PDA

View Full Version : Music Rapper Dolla Dead

Dracc
05-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Rapper dolla from East atlanta.. known for his hit song with t pain.. who the fucc is that.. was shot and killed at 3pm today.. such a young cat dead.. this is getting sad now a days..

Link (http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2009/05/18/21578181.aspx)

BobbyFresco
05-18-2009, 11:49 PM
I feel sorry for his family and all those he left behind but wtf....
Just another statistic...
This is what happens when you're living to die instead of dying to live.

hondachik
05-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Neva heard of him

ls-r teg
05-19-2009, 07:44 AM
did u click on the video/song on the page? he talks about dying by the gun ...its deep

leobond001
05-19-2009, 09:13 AM
damn, that song was nice as hell to

Dracc
05-19-2009, 11:46 AM
yeah man.. sad

Julio
05-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Sucks he died..

But he sucked as a rapper... He got more fame in a couple of days since he got shot and killed then his music career..

Repping Decatur... like he was Thugging....

He was a model for Sean John at one point....

BTW - I heard of him back in 06... or something like that... I know Elecktra signed him and them dropped him and then Konvict Muziq picked him up..

Julio
05-20-2009, 05:17 PM
BTW - Listen to the song .. " MAKE A TOAST "

maybe he's best song ever... and is the same corny shit talking and corny voice.,..

The beat and wayne made that song sound good...and thats not saying much.

DynamicSound
05-20-2009, 05:24 PM
That is terrible. However, I have to agree...he was a weak rapper.

Infamous_1
05-20-2009, 07:54 PM
more criticism than sorrow.

Tasuki_Civic
05-20-2009, 09:42 PM
RIP

check this out...i found out early today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4KrfVaXaoU

Tasuki_Civic
05-20-2009, 09:45 PM
Neva heard of him

famous 4 this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVKa-dcKrOQ

quickdodgeŽ
05-20-2009, 10:03 PM
more criticism than sorrow.

It is what it is. Better truth than lies. Later, QD.

1000cckiller
05-21-2009, 08:04 AM
Sucks he died..

But he sucked as a rapper... He got more fame in a couple of days since he got shot and killed then his music career..

Repping Decatur... like he was Thugging....

He was a model for Sean John at one point....

BTW - I heard of him back in 06... or something like that... I know Elecktra signed him and them dropped him and then Konvict Muziq picked him up..Elecktra didn't drop him, they was failing as a label and took the plunge. He didn't suck as a rapper, he was just starting to rise as a rapper. He has had street money since he was little, some of you don't know what that means so I will leave it at that. He had just signed to Konvict Muziq in 07, and was almost finished with his album, before he was killed.

DynamicSound
05-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Elecktra didn't drop him, they was failing as a label and took the plunge. He didn't suck as a rapper, he was just starting to rise as a rapper. He has had street money since he was little, some of you don't know what that means so I will leave it at that. He had just signed to Konvict Muziq in 07, and was almost finished with his album, before he was killed.

Listening to his songs...he did suck as a rapper.

Julio
05-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Elecktra didn't drop him, they was failing as a label and took the plunge. He didn't suck as a rapper, he was just starting to rise as a rapper. He has had street money since he was little, some of you don't know what that means so I will leave it at that. He had just signed to Konvict Muziq in 07, and was almost finished with his album, before he was killed.

lol captain save a hoe to the rescue.. I say, what I hear on * Credible hip hop stations..
He was a model for Sean John...

Then from pretty boy he turn thug.. Just another " GAME " thats all he was..

Oh, and yea.. He sucked.

But Is my opinion.. You dont like it, to well.. you can print this page of and use it as a toylet paper for all I care..
:D

ls-r teg
05-21-2009, 05:44 PM
why are yall so mean i mean the man got murdered and your sayin he sucked at his JOB/ CAREER i no he prob worked hard to get to where he was at not that many people can make a song and have it played in a club or do a song with t-pain...i mean he just came out and was not the best i dont even think he dropped an album yet but if he was a drifter or something and just got into the sport and had been trying hard to progress his whole life and got murdered would u guys still be sayin how much he sucked at what he was passionate about? u guys are mean!

ls-r teg
05-21-2009, 05:50 PM
i dont think if u died u would want ppl to say u suck at what u did for a living

leobond001
05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
i mean, he wasnt the best, but that song was nice and catchy.

i dont say that about to many southern songs

quickdodgeŽ
05-21-2009, 07:20 PM
i dont think if u died u would want ppl to say u suck at what u did for a living

Why lie about shit or sugarcoat shit, man? I was actually having a discussion the other day about the only people (it seems) that dies are all the good, caring, kind people. Every time you hear/read an interview about someone dying, you hear/read everyone saying, "He was so thoughtful," "he put everyone else first," or "he was the most loving, caring person." Fuck that. If I'm an asshole in real life, call me an asshole when I die. Tell folks, man that dude was cool (if you thought I was), but he could sure be an asshole.

Take this as an example: I can't stand anything 50 Cent touches. So by your reasoning, if he were to die tomorrow, I'd have to say that sucks. "He was an awesome rapper?"

Be real with shit, ya know. That's just street. Don't front. Some folks might not know what that means, so I'll just leave it at that.

Just because you do a song with T-Pain doesn't mean you're good.

EM1toEVO
05-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Why lie about shit or sugarcoat shit, man? I was actually having a discussion the other day about the only people (it seems) that dies are all the good, caring, kind people. Every time you hear/read an interview about someone dying, you hear/read everyone saying, "He was so thoughtful," "he put everyone else first," or "he was the most loving, caring person." Fuck that. If I'm an asshole in real life, call me an asshole when I die. Tell folks, man that dude was cool (if you thought I was), but he could sure be an asshole.

Take this as an example: I can't stand anything 50 Cent touches. So by your reasoning, if he were to die tomorrow, I'd have to say that sucks. "He was an awesome rapper?"

Be real with shit, ya know. That's just street. Don't front. Some folks might not know what that means, so I'll just leave it at that.

Just because you do a song with T-Pain doesn't mean you're good.

So true. FWIW, I am sick and tired of everyone using voaclizers in their songs.

Julio
05-22-2009, 05:41 PM
I dont know him or care to know him..

Like I said, He sucked as a rapper..

Im with QD, I careless what you say when Im dead.. is not like Im going to hear you..

I wonder whos going to come in this thread next and say they knew him or some other shit like that..

ONE MORE TIME>> SUCKS HE DIED>..

BUT HE'S MUSIC SUCKED.

kthxbye