PDA

View Full Version : oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys, I died twice this week.

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 09:14 AM
yep.....on wed to be exact.

1st death experince.
I was leading my squad thru a fire course, and one of my guys didnt clench down on the the grenade before throwing and it slipped out of his hand killing the whole squad as it landed between us.

2nd death experince.
after being recycled to go again, we made it about 85% thru and had to rush a bunker and throw two grenades into the openings and then clear it....well, we were within 10ft and the first guy threw it perfectly, second guy overthrew and hit the top part of the window and it bounced back, so I decided to just go ahead and dive ontop of it so that not everyone was killed and we can still finish the mission with a passing grade. We ended up BARELY getting a passing score.

only 5 of the 10 teams passed.....

looks like everyone was having alot of problems.

Kevykev
09-30-2005, 09:24 AM
haha you got 7 lives left!

4dmin
09-30-2005, 09:28 AM

1st death experince.
I was leading my squad thru a fire course, and one of my guys didnt clench down on the the grenade before throwing and it slipped out of his hand killing the whole squad as it landed between us.

2nd death experince.
after being recycled to go again, we made it about 85% thru and had to rush a bunker and throw two grenades into the openings and then clear it....well, we were within 10ft and the first guy threw it perfectly, second guy overthrew and hit the top part of the window and it bounced back, so I decided to just go ahead and dive ontop of it so that not everyone was killed and we can still finish the mission with a passing grade. We ended up BARELY getting a passing score.

so the 2nd time you died... did you get a purple heart or medal of honor atleast?

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 09:30 AM
so the 2nd time you died... did you get a purple heart or medal of honor atleast?

no, I got yelled at.

B16a2 Civic
09-30-2005, 09:30 AM
dang, glad you put that code in for infinite lives Peter.

Xrated O.G.
09-30-2005, 09:49 AM

1st death experince.

2nd death experince.

MEMORIES....God I miss the Army...

HiPSI
09-30-2005, 09:51 AM
i think you should practice with live ammo ;)

Cliff
09-30-2005, 09:52 AM
haha nice erin....and peter sounds like to me your boys need some practice

Kevykev
09-30-2005, 09:53 AM
i think you should practice with live ammo ;)

Daaaamn

Indirectly wishing death upon that man LOL!

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 09:54 AM
I know right....and here I thought he was one of my "peeps"

and Cliff....yes....some of them have some butter fingers.....

HiPSI
09-30-2005, 09:55 AM
and peter sounds like to me your boys need some practice

hogan's heros yo!

Cliff
09-30-2005, 09:55 AM
butter fingers.... always great to have when playing with grenades....in which case almost DOES count

HiPSI
09-30-2005, 09:57 AM
should use paintball guns and paint grenades for exercises, nothing more fun that knowing that you're actually being shot at with someting.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 10:00 AM
man peter would have one HUGE paint spot on his stomach/chest....errr torso

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 10:00 AM
nah, it's more fun when you play with the real things and get empty mags...lol

boosted1jz
09-30-2005, 10:02 AM
good thing i wasnt there..... my perfect inshape self would have outdone alll of you by myself! :tongue:

so what code did u use?? iddqd? idkfa? god? the list can go on and on LOL

chris

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 10:07 AM
well because I was "dead" and apparently in "pieces" there was no need to call in a 9 line medvac request.....technically yes, they were suppose to, but what the hey.

and it's all about hand signals crack, code talk is all in the phonetic alphabet, and depends on what you are radioing in.

AtifSajid
09-30-2005, 10:11 AM
So from the sounds of it..looks like you were looking like those penguins in your sig..lol

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I think the funniest part was, we originally had the guy no one likes in our squad because he's a loudmouth know it all, so no one really cares for him.....well, I assigned him point, and we all joked that we were gonna have to call in a 9 line, and when we had to write a action report.......

"Sgt Bengough, encountered heavy fire and when he jumped to prone position, he was hit with enemy fire in the back that was bounced off nearby trees..."

haha, we all laughed because he'd be the only guy we know who got shot in the back when the enemy was in front of him.....

but they moved him out of the squad because apparently the instructers didnt find that amusing.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 10:18 AM
hahahaha Atif now everytime i look at Peter's sig i picture him and a buncha other guys waddling towards the bunker thing ahahahahahaha

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 10:21 AM
hahahaha Atif now everytime i look at Peter's sig i picture him and a buncha other guys waddling towards the bunker thing ahahahahahaha

waddling....haha...no, we had to do a "spirited" sprint...and in full gear, it sucks.....I wish I coulda waddled.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 11:07 AM
lol but you have to admit it'd be funnier to see soldiers waddling and wtf i just noticed one of the penguins has a peg leg

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 12:01 PM
lol but you have to admit it'd be funnier to see soldiers waddling and wtf i just noticed one of the penguins has a peg leg

HAHAH! no one ever catches that.....it's one of my reasons of thinking it's so damn funny.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:17 PM
everytime i see it now i start laughing..darn you and your pegleg pirate penguin

AznTraitor
09-30-2005, 12:18 PM
what about the other two? they are smiling and the captin has a gold grill....

Cliff
09-30-2005, 12:20 PM
i couldn't tell about the grill but hahahaha the peg leg only has 1 or 2 top teeth....and they're all wearing patches...man this thing gets funnier and funnier

HEATON
09-30-2005, 05:22 PM
"Drop the pin, throw the grenade.."

But on a sad note, i was takin a friend to the ER the other day and in came a guy who had a tree strike him in the face while doin a exercise.. part of the branch was still in his eye.

Cliff
09-30-2005, 11:04 PM
gotta watch those trees they'll jump outta nowhere at you

HEATON
10-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Cough ARMy cough

Ruiner
10-01-2005, 11:50 AM
Dying twice, for real, > dying twice in a mock scenario. :)

IndianStig
10-01-2005, 12:53 PM
I award you a yellow heart.

Man you guys only got barely passing when you killed yourself to save the squad, thats :gay: , you should have got highest points :goodjob:

BTLFED
10-01-2005, 03:54 PM
http://www.firekite.com/store/misc/pics/forum2/blueball-gin.jpg