PDA

View Full Version : PG+K, Phase 2, HBK in cali for eibach

Ol' Gregg
05-17-2009, 04:23 PM
Just a little teaser. 15x9 0 offset front 15x9.5 -6 back. Will have more when everyone gets back home and settled in
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/photo-1.jpg

HeLLo iM iZzY
05-17-2009, 04:27 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Brown Man
05-17-2009, 04:30 PM
me like BBS

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 04:43 PM
I can't stand the stance of that civic.

BABY J
05-17-2009, 04:45 PM
Not a fan -- sorry.

/fail

Jdm94Coupe
05-17-2009, 04:46 PM
I can't stand the stance of that civic.

agreed...... its getting out of hand now!

soul
05-17-2009, 04:49 PM
and this is where it goes to far. ugly

RUFFIAN
05-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Blatant ripoff of the "Euro" look so despised once upon a time by the JDM crowd.

BABY J
05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
You know what ... let me step back in here. I'm not knocking this car/owner, but the "scene" as a whole. Things like this is why SpoCom went to shit. Mild tasteful tucks have been expanded to cars that don't even run. Mild low offset TASTEFUL wheels have been expanded to fender rolled extreme 0 offset failrides. Tasteful wings that complimented OEM body lines gave way to triple-decker neon-lit 200 lb chandelier wings... same w/ body-kits.

You want lower offset, it can be done and done right... but why is everything in SpoCom over fuckin done? Maybe I'm showing my age but SHEESH. Simple - functional tasteful goes a LONG way. I just sold my pride and joy EG hatch and you couldn't tell that it hasn't been touched in over 6 years... TIMELESS and TASTEFUL like an old school rock/r&b song is the order of the day.

Playing the trends just means you have to re-do the shit later when that particular trend turns gay, and it will!! Idk...

/soapbox

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 04:51 PM
Blatant ripoff of the "Euro" look so despised once upon a time by the JDM crowd.

That's not the JDM crowd, that "Cali Style"

Kamikaze
05-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Love the wheels.

SL33P3R
05-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Starting to look a little mexicany to mee

NoWAyItZTOMmY
05-17-2009, 04:56 PM
hell yea that shit is awesome

RUFFIAN
05-17-2009, 05:01 PM
That's not the JDM crowd, that "Cali Style" What I'm referring to is the Real Euro scene over in Germany and such. not Cali. who also "ripped Off" the Euro guys.:rolleyes: The JDM part of it came from the comments that honda guys used to say when bagging on the VEE DUB guys about 0 offsets + rolled fenders just to start biting the style 10 years later.:gay:

Me86Rob
05-17-2009, 05:03 PM
the negative camber in the back kills it. sorry

Nashville
05-17-2009, 05:07 PM
gregg im pretty sure those wheels are -12 in the back. i read it on nwp. i love the haters on here

soul
05-17-2009, 05:09 PM
gregg im pretty sure those wheels are -12 in the back. i read it on nwp. i love the haters on here
lol :rolleyes: someones always a hater if there opinion doesn't match someone else's on what looks good.... cause opinions can be wrong?

SL33P3R
05-17-2009, 05:11 PM
I loved that car the best with the equips, Im not a hater by any means, Its just getting really extreme haha

00CiViC00
05-17-2009, 05:13 PM
more pics .......

Nashville
05-17-2009, 05:35 PM
no its just annoying when people from different car communites not knowing whats going on and just state their hate

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w253/richietn/eibach_meet_2009_090.jpg

15x9 (0 offset) / 15x9.5 (-6 offset) Chrome plated w/24k gold bolts

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 05:39 PM

So we haters now because we actually like wheels that properly fit. Okay homie :rolleyes:

Nashville
05-17-2009, 05:43 PM
yeah if you dont like it. dont post bitch

its called style, thinking outside the box. not everybody runs their car around the track, like im sure you do everyday.

you ever been scared to drive your car because of the high theft rate? probally not. people with parts like these do. so they dont drive them daily. so who cares how they sit or how the wheels fit. FUCK:goodjob:

silverDA
05-17-2009, 05:46 PM
funny sh!t.

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 05:46 PM
no its just annoying when people from different car communites not knowing whats going on and just state their hate

Most Honda owners are on Honda-Tech and see these "internet celebrities" from Cali, so I'm pretty sure they know what goes on in there.

Like I post on H-T, this car is well done, but these -92482347 offset wheels take from the look.

