through this whole video, in fact I could only watch half of it until it got to me too much. Please take the time and look over this website and eventually sign the petition.

J Crew is planning to once again come back and sell animal fur, lets help stop that.

http://www.armadamag.com/media/jcruel.htm

HyPer50
09-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Typical PETA garbage.... I agree with the point that it's cruel, but there way of trying to convince people is totally wrong...

blurred visions
09-30-2005, 03:39 PM
How is that wrong? Showing the footage of animals getting skinned alive or their skulls being smashed against the ground is garbage?

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Moved to proper forum. Later, QD.

blurred visions
09-30-2005, 03:54 PM
^thanks, didn't know of this forum. Also if you have pets, think twice before you buy from IAMS... http://www.iamscruelty.com/index.asp

HyPer50
09-30-2005, 04:04 PM
How is that wrong? Showing the footage of animals getting skinned alive or their skulls being smashed against the ground is garbage?

Yup.. Same way they try and get people to turn vegan, by showing us how hamburgers are made :gay: You can get the facts out there without just bein' disgusting. Ya... ok, so fur farmers beat baby seals with clubs and skin them alive, it's sad, but i dont wanna see it.. *shrug* lemme see a petition and I'll sign it but thats about all the support you'll get from me heh.

Julio
09-30-2005, 09:28 PM
Peta garbage.

blurred visions
09-30-2005, 11:25 PM
how in the hell is it garbage? The whole hamburger thing is whatever, but when your killing these animals for fur then yea its wrong.

benwaballs
10-01-2005, 09:06 AM
but when your killing these animals for fur then yea its wrong.

sure its wrong but thats life, deal w/ it. were do you think your leather comes from? shoes,belts,coats,wallets, ect...... you wanna see messed up look at a slauter house, or fishing camp. How about how they test house hold iteams on house hold pets? shampo,shaving cream,mouth wash,ect... poor animals it is sad but thats life.

90% peta are a bunch of A-holes. i sold fur coats for 3 years and when they would come protest some would be in leather coats! :lmfao: some ppl just have nothing better to do w/ there time

dont get me wrong i love animals i raised horses and have many other pets all my life i wouldn't even dare click on that link. but somethings are going to happen no matter what...

and i would just be a hypocite if i was to disagree then go out to Mc D's and have a burger,chicken,steak,eggs,bacon,ect...