PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor is Crazy as FAWK!!!

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 02:45 PM
So yesterday was my off day and I was at the house, and i went out to get the mail. My neigbor ( who we have had numerous problems with) starts bitching about my dog being out with me off a leash. In cherokee county code 10.29-3 you can have your dog out side as long as it can be recalled by voice and stays on your property. I told her this and she started calling me a liar, then she started screaming at me about the fact that my dogs shit in MY front yard ( my wife an I clean this up biweekly) and said it smelled horrid, I was standing in my front yard and couldn't smell it. I then told her to mind her own business and stay off my property. She then started screaming about a single cigarette butt that was on her property almost 3 weeks ago and said she could prove it was mine because she had DNA evidence of it, she then further told me she had called the CDC to come take a sample of my yard, and she had called the EPA because of the cigarette butt. So after this manic out burst I went inside with my dog. She then came onto my front porch and started to scream at me through my glass door ( constitutes criminal trespass do to the previous warning). I tell her to get off my property and she does. So my wife comes home and she begins screaming at her and decides she is going to put signs all over her yard about us being trailer trash, and penis-less homosexuals. About that time I called the cops who came out and dealt with the situation and informed me I should get a restraining order and put up a CCTV system because ( and I quote the officer) " She is a crazy bitch". Mind you this all started around 2 in the after noon and she sat on her driveway screaming and hollering till 730 when the cops showed up. Just thought I would share my tuesday with y'all.

Miranda
05-20-2009, 02:48 PM
el oh el
:lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
05-20-2009, 02:49 PM
I HEAR BEAR TRAPS DO WONDERS NOW A DAYS :D

JDMbabe
05-20-2009, 02:50 PM
well gah damn... that bitch is crazy!

TheGodfather
05-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Damn that sucks.

I have a neighbor like that. She yelled at me one time for looking at her while she was in her garage, called the cops on me saying I was shooting a gun at her house because I was shooting bottle rockets, and called the cops saying I pushed her kid off his bike when I wasn't even home.

Sorry to hear, get some security cameras. They come in handy.

DriVaH
kill the crazy bitch....off with her fucking head!!!!... seriously..sorry to hear about that..she does have a problem..i hate ppl like that. always in ppl's shit.

eraser4g63
Though I forgot to add this her dogs ( little shit head jack russels) have come into my garage and tried to bite me, I got a good 20-25 feet of distance with that punt. The Cop said next time shoot it and they will make her pay for a disposal fee and fine her for her dog free roaming and inflicting bodily harm. And no charges would be levied against be because it was in self defense, lol.

BobbyFresco
05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
Crazy bitch is crazy.....

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Any body wanna go the court house with me tomorrow to get a restraining order?

DriVaH
05-20-2009, 02:56 PM
Though I forgot to add this her dogs ( little shit head jack russels) have come into my garage and tried to bite me, I got a good 20-25 feet of distance with that punt. The Cop said next time shoot it and they will make her pay for a disposal fee and fine her for her dog free roaming and inflicting bodily harm. And no charges would be levied against be because it was in self defense, lol.do it:goodjob:

99hatch
05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Wow that is one crazy Neighbor. Yeah get a restraining order and put up cameras. Then you can prove when she is on your property and have her arrested, or at least hold it over her head.

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 03:02 PM
The cops already warned her about trespassing but I almost think she is gonna fuck with my two dogs like try to poison them or some shit. My other neighbor had the same issue with her an her dogs except he maced the dog, but he thinks she killed his cat.

Greddypacked
05-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Man goodluck w/ that. Sounds like a crazy biotch.

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:10 PM
I HEAR BEAR TRAPS DO WONDERS NOW A DAYS :D

So do Glocks.

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
I was thinking 12 Gauge with some buck shot, but I guess a 45 will do.

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM
.40 to be exact.

black_e92
05-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Damn people are weird as fuck. You should have slapped that bitch.

willum14pb
05-20-2009, 03:17 PM
i woulda chucked a fucking apple at her head and then continued to dexter her ass later that night.

dabuilding
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM
god i absolutely hate people like that it just gets under my skin kick her in the twat and call it a day

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 03:20 PM
.40 to be exact.
I like the .45 little bit bigger of a hole on the ass end.

DriVaH
05-20-2009, 03:38 PM
Any body wanna go the court house with me tomorrow to get a restraining order?sorry man.. don't do police.. i might stand outside and wait..like across the street..