NoWAyItZTOMmY
05-17-2009, 05:50 PM
how about everyone stop bitching and keep your opinion to yourself?

his money, his car. point blank

G.C
05-17-2009, 05:55 PM
how about everyone stop bitching and keep your opinion to yourself?

his money, his car. point blank

stfu. its a public forum.

bondo
05-17-2009, 05:56 PM
super clean bro, its all in what you like SO EVRYBODY NEEDS TO QUIT BEING FUCKIN HATERS

G.C
05-17-2009, 05:56 PM
i think the car looks good btw.

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 05:58 PM

...Uhhh noooo

I'm going to post my opinion when ever, where ever. Don't like it close your eyes when you see my screenname.

Real cute with the name calling. Damn, punk a skinny punk behind a keyboard and they become Rambo...

its called style, thinking outside the box. not everybody runs their car around the track, like im sure you do everyday.

LOL style huh? Okay whatever you stay... how is it outside of the box when it's just biting V-Dub people?!? Really :rolleyes: And where in this thread have I posted that my car is a "Track Car"?!?

you ever been scared to drive your car because of the high theft rate? probally not. people with parts like these do. so they dont drive them daily. so who cares how they sit or how the wheels fit. FUCK:goodjob:

LOL Have you ever been to Atlanta? Talking about a high theft rate. You can't even park a primer down hatch at the mall here without being worried about getting it stole'n, so what's you point there?

Nashville
05-17-2009, 05:59 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::b lah:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

stop being a sour puss and quit hating.

the car got your attention didnt it. now stfu and quit talking. ive been to atlanta. i love it. great city. i wouldnt park my car in the country back woods of tn. so obviously a big city like ATL is going to have theft rate. as far as stealing a primer hatch? haha

lets hang out some time big dare. youll love us:cheers:

93Altima
05-17-2009, 06:03 PM
It's not hating man. If you can't handle people saying they don't like it, then don't post it on here.

Personally, I love the car but not the stance.

NoWAyItZTOMmY

why don't you take your own advice and shut the fu.ck up. 'dumb hoe'

neg rep me some more sorry skank

bigdare23

I love when I leave people lost of words and all they can do is put is smillies and name call. :goodjob: Made me tingle slightly inside LOL

93Altima
05-17-2009, 06:04 PM

the car got your attention didnt it. now stfu and quit talking. ive been to atlanta. i love it. great city. i wouldnt park my car in the country back woods of tn. so obviously a big city like ATL is going to have theft rate. as far as stealing a primer hatch? haha

Motherfucker's will steal anything with "H" on it. :cry:

Nashville
05-17-2009, 06:05 PM
really? damn. like with rotas and all?

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 06:06 PM
It's not hating man. If you can't handle people saying they don't like it, then don't post it on here.

Personally, I love the car but not the stance.

QFT

Now lets see some more pictures of cars that their wheels actually fit their wheel well. :goodjob:

Nashville
05-17-2009, 06:06 PM
bigdare are you ready to mingle at import alliance? lets drink a few and ill teach you a thing or two. and u can teach me as well

Nashville
05-17-2009, 06:07 PM
QFT

Now lets see some more pictures of cars that their wheels actually fit their wheel well. :goodjob:

give me my beer back! youll never get it.. :no:

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM

I'm done after this post (and some more pictures better be up soon to save this thread)

I can repect what those guys (and you) are trying to do with all these cookie cutter cars riding around, but it's just to extreme to me (and many others). Those dude cars are beyond clean, but the negative offset and honda just arent my thing.

I'm down to hanging out since the internet is just that, the internet. So I don't have hard feelings to ya since we have different opinions :goodjob:

bigdare23
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM
bigdare are you ready to mingle at import alliance? lets drink a few and ill teach you a thing or two. and u can teach me as well

I'm down with that :cheers:

*edit*

Sorry for whore'n up your picture thread Greg

Nashville
05-17-2009, 06:19 PM
sweet.

and for the rest

1. hater

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

slow_hatch
05-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Looks practical :rolleyes:

integ34
05-17-2009, 06:31 PM
^:goodjob:

nice hatch...dope wheels!!!

fat mack
05-17-2009, 06:36 PM
mmm that shit is fresh.

BABY J
05-17-2009, 06:47 PM

WTF are you talking about - BITCH!!!

It was posted ONLINE for opinions.. you're the guy who thinks every1 is supposed to like what you do and then get e-hurt when they don't - welcome to fuckin' Earth where not every1 will like what you do or like the things that YOU think is kool.

