PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Lexus SC300

SleepingTalon
05-19-2009, 09:34 PM
I'm just testing the waters here, so we'll see...

Car:
'92 Lexus SC300
150k on the chassis

Engine:
2JZ-GTE swap, PROFESSIONALLY swapped. Not some hack job bullshit.
Motor has 35k on it.
Stock bottom end
GSC Cams, and Titan Cam Gears
Supertech Valve Springs/Retainers
Greddy timing belt
Garrett DBB single turbo setup
Greddy exhaust manifold
Greddy external wg
HKS 4 Row FMIC
Tial BOV
All stainless A/N water/oil lines
Custom Dual Exhaust with 3in downpipe into two, 2.5in Megan Racing Mufflers

Fuel:
Batlground Motorsports Custom Fuel System
1000cc injectors
Dual Feed Fuel Rail
Twin Walbro Pumps
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator w/liquid filled gauge
All NEW stainless lines run from engine bay to fuel tank

ECU:
AEM EMS
AEM 5 bar MAP Sensor
AEM intake air temp sensor
AEM Uego Controller
AEM Serial Gauge (can display parameters you select from the AEM)
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost Controller
HKS Twin Power DLI

Driveline:
Getrag 6spd Transmission
Custom Driveshaft
Solid Differential mounts
Carbonetic Triple Disc Clutch
MKIV LSD Pumpkin
MKIV rear axles

Interior:
Sparco Torino Race Seats
TRD Steering Wheel WITH airbag (RARE and $$$$)
Pioneer AVIC Z2 Navigation System
Pioneer Sirius Tuner
Pioneer XM Nav Traffic
Pioneer IPOD Controller
Memphis Audio M3 10in Subwoofer
JBL Component Speakers - FRONTS
JBL Coaxial Speakers - REARS
Memphis Audio MC 500.1 - SUBWOOFER
JL Audio 300/4 - SURROUND SPEAKERS
All new wiring to each speaker
Custom Fiberglass trunk enclosure
Custom Dash with all 3 gauges and Greddy boost control fiberglassed in
Prestige Alarm with remote start, pager, etc.

Exterior:
Factory Spoiler added
Clear Turn Signals
Blacked out Taillights
HID Headlights
WORK XD-9 Wheels (Bronze) 18x9/18x10
5% tint all the way around

Suspension:
Megan Racing Coilovers
Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings

Brakes:
MKIV 4 Piston Calipers - Front
MKIV 2 Pison Calipers - Rear
B&M Line Lock is also installed, with a toggle switch in the car to activate it

I've probably missed some things, and honestly, at this point, I'm not surprised. I have spared NO EXPENSE on this car. It literally has the best of the best stuff. NOTHING WAS EBAYED, and only the most high dollar stuff was purchased. Everything in the car works as it should. Speedometer, tach, etc. Also, the A/C works PERFECTLY, as I've seen some people do this swap and not get the A/C to work, but I did it correctly, so it's all good. The driveline alone is nearly 10k. The stereo, navi, and all that stuff is about 5k. So before getting into the swap, all the extra stuff, AEM, HKS 4 Row, etc, the price is already up there!

DO NOT ASK ME HOW MUCH POWER THE CAR MAKES, as I've never answered this question. Just know that it's A LOT. Anyone that knows me, or knows this car, KNOWS what it's capable of, and that I know what I'm doing. If an agreement can be made, then I'll disclose all the dyno sheets, and give the person both the pump gas calibration file, and the Q16 calibration files for the AEM.

This car is CLEAN. It's put together and maintained the right way, and it shows. People can't believe that this car is a '92 when they see it. Anyway, here's the only pics I have of it, and actually, the center console has a 3rd gauge in it now, so it's a bit different, but they're all fairly recent pics.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/sleepingtalon/LexusPics005.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/sleepingtalon/LexusPics001.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/sleepingtalon/LexusPics002.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/sleepingtalon/LexusPics004.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/sleepingtalon/LexusPics003.jpg

Price is $33,000, and don't even try to low ball with some bullshit. I'm just testing the waters, as I was thinking of moving on to something different, but I'm in NO HURRY to sell it, and I'm not in need of money. It's just an idea I've thrown around, and if this car can find a good home at the same time, then that's even better.

