PDA

View Full Version : MEAN PEOPLE SUCK!!!

tina
09-30-2005, 11:39 AM
I just want to say that I'm sorry for being mean to anyone on IA!

Sorry to: fawk you- hey you can think whatever you want of me but just wanted to say SORRY! HA,maybe one day we can even be friends...?

Sorry to: SpeedMOnkey, BKEVIL8 AND z33K- I know you guys dont like me for some reason and you said some things about me on IA.....But its Ok...i forgive you guys! :) and I'm still going to wear my "RACER CHIC" shrit-sorry
and one more thing. I'm still going to be nice to you guys- HA HA!!!!! ;)

BTEC
09-30-2005, 11:40 AM

Sorry to: fawk you- hey you can think whatever you want of me but just wanted to say SORRY! HA,maybe one day we can even be friends...?

Sorry to: SpeedMOnkey, BKEVIL8 AND z33K- I know you guys dont like me for some reason and you said some things about me on IA.....But its Ok...i forgive you guys! :) and I'm still going to wear my "RACER CHIC" shrit-sorry
hey, what about me?

Tracy
09-30-2005, 11:42 AM
don't be nice to anyone! Fuk them!!! and Fuk U!!! :D

AtifSajid
09-30-2005, 11:43 AM
When we having a fuk fest anyway..its way overdue..

LaurenK
09-30-2005, 11:44 AM
lol...I'm with her...being nice is OVERRATED. HA HA HA...

trythefly
09-30-2005, 11:44 AM
lol

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2005, 11:45 AM
Lol @ calvin
that post sux0rz

Tracy
09-30-2005, 11:47 AM
lol

what about this

tina
09-30-2005, 11:47 AM
hey, what about me?

LOL, I didnt know I was mean to you!
Sorry if I was :D

BTEC
09-30-2005, 11:50 AM
LOL, I didnt know I was mean to you!
Sorry if I was :D
ha haaa, u wasnt but preciate it. im sorry for playing a joke on you.
y were u so mean and what made u apologise to er-body?

Jon00
what about me ? lol j/p

Tracy
see. That's why you don't be nice to anyone. Erryone always got jokes! :D

tina
09-30-2005, 11:51 AM
don't be nice to anyone! Fuk them!!! and Fuk U!!! :D

I want no no..I choose to be nice to them be/c its the best thing to do!!!!! :goodjob:

Tracy
09-30-2005, 11:52 AM
I want no no..I choose to be nice to them be/c its the best thing to do!!!!! :goodjob:

OK fine. Have it your way. I'll still be your friend.

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2005, 11:52 AM
you still my friend tracy :).

trythefly
09-30-2005, 11:53 AM
Lol @ calvin
that post sux0rz

thank you I'll be here till 1pm

trythefly
09-30-2005, 11:54 AM
lol

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2005, 11:55 AM
lol

Lol, do you use those pix to make females sad?

tina
09-30-2005, 11:56 AM
OK fine. Have it your way. I'll still be your friend.

ALRIGHT!!!! :)

trythefly
09-30-2005, 11:57 AM

why yes, yes I do!

tina
09-30-2005, 11:58 AM

There are not sad but cute and funny :lmfao: made me laugh

Jon00
09-30-2005, 12:04 PM
can i be your friend

Scrappy
09-30-2005, 12:06 PM
dont back down girl! some deserve what you gave them.... not your fault or your problem.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:12 PM
return anger with kindness

tina
09-30-2005, 12:14 PM
dont back down girl! some deserve what you gave them.... not your fault or your problem.

Hey even though they deserve it or not, I just dont like being mad at anyone or the other way around! :(

Im the kind of person that trys to be friends with everyone....if they dont want to be friends back....oh well :o

tina
09-30-2005, 12:15 PM
return anger with kindness

Yes Ciff thats what I'm trying to do!
They can take or leave it

TranceDJ06
09-30-2005, 12:16 PM
:lmfao: Its k, I took care of them the other night

Brett
09-30-2005, 12:16 PM
What about one to me?

tina
09-30-2005, 12:17 PM

HA HA THANKS MAN LOL

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:18 PM
i figured that's what you're doing...it's like waving at people in traffic when they flick you off...you feel better and they get more pissed off

tina
09-30-2005, 12:18 PM
What about one to me?
HA HA! Stop playing! I know i didnt say anything to you!
....OK OK .. IF I did, SORRY :o

BTEC
09-30-2005, 12:20 PM
HA HA! Stop playing! I know i didnt say anything to you!
....OK OK .. IF I did, SORRY :o
suckerrrrrrr!!! lol!!!

tina
09-30-2005, 12:20 PM
i figured that's what you're doing...it's like waving at people in traffic when they flick you off...you feel better and they get more pissed off

LOL You know I didnt think of that but I'm really not trying to piss anybody off!!!!
But good point! :goodjob:

tina
09-30-2005, 12:21 PM
suckerrrrrrr!!! lol!!!

