PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Brett
05-20-2009, 02:15 PM
why do people list in thier signature every fuckin car they have ever owned? I see so many people these days with like 10 cars listed in thier signature and they all say SOLD next to it, or some dumb shit. I mean, on top of that they are all old ass POS cars anyways... So whats the use to list every car except your current ride/rides? :lmfao:

Sammich
05-20-2009, 02:18 PM
GET YOUR OLD ASS TO YOUR THREAD U OL FART

BKgen®
05-20-2009, 02:18 PM
better yet, those who have pictures of their old car...

*cough*ANTHONY*cough*

BobbyFresco
05-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Brett..You still have the M? I've been looking at those lately and wanted to know how they drive day to day...

slostang
05-20-2009, 02:24 PM

*cough*ANTHONY*cough*

hush. im guilty of that.

Brett
05-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Brett..You still have the M? I've been looking at those lately and wanted to know how they drive day to day...

Nah was gonna swap for the S2K so id have something more practical, But to expensive, One income means one car.

Kourt
05-20-2009, 02:26 PM
hush. im guilty of that.

hows the boosted single treating ya??

slostang
05-20-2009, 02:30 PM
hows the boosted single treating ya??

damn everyone knows. lol but its just another boosted honda... :yes:

Z0_o6
05-20-2009, 02:46 PM
not guilty- my sig stays updated.

dabuilding
05-20-2009, 03:24 PM
i know wat u mean lol i like the sig of my current car and my little funny pic
but i do love seeing the funny ass sigs

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:24 PM
why do people list in thier signature every fuckin car they have ever owned? I see so many people these days with like 10 cars listed in thier signature and they all say SOLD next to it, or some dumb shit. I mean, on top of that they are all old ass POS cars anyways... So whats the use to list every car except your current ride/rides? :lmfao:

Check sig below.

Rep me accordingly.

Nemesis
05-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I just thought id post all the cars ive owned in this thread for bert.. I think may make a new sig out of these lulz how ya like that bert

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/nemesisdigital/images/my1.jpg

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/nemesisdigital/images/my2.jpg

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/nemesisdigital/images/my3.jpg

http://www.fullspectrummedia.net/nemesisdigital/images/my4.jpg

^ btw in that one nate is saying "this fucker dont know how to drift!!!!"

lulz

Brett
05-20-2009, 03:32 PM
I heard you STILL dont know how to drift Mustang boy!! :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I heard you STILL dont know how to drift Mustang boy!! :lmfao:

:lmfao: I dont!! lol But ill tear shit up in GRID!

"B"
05-20-2009, 03:41 PM
O'snizzap

Brett
05-20-2009, 03:55 PM
:lmfao: I dont!! lol But ill tear shit up in GRID!

Ohh my bad son, I didnt know you were hardcore!! :D

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 07:38 PM

*cough*ANTHONY*cough*

Cus i can say, without a doubt, I had the BADDEST fucking s197, 4.0 or 4.6 and even the 5.4L on the fucking planet. Period.

Would you rather me rock my sick ass Yamaha R6? :goodjob:

-Ant.

GaGen2Teg
05-20-2009, 07:39 PM
what if you currently own each car in your sig???

Nemesis
05-20-2009, 07:40 PM
Cus i can say, without a doubt, I had the BADDEST fucking s197, 4.0 or 4.6 and even the 5.4L on the fucking planet. Period.

You are kidding right dude? lol Or do you mean bad as in literally? Like blowing engines and not getting outta 13s with boost bad... :lmfao:

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 07:41 PM
You are kidding right dude? lol

#1-Personal Opinion

#2-No I'm Not. :eek:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 07:42 PM
You are kidding right dude? lol Or do you mean bad as in literally? Like blowing engines and not getting outta 13s with boost bad... :lmfao:

Never said anything about HP. I still had more than your V8 and mine ran like shit and never was tuned properly. ;) No need for you to get all pissy.

You flip more than anyone I know on this site. Pick an attitude and stick with it

-Ant.