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:43 PM
^^^Troof

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 03:48 PM
I use the police because of my job, gotta follow the rules.

ALVIN
05-20-2009, 03:48 PM
all i got was penis-less homosexuals lol....do you not have a weiner?

DriVaH
05-20-2009, 03:49 PM
I use the police because of my job, gotta follow the rules.nothing wrong with that man...

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:50 PM
all i got was penis-less homosexuals lol....do you not have a weiner?

BOTH of them do.:lmfao:

KillTheCrow
05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Any body wanna go the court house with me tomorrow to get a restraining order?
I'd join you if I didn't have class. Lol

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
BOTH of them do.:lmfao:
Yes according to her my wife nor I have a penis..

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Yes according to her my wife nor I have a penis..

That shit went straight over yoru head.

*sigh*

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Yeah it did, but at least I'll admit it.

DynamicSound
05-20-2009, 03:59 PM
That is Cherokee County for you. lol

KillTheCrow
05-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Yeah it did, but at least I'll admit it.
Well there's a lot that you can do and say back, but it'll probably get you in trouble for indecent exposure.

DynamicSound
05-20-2009, 04:01 PM
We should get all of our dogs together and have them shit on her yard around 3am.

RL...
05-20-2009, 04:03 PM
whoa, I'd go get my paint ball gun out and fire a few rounds into her forehead and really give her something to bitch about

"B"
05-20-2009, 04:17 PM
^^^Don't be stupid.

soul
05-20-2009, 04:48 PM
id would just take a big shit on her front door mat

eraser4g63
05-20-2009, 05:16 PM
I am thinking about having a really loud party up till about 11pm, then shutting it down. DO this for a couple nights in a row just because I can.

C-loS109
05-20-2009, 05:45 PM
reminds me of my neighbor. me and some homies used to play soccer in my back yard... we had a goal and everything but on occasion it used to hit her fence. it was a small goal. (soocer people will know what im talking about) therefore it wasnt power shots just more like precision shots. once in a while we would hit her fence. well one day we started playing when 2 of our balls got flat. next thing u know the 3rd one gets flat. wtf. we looked at her fence and its some hostile shit, old rusted ass nails. about 300 of them poking trough the fence to my side. needless to say if i wanted to she could've gone to jail.

staysideways
05-20-2009, 07:10 PM
So yesterday was my off day and I was at the house, and i went out to get the mail. My neigbor ( who we have had numerous problems with) starts bitching about my dog being out with me off a leash. In cherokee county code 10.29-3 you can have your dog out side as long as it can be recalled by voice and stays on your property. I told her this and she started calling me a liar, then she started screaming at me about the fact that my dogs shit in MY front yard ( my wife an I clean this up biweekly) and said it smelled horrid, I was standing in my front yard and couldn't smell it. I then told her to mind her own business and stay off my property. She then started screaming about a single cigarette butt that was on her property almost 3 weeks ago and said she could prove it was mine because she had DNA evidence of it, she then further told me she had called the CDC to come take a sample of my yard, and she had called the EPA because of the cigarette butt. So after this manic out burst I went inside with my dog. She then came onto my front porch and started to scream at me through my glass door ( constitutes criminal trespass do to the previous warning). I tell her to get off my property and she does. So my wife comes home and she begins screaming at her and decides she is going to put signs all over her yard about us being trailer trash, and penis-less homosexuals. About that time I called the cops who came out and dealt with the situation and informed me I should get a restraining order and put up a CCTV system because ( and I quote the officer) " She is a crazy bitch". Mind you this all started around 2 in the after noon and she sat on her driveway screaming and hollering till 730 when the cops showed up. Just thought I would share my tuesday with y'all.

i'll sell you some security cameras, three cameras with the monitors. pm if interested

schia89
05-20-2009, 07:14 PM
Though I forgot to add this her dogs ( little shit head jack russels) have come into my garage and tried to bite me, I got a good 20-25 feet of distance with that punt. The Cop said next time shoot it and they will make her pay for a disposal fee and fine her for her dog free roaming and inflicting bodily harm. And no charges would be levied against be because it was in self defense, lol.
Thats funny as hell!

TheGodfather
05-20-2009, 07:33 PM

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn279/obal934/jack-russell-terrier.jpg

Self defense...on that?

:lmfao:

Zodiac
05-20-2009, 08:41 PM
awwh look at the cute little dog.

koukis14
05-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Kill her

Atlblkz06
05-20-2009, 08:55 PM
CCTV + gun (ehh 9mm works) FTW...