LOL I KNEW IT :lmfao:

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 12:22 PM
nah, being mean is waaaaay more fun than being nice.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:22 PM
lol people who are mean want to get a reaction....if you don't give them a reaction or you show them it doesn't bother you then they get more pissed....when they are mean they want to see it break you...lol...just watch alex...the more people get upset or worked up the longer he keeps it going....until you just stop showing them it bugs you

tina
09-30-2005, 12:26 PM
nah, being mean is waaaaay more fun than being nice.
:eek: :screwy: LOL

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 12:34 PM
it's actually true.

let's really, really think about this.

being nice, really....in today's society you will be eaten alive and really doesnt get you ahead.

now, being a total asshole....that gets you everything you can possibly want.

I've worked in retail for a VERY long time....the nice people who roll over and dont complain dont get squat....but the true aholes who complain and bitch get all sorts of incentives to just shut up or to resolve the situation.

nice guys are generally passed over by you ladies because women want a challenge (you all bitch and whine about how mean guys are...and how you just want a nice one, but let's face facts...you dont)

mean guys who walk all over the ladies and treat them like crap, generally get some good looking women....I have tons of friends who are jerks to their girlfriends, but the girls always stick around and do whatever they can to keep the relationship.

in the military....a nice quiet lieutenant will be easily passed over a let's say a jackass one who all he does is bark out orders and pisses everyone off, because they think he has charisma and is a mover and shaker.

soooo, it's actually better to be mean than nice.

thank you, have a nice day.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:36 PM
peter is my new hero....

Scrappy
09-30-2005, 12:45 PM
I love sweet pete!

A.P. Photography
09-30-2005, 12:50 PM
it's actually true.

being nice, really....in today's society you will be eaten alive and really doesnt get you ahead.

I've worked in retail for a VERY long time....the nice people who roll over and dont complain dont get squat....but the true aholes who complain and bitch get all sorts of incentives to just shut up or to resolve the situation.

nice guys are generally passed over by you ladies because women want a challenge (you all bitch and whine about how mean guys are...and how you just want a nice one, but let's face facts...you dont)

mean guys who walk all over the ladies and treat them like crap, generally get some good looking women....I have tons of friends who are jerks to their girlfriends, but the girls always stick around and do whatever they can to keep the relationship.

in the military....a nice quiet lieutenant will be easily passed over a let's say a jackass one who all he does is bark out orders and pisses everyone off, because they think he has charisma and is a mover and shaker.

http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum25/werd.jpg

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:55 PM
ahahahahahhaha

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:55 PM
:lmfao: hey is that QD's daughter?

Scrappy
09-30-2005, 01:04 PM
it looks similar, but his daughter is MUCH prettier!

FYI- I am Tina's personal E-thug... she be nice... i be me :D watch out

A.P. Photography
09-30-2005, 01:06 PM
FYI- I am Tina's personal E-thug... she be nice... i be me :D watch out
indvidually you are both hot and together your :lickpuss: :idb:

Scrappy
09-30-2005, 01:12 PM
haha i have never met or seen her in person but the pictures are goodies ;)

thank ya, you always make my day :D

A.P. Photography
09-30-2005, 01:14 PM
I try :kiss:

tina
09-30-2005, 01:14 PM
indvidually you are both hot and together your :lickpuss: :idb:

LOL LOL...... :goodjob: :goodjob:

Darling Nikki
09-30-2005, 01:23 PM
Fuck that I am only nice to certain peeps....fuck the rest of them

silver
09-30-2005, 01:26 PM

You're mean to me... :(

BTEC
09-30-2005, 01:31 PM
WHAT U TRYING TO SAY YO?

A.P. Photography
09-30-2005, 01:34 PM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum18/jegersaagal.jpg

Darling Nikki
09-30-2005, 01:53 PM
heather girl come on I love u and your boobies....I am nice to most of you but when you get on my shit list then your fucked.

tina
09-30-2005, 01:56 PM
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum18/jegersaagal.jpg
LOL VERY CUTE!

silver
09-30-2005, 01:57 PM
heather girl come on I love u and your boobies....I am nice to most of you but when you get on my shit list then your fucked.

