PDA

View Full Version : Misc Any www.disturbed1.com Fans on IA?!

TranceDJ06
09-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Anyone heard of have the Album: Ten Thousand Fists? disturbed new cd 9-20-05 release date
Single- Stricken. :goodjob:

Georgia_boy
09-30-2005, 01:30 PM
very awesome cd

love #4 i cant remember the name just yet
it stays in the cd player lol

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2005, 03:03 PM
That music sucks ass. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-30-2005, 05:18 PM
That music sucks ass. Later, QD.
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2005, 05:45 PM
Hyper. Why the second thoughts. I saw what you typed, lolol. I just didn't understand it. Especially seeing as how it is known that I am not a fan of his. Later, QD.

chuck
09-30-2005, 06:02 PM
Anyone heard of have the Album: Ten Thousand Fists? disturbed new cd 9-20-05 release date
Single- Stricken. :goodjob:
i personally like them...i just D/L'd all their CD's, its not something i'd sit around the house to but they have lots of good driving songs...and yeah i'm a nerd but i also like to listen to the 10,000 fists CD while gaming

The Ren
09-30-2005, 06:04 PM
Definatly lots of good driving songs

uproot
09-30-2005, 06:28 PM
lol, this thread makes me laugh..... disturbed?

c'mon... take a few extra minutes and find some good music.

chuck
09-30-2005, 06:47 PM
lol, this thread makes me laugh..... disturbed?

c'mon... take a few extra minutes and find some good music.

just because something is a good (fill in the blank) song doesn't mean i think its "good music"....like i said, i would never listen to it just sitting around the house, i honestly don't think its super great stuff, just kinda give me a little adrenaline rush...

but really everyone has different tastes and i think he asked who LIKES disturbed, not who laughed at this thread or who thinks their music sucks

uproot
09-30-2005, 06:52 PM
i know i know... different strokes for different folks....

i just dont like how just because bands are played on the radio / mtv people automatically like them like they're the best new thing... and yeah i know disturbed has been around for a while .... but still theres so much great stuff out there...

people should just take some time out and find some new stuff on their own, rather than listen to whats being fed to them.

chuck
09-30-2005, 07:29 PM
understandable ;)

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2005, 09:28 PM
i think he asked who LIKES disturbed, not who laughed at this thread or who thinks their music sucks

I don't really care what was asked. I responded how I wanted to respond and it was taken lightly as it should have been. Later, QD.

chuck
09-30-2005, 09:34 PM
I don't really care what was asked. I responded how I wanted to respond and it was taken lightly as it should have been. Later, QD.
GREAT point QD??? :D

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2005, 09:46 PM
I posted it out humor. Not to flame. Although I don't like thqat type music, I'm not gonna flame the dude for his likes. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-30-2005, 10:03 PM
i think disturbed is just another manufacted radio band :2cents:

chuck
09-30-2005, 10:13 PM
...are there really bands out there that try to make music that no one will like and that will never get played on the radio???

sure not all the great music out there ever hits the airwaves but i never understood the "anitradio" vibe that if something is on the radio it automaticlly is the band selling out and the music sucks....granted not everything on the radio is the best music in the world...but if something sounds good or bad then how does the radio come into play??

Hulud
09-30-2005, 10:27 PM
...are there really bands out there that try to make music that no one will like and that will never get played on the radio???

sure not all the great music out there ever hits the airwaves but i never understood the "anitradio" vibe that if something is on the radio it automaticlly is the band selling out and the music sucks....granted not everything on the radio is the best music in the world...but if something sounds good or bad then how does the radio come into play??
chuck your not understanding what i meant

i like it when bands i like get on the radio (deftones, weezer, etc.)
i dont like it when a band ends up on the radio after being manufactured for that shit (disturbed, story of the year, etc.)

chuck
09-30-2005, 10:33 PM
i guess i don't get what you mean by manufactured for the radio???

Hulud
09-30-2005, 11:11 PM
like they are put together to make the label money

chuck
09-30-2005, 11:29 PM
ohhhhhhhh...so its a bunch of record label execs rockin out on guitars and shit???

Hulud
10-01-2005, 07:12 AM
do you still not know what the fuck i mean?

Hulud
10-01-2005, 07:55 AM
the record execs get the band and are like heres your name (new name if they were together already), heres what your gonna dress/look like, and your gonna sounds like a mix of these bands.

and voila they have created a band for the radio so they can make more $$

uproot
10-01-2005, 08:36 AM
the record execs get the band and are like heres your name (new name if they were together already), heres what your gonna dress/look like, and your gonna sounds like a mix of these bands.

and voila they have created a band for the radio so they can make more $$

yeah that shit sucks... no quality in music or lyrics....

chuck
10-01-2005, 08:55 AM
what are your favorite 3 bands brian??

chuck
10-01-2005, 09:07 AM
and who is disturbed trying sound like???

Hulud
10-01-2005, 06:57 PM
what are your favorite 3 bands brian??
shai hulud
fordirelifesake
it is a toss up for third

Hulud
10-01-2005, 06:58 PM
and who is disturbed trying sound like???
i never said they were trying to sound like anybody jesus
what im saying is ibelieve that they are manufactured

chuck
10-01-2005, 07:44 PM
shai hulud
fordirelifesake
it is a toss up for third
ok so if someone "manufactured" a band that sounded like those 3 bands put together you wouldn't like them simply because they were "manufactured"???

chuck
10-01-2005, 07:46 PM
i never said they were trying to sound like anybody jesus
what im saying is ibelieve that they are manufactured
you don't have to call me jesus...chuck works just fine, haha

but for real...what band isn't manufactured??? some may be set up by record companies and some may be a group of 3 or 4 friends...just people who have "a sound" in mind, hopefully something that doesn't sounds like clinging pans, hopefully something that might appeal to people...is that really a reason not to listen to them??