And LO-fuckin-L at low/negative offsets being "outside of the box"- it's TRENDY - it's not STYLE. STYLE never dies --- trends do. It won't be long before no1 is doing this on Japananese cars anymore... that means its a TREND. It's not new - it's not unique... it's not ground-breaking - ACCEPT IT.:goodjob:

blacknightteg
05-17-2009, 06:52 PM
stance is impractical to amd beyond pointless. but its whatev.

BABY J
05-17-2009, 06:54 PM
sweet.

and for the rest

1. hater

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy. The hater doesnt really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock somelse down a notch.
Susan: You know, Kevin from accounting is doing very well. He just bought a house in a very nice part of town.

Jane (hater): If he is doing so well why does he drive that '89 Taurus?

So you want people to ride your fuckin coattail? There are 2000 Civics just like this. And a TREND is not record-breaking shit. Bc some1 offers their tactful opinion on a few pictures doesn't make it hate. Name a make and I probably have own it and still do. There is NO1 on this board that can't see the blood sweat and hard work to get a car this impeccable down to not using a bolt b/c it's not clean enuff --- MAD respect for those guys and the EFFORT applied to this car. But it's NOT new, it's NOT unique -- and it's NOT ground-breaking... accept it and stop calling people outta their name like you're some kinda hardass. 2 words for you kid

1) re

2) lax

Now go look THAT shit up on dictionary.com :cheers: :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
05-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Oh hai guise....

Unless you want the thread locked, the personal insults need to cease....

From this point forth, no BS arguing, FROM ANYONE..

I don't think I need to remind anyone but incase you have forgotten:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/announcement.php?f=156

Any issues with the rules, take it up with an Admin or a supermod.

Thanks!:goodjob:

EmminoDaGreat
05-17-2009, 07:41 PM
I still have yet to understand the reasoning behind buying all these dope parts, just to have everyone oooo and ahhhh, I guess im just the person who likes to go fast, and have nice parts too, but damn....

Take for instance Ben ATLTSX, his hatch and tsx are quality, and we have made him realize how you can make a car fast, and still rock your "super tyte jdm stuff"

I like the wheels on the car, I just don't like the stance...
I like the engine bay, for being clean, and different...
I also think if you spend thousands on suspension, you should actually make use of it instead of just slamming the shit out of it to ride on bumb stops...
It has great paint, and nice parts....

But these are my opinions, you can take em as you want...

BKgen®
05-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I think it's... cute.

lol

But really... on a serious note, fuck the haters and what they say. Do your thing, man. If everyone stopped doing what they do because of what haters have to say, then nobody would ever do what they like. It may look like dog shit, but damnit... that's your dog shit -- Be proud of it.

FasTech
05-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Offset in the rear is alittle too much. Is this the hatch that had the teal wheels not long ago? If so, put those back on.

boosted_nonv
05-17-2009, 08:00 PM
i like it, stance would look great on my new project, and i agree with you James

MidLifeCrisis
05-17-2009, 08:06 PM
You know what ... let me step back in here. I'm not knocking this car/owner, but the "scene" as a whole. Things like this is why SpoCom went to shit. Mild tasteful tucks have been expanded to cars that don't even run. Mild low offset TASTEFUL wheels have been expanded to fender rolled extreme 0 offset failrides. Tasteful wings that complimented OEM body lines gave way to triple-decker neon-lit 200 lb chandelier wings... same w/ body-kits.

You want lower offset, it can be done and done right... but why is everything in SpoCom over fuckin done? Maybe I'm showing my age but SHEESH. Simple - functional tasteful goes a LONG way. I just sold my pride and joy EG hatch and you couldn't tell that it hasn't been touched in over 6 years... TIMELESS and TASTEFUL like an old school rock/r&b song is the order of the day.

Playing the trends just means you have to re-do the shit later when that particular trend turns gay, and it will!! Idk...