Mista Foe-Doe
05-19-2009, 09:38 PM
clean car sir

Buttons
05-19-2009, 09:39 PM
sexy... *drool*

WhiteAccord
05-19-2009, 10:08 PM
Too bad... Very Clean.

GSRtegŪ
05-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Not bad man GL with the sale.

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Im going to be the negative nancy and say you should say what it makes on pump gas to let all the people know just what it really is :)

Worth every penny, George doesnt fuck around.

Practically a Supra in Lexus clothing.

You still owe me a ride in it

Buttons
05-19-2009, 11:14 PM
he still owes me a ride in it!

BlackMage
05-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Damn already testing the waters with this beast? GLWS!

aguynamedpat
05-21-2009, 02:51 PM
D-bag, standoffish, you are describing George in a nutshell here :goodjob:

GLWS George, the car is BEAUTIFUL.

SleepingTalon
05-21-2009, 03:38 PM
D-bag, standoffish, you are describing George in a nutshell here :goodjob:

GLWS George, the car is BEAUTIFUL.

LOL. Well, I got weed out all the people that come into these threads and say "Trade for my '89 CRX with a blown motor + 3k?". So I'm just being up front with everything. I'm a "no bullshit" type of person, so might as well keep it all up front and out in the open!

2turbo4u
05-21-2009, 07:37 PM
LOL. Well, I got weed out all the people that come into these threads and say "Trade for my '89 CRX with a blown motor + 3k?". So I'm just being up front with everything. I'm a "no bullshit" type of person, so might as well keep it all up front and out in the open!
So why not just say no trades for cheap ass civics haha, good luck George with your sale, the car is clean like all the cars you have owned.

josh42191
05-21-2009, 09:05 PM
wow! really clean build good luck with sale

Vteckidd
05-22-2009, 01:16 AM
I will say this

IMO disclosing at least the pump gas numbers will really let people know what this thing is made of and i think will help the sale. But then again i dont really think this will sell locally.

I can understand where people are coming from when they see this car that looks pretty plain on the outside, no engine bay shots, vague engine description , then see $33,000 price tag. Its easy to call someone out on it.

However, SleepingTalon has been around A LONG TIME. I know what is done to this car and what power it makes or close to it. He is not a liar or leading anyone on or talking the car up. Some people just dont like to put their numbers out there, especially when they like to race it at track events and such. That is totally his right to withold that info unless a potential SERIOUS buyer is asking him. Im sure if you have the cash and are serious he would tell you what it makes over the phone.

I will tell you this, everything on the car is well put together, not half assed, and has enough power to rival pretty much any import car (some domestic) in GA and up and down the east coast.

$33,000 is a lot to drop on a 1992 Lexus, but like i said earlier, its pretty damn mint, and for all intensive purposes its a built Supra in Lexus clothing.

Please stay on topic

BobbyFresco
05-22-2009, 05:33 PM
ttt

2turbo4u
05-23-2009, 10:42 AM
I will say this

IMO disclosing at least the pump gas numbers will really let people know what this thing is made of and i think will help the sale. But then again i dont really think this will sell locally.

I can understand where people are coming from when they see this car that looks pretty plain on the outside, no engine bay shots, vague engine description , then see $33,000 price tag. Its easy to call someone out on it.

However, SleepingTalon has been around A LONG TIME. I know what is done to this car and what power it makes or close to it. He is not a liar or leading anyone on or talking the car up. Some people just dont like to put their numbers out there, especially when they like to race it at track events and such. That is totally his right to withold that info unless a potential SERIOUS buyer is asking him. Im sure if you have the cash and are serious he would tell you what it makes over the phone.

I will tell you this, everything on the car is well put together, not half assed, and has enough power to rival pretty much any import car (some domestic) in GA and up and down the east coast.

$33,000 is a lot to drop on a 1992 Lexus, but like i said earlier, its pretty damn mint, and for all intensive purposes its a built Supra in Lexus clothing.

Please stay on topic
Your right is won't sell on here for that price, and it won't sell on Club Lexus for that price either! For that price one will just go out and buy the Supra and be done with it.

nDrew
05-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Beautiful car. Some people can't even keep a brand new car looking that mint. It just shows how detailed of a person you are. Good luck selling it!

1badgvr4
05-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Man what I would do for this!

aguynamedpat
05-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Bump for George.

BobbyFresco
05-27-2009, 08:32 AM
A. the bickering in this thread needs to stop.
B. The vin needs to be posted.

Thanks.