I know I was playing... I justed wanted to hear you say you loved me and my bowbiez

A.P. Photography
09-30-2005, 02:03 PM
I know I was playing... I justed wanted to hear you say you loved me and my bowbiez
http://firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum18/playboy.jpg

Cliff
09-30-2005, 02:05 PM
sable?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? that's a 10 year old magazine

quickdodgeŽ
09-30-2005, 03:28 PM
Sorry to: fawk you-

Oooo weee. Not me. Later, QD.

silver
09-30-2005, 03:29 PM
lol

trythefly
09-30-2005, 03:31 PM
it's actually true.

Fuck yes!

trythefly
09-30-2005, 03:33 PM
http://www.funpic.hu/files/pics/00017/00017166.jpg

Cliff
09-30-2005, 03:44 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA great picture

Leisa
09-30-2005, 04:18 PM
lol...I'm with her...being nice is OVERRATED. HA HA HA...

I agree.. sometimes it gets you nowhere! :(

Speedm0(\)key
10-02-2005, 04:47 AM
it's actually true.

+1 for ... damn pete just write a fucking book, i would buy it...

im an asshole.. naturally.. it seems to get me whatever i want.. but again i dont ask for much.

being an asshole on IA is so much neat-o fun, i get threads made about me and all sorts of crap.. at a couple of car meets i have even heard "hey.. arent those the assholes from IA?"... think about it.. i have an effect on people via interweb.. its great. and they think they're shitting on my coco puffs by -1'ing me... i dont even know what the fuck that is.

WINDSOR
10-02-2005, 01:07 PM
uhh what happened? monkey is always mean i think.

WINDSOR
10-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Is that racer chic same as nopi chic or what? Speedmonkey,where can i get some cool racer chics at? :D

AznTraitor
10-02-2005, 01:16 PM
+1 for ... damn pete just write a fucking book, i would buy it...

im an asshole.. naturally.. it seems to get me whatever i want.. but again i dont ask for much.

being an asshole on IA is so much neat-o fun, i get threads made about me and all sorts of crap.. at a couple of car meets i have even heard "hey.. arent those the assholes from IA?"... think about it.. i have an effect on people via interweb.. its great. and they think they're shitting on my coco puffs by -1'ing me... i dont even know what the fuck that is.

hahaha +1!!!

man....if I were to write a book on how I think about things or how I see it....it'd be in fucking VOLUMES.......that way, I'd make more money.

and being a dick on IA, is definately ALOT of fun.....I've done it for years...

Speedm0(\)key
10-02-2005, 01:21 PM
hahaha +1!!!

man....if I were to write a book on how I think about things or how I see it....it'd be in fucking VOLUMES.......that way, I'd make more money.

if you even attempt to get your shit written i will let you :idb: my bitches. im not playing either :goodjob:

Speedm0(\)key
10-02-2005, 01:23 PM
Is that racer chic same as nopi chic or what? Speedmonkey,where can i get some cool racer chics at? :D

apparently, you just have to show up at the meets and talk senseless shit about cars like you know what the fuck you are talking about. remember the drunk fool that wanted to race for like.. 20,000 bucks?.. well that dude is probably tapping some fine racer chick buttocks while we are kicking our own ass out of jealousy

WINDSOR
10-02-2005, 01:26 PM
apparently, you just have to show up at the meets and talk senseless shit about cars like you know what the fuck you are talking about. remember the drunk fool that wanted to race for like.. 20,000 bucks?.. well that dude is probably tapping some fine racer chick buttocks

oh damn that sounds so easy. Was this tina girl out that night i was there?

Speedm0(\)key
10-02-2005, 01:31 PM
oh damn that sounds so easy. Was this tina girl out that night i was there?

i dont know, i have bad eye sight, the only time i notice her is when she's close enough for me to hear her voice.. which causes an immediate migraine. chances are she was there, shes usually with a ricer kid in a burgundy 240sx.

BTLFED
10-02-2005, 01:35 PM

You and me both. ;) I have been called the asshole of IA to my face! :lmfao:

Speedm0(\)key
10-02-2005, 08:21 PM

you did what?..... ummmm

BK EVIL8
10-02-2005, 08:22 PM

You're Forgiven... :goodjob: Try not to let it happen again. :eye:

and what the hell are you talking about? who'd you take care of?

fawk_you
10-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Oooo weee. Not me. Later, QD.
Thanks. :goodjob:

:lmfao: @ this thread... you're wasting your time with me.
Thanks for that PM... didnt help your contridictions though. :rolleyes:

BK EVIL8
10-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Whatup FAWK

fawk_you
10-02-2005, 09:54 PM
What up?

BK EVIL8
10-04-2005, 09:34 PM

still waiting for an answer buddy....

BK EVIL8