/soapbox

damn that is well said! +reps

BobbyFresco
05-17-2009, 08:27 PM
I understand both sides of the debate...I myself have been guilty of buying car parts only for the bling factor which is stupid in itself but then again it is MY money to spend...At the end of the day, like I've said in another recent thread where the discussion kind of went in this direction, having nice parts is awesome...None of us are involved in this culture, if you want to call it that, solely for self satisfaction...At some level we all seek approval and or acceptance of our peers based on our cars....BUT you can be proud of your car/parts without being a prick about it....Hardparking or not, being humble will take you a long way.....and never forget, you are always one wreck, mishap, stolen car away from losing all that you are quick to snub people over...Whether legit parts or replica, we are all involved with cars for the same reasons....

fat mack
05-17-2009, 09:07 PM
I understand both sides of the debate...I myself have been guilty of buying car parts only for the bling factor which is stupid in itself but then again it is MY money to spend...At the end of the day, like I've said in another recent thread where the discussion kind of went in this direction, having nice parts is awesome...None of us are involved in this culture, if you want to call it that, solely for self satisfaction...At some level we all seek approval and or acceptance of our peers based on our cars....BUT you can be proud of your car/parts without being a prick about it....Hardparking or not, being humble will take you a long way.....and never forget, you are always one wreck, mishap, stolen car away from losing all that you are quick to snub people over...Whether legit parts or replica, we are all involved with cars for the same reasons....

fasho. :goodjob:

GetFRESH!
05-17-2009, 09:34 PM
Ok ok ok people... Enough with all the talk of "it's TOO much!" or "oh cool another kid biting the V Dub style" or "yeah, that looks funtional (/sarcasm)" jibber jabber. First off... I understand that is an open forum, which is an awesome platform to expose all sorts of people to all sorts of new things... and of course EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, which I fully support and encourage to every extent of the word. BUT... what is the difference between Spanky trying to push the boundaries and fit the widest width/lowest offset possible on a 5th gen hatch VS. someone taking a single cam, fully building it, boosting it with an ungodly ammount of PSI, and pusing the boundaries to get the fastest D series Honda? Both are pretty pointless if you choose to see it that way. One if a focus on style, stance, and just a test of sheer ball size to see if it really IS possible to roll with a static drop on a REALLY REALLY wide wheel... The other is a focus on speed, power, and a test of sheer ball size to see if it really IS possible to build a measly single cam into a monster that'll put most boosted b series' to shame. YET... the person building the single cam would probably be given the biggest ego stroke with the army of people hoarding around to give him a collective pat on the back for building such a beast. Like a few have already stated in earlier posts, not everyone builds their car to take to the track, be a daily driver... or hell, even be very functional at all (like mini trucks for instance... not very functional in the real world if you ask me, but they look cool as shit and serve their purpose doing so) Visual aestethics is one of the most important things in the car world, whether you think so or not. No one builds their car with absolutely NO concern with outter appearance... he just spent a little more focus on wheel fitment and tried something that was a little (well A LOT) more extreme than the usual Honda build. No harm in that right? Well as this thread will show.... Yes, LOTS of harm in that. God forbid someone takes what is seen by some as a "distasteful trend" that only Volkswagen guys can get away with and apply it to his own personal build and vision of how he wants his car to look... whether you think it meets your standards of "taste" or not. TASTE IS RELATIVE AND IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER. What makes one wire tucked engine bay more TASTEFUL than another? What makes one wheel width/offset more TASTEFUL than another? What makes this tasteful on VW's and not on Hondas? Why limit one particular "style to one particluar make of car? What is shit to one man is gold to another, and there is no rule book on taste... and if there is, I haven't read it. I mean I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea... and I am well aware that this isn't "new" or "unique" but I'll have to say that it is ground-breaking seeing as though it is, as far as I know, the widest/lowest offset combination successfully fitted on this platform, which like it or not is a feat never achieved by anyone else to date... and in my book that is a great example of something ground-breaking. Largest turbo on a b16... Most whp out of a built NA motor... both are ground-breaking because there is no other example exceeding the two. And further more... this whole business with the VW ripoff, I just don't understand how because one group of people start one thing, and another adapts it, it's not considered genuine. I mean lets face it... the big boy V8's pretty much own the drag racing scene... yet there are tens of thousands of 4 cylinder import enthusiasts who partake in it... and that's ok right? I say, yeah it's impractical, yeah it may look stupid, yeah it may just be a hot trend that will eventually die off and make everyone feel real stupid for buying sportmaxxes back in 2009, but credit should be given where credit is due. It took a lot of work and finesse to make those things fit, and for what it's worth... I thnk he deserves some sort of recognition for actually fitting a wheel on a car that no one (including me) would ever think could work. I value any and every person on this forum who takes the time to interject with an opinion on any topic, and not just a barrage of hate and insluts. I mean no spite with my words as I am just another random faceless poster on a pretty cool car enthusiast forum putting in his 2 cents. I knew this one little picture would cause a pretty intense uproar, but come on people... it's just ANOTHER car put up on the chopping block for everyone's criticizm. Someone's always gonna have something to say about anything anybody posts... but all the bickering over some dude's car who lives over 2000 miles away? Let it go folks. Like it or not, he's gonna be driving this thing around till he finds a WIDER set of wheels for everyone to cry about... and unless you decide to move to Southern California... I'm sure it'll be pretty easy to avoid having to look at things like this. Oh, and go ahead and block out the two following search perameters: "Phaze 2" and "Hasback". :goodjob:

GetFRESH! over and out.