Nemesis
05-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Never said anything about HP. I still had more than your V8 and mine ran like shit and never was tuned properly. ;) No need for you to get all pissy.

You flip more than anyone I know on this site. Pick an attitude and stick with it

-Ant.

Well guess what bro, you saying your nasty sounding V6 , motor blowing, hunk of junk is better than all the fucking S197s and GT500s out there is stupid.
Sorry dude, thats fucking retarded. lol All I hear is making excuses for why you couldnt build a decent car.

And guess what, I only have a fucking intake practically for performance mods and practically ran what you did boosted LOL

Nemesis
05-20-2009, 07:48 PM

-Ant.

LOL Flip out? I speak my fucking mind at the time. If a dumbass says a dumbass comment, Ill say something.

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Well guess what bro, you saying your nasty sounding V6 , motor blowing, hunk of junk is better than all the fucking S197s and GT500s out there is stupid.
Sorry dude, thats fucking retarded. lol All I hear is making excuses for why you couldnt build a decent car.

Don't worry baby cakes, you didn't drive my car, so I don't expect you to like it. I put put my blood and sweat in this car...have you done the same for any of your cars?

When I rapped a s197 pullied Saleen...yeah..I think my shit is pretty sick. ;)

GT500's are pieces of shit. 60k for a 414hp shit box that weighs 3900-4100lbs whoopi doo.

-Ant.

On_Her_Face
05-20-2009, 07:50 PM
To show baller status.

88 Civic - Sold
93 Ranger - Sold
91 Caravan - Sold
93 Accord - Sold
96 Integra GSR - Daily

See what I did there? Instant baller status.

Nemesis
05-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Don't worry baby cakes, you didn't drive my car, so I don't expect you to like it. I put put my blood and sweat in this car...have you done the same for any of your cars?

When I rapped a s197 pullied Saleen...yeah..I think my shit is pretty sick. ;)

GT500's are pieces of shit. 60k for a 414hp shit box that weighs 3900-4100lbs whoopi doo.

-Ant.

Yeah, actually I can say that I have put blood and sweat in all the cars Ive had and paid for. You really have no idea.

Oh... you raped a pullied Saleen and couldnt pull anything better than 13s on a good day and drag radials?

I actually agree that GT500s are pieces of shit stock, but saying your 6 cyclinder mustang was hot shit compared to anyone out there is arrogant and stupid.

Z0_o6
05-20-2009, 08:01 PM
well, there is only one way to settle this, gentlemen.

fight to the death.

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Yeah, actually I can say that I have put blood and sweat in all the cars Ive had and paid for. You really have no idea.

Oh... you raped a pullied Saleen and couldnt pull anything better than 13s on a good day and drag radials?

I actually agree that GT500s are pieces of shit stock, but saying your 6 cyclinder mustang was hot shit compared to anyone out there is arrogant and stupid.

I am not afraid to admit my driving abilities on the track weren't impressive. I was always worried about something else than launching my car.

My best time was on streets. Slicks worried me a bit with my rear end and clutch.

I was talking about looks, not my power, which was also pretty good too. Not great, just good. I wish I kept my car to throw a carb'd v8 in it. Still might if I can find a shell. :goodjob:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 08:03 PM
well, there is only one way to settle this, gentlemen.

fight to the death.

With fish numb chucks!

-Ant.

Zodiac
05-20-2009, 08:07 PM

Hay hay guys...where has the mustang love gone these days.

If he say his is the nicest mustang around, let him say it. Its personal opinion and he is entitled to but really who cares?

p.s. answer my pm anthony!

AnthonyF
05-20-2009, 08:24 PM
Hay hay guys...where has the mustang love gone these days.

If he say his is the nicest mustang around, let him say it. Its personal opinion and he is entitled to but really who cares?

p.s. answer my pm anthony!

Exactly, I said personal opinion.

I dont have a PM from you. :thinking:

-Ant.

Zodiac
05-20-2009, 08:47 PM
resent it.

Tasuki_Civic
05-20-2009, 10:15 PM
Nemesis the dude on your avatar looks like shit lol. nice

IndianStig
05-20-2009, 11:46 PM