CHADbee
05-17-2009, 09:38 PM
i despise the word "hater"

BobbyFresco
05-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Holy fucking wall of text...

MR.EM1
05-17-2009, 09:50 PM
damn i read that whole thing. reps

KevinT707
05-17-2009, 10:11 PM
A lot of funny comments in here, didn't get to enjoy all of them but I shall post my opinion.

I think the Civic itself is very well put together & the wheels are super baller but sure the fitment is a tad extreme & not very reasonable to drive on the streets everyday, which cars should be driven everyday .. especially a Civic because it's only a Civic

roscoe
05-17-2009, 10:15 PM
man i'm a sucker for some mad stance. nevermind the haters. +1 for your pants bulging stance.

BKgen®
05-17-2009, 10:26 PM
I think the best thing about crazy cars like these is that "JDM" seems to be on its way out the door...

:2cents:

GetFRESH!
05-17-2009, 10:32 PM

Amen brother. Damn in retrospect I could have just quoted this with a :goodjob: and saved myself having to type out that short story. lol.

roscoe
05-17-2009, 11:21 PM
I think the best thing about crazy cars like these is that "JDM" seems to be on its way out the door...

:2cents:

maybe so... maybe usdm stuff will be cool soon.... cuz dat would be cheaper lol

Nashville
05-17-2009, 11:28 PM
cheaper? its cheap now? are you saying that your a trend follower?

Ol' Gregg
05-18-2009, 07:25 AM
wowow I cant believe people are hating on this.. Something has yet to be done like this on a EG hatch in the states. Accept it people. This ish is baller!

Dirty Octopus™
05-18-2009, 07:34 AM
Oh Gregg correct the offset in the OP :goodjob:

its -6 in the rear

Ol' Gregg
05-18-2009, 07:42 AM
Oh Gregg correct the offset in the OP :goodjob:

its -6 in the rear

I just went by what heymikeyyy told me. I DONT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE !! EVERYONE IS LIERS!

EDIT: mikey told me -6, I just made a typo twice!

Ol' Gregg
05-18-2009, 07:42 AM
ohhh wait my bad TYPO!!!

Dirty Octopus™
05-18-2009, 08:07 AM
I just went by what heymikeyyy told me. I DONT KNOW WHO TO BELIEVE !! EVERYONE IS LIERS!

EDIT: mikey told me -6, I just made a typo twice!yeah... i was bout say... Mikey told the WORLD -6 :o

sall good baby :D :kiss:

NoWAyItZTOMmY
05-18-2009, 09:45 AM
its the internet people, don't get your panties wet

jdm eg99
05-18-2009, 10:22 AM

EDIT: mikey told me -6, I just made a typo twice! everyone is liers hay that hurts ! :no:

Ol' Gregg
05-18-2009, 03:18 PM
hahaha you too fool!!! lol

JITB
05-18-2009, 03:25 PM
i appreciate it, but i dont like it too much.. it sounded great when i heard about it...But it looks weird... I remember when staggered on a fwd was a SIN! i thought it was perfect when the bay was fruit loop!

*signed*
The Hater..

Ol' Gregg
05-18-2009, 03:56 PM
i appreciate it, but i dont like it too much.. it sounded great when i heard about it...But it looks weird... I remember when staggered on a fwd was a SIN! i thought it was perfect when the bay was fruit loop!

*signed*
The Hater..

YOU damn hater lol

WTF?
05-18-2009, 04:36 PM

you should know since you hate :goodjob:

d_day87
05-18-2009, 07:07 PM
i hate to say it, but this is kind of a rip off of "euro" styling. harlequin bay, baller ass low offset bbs' and dumped.

other than that i like the car, a little too much camber in the rear though for my taste. should have pulled the quarters more to accommodate the wheel.

jdm eg99
05-18-2009, 07:10 PM
haters make me horny lol

OG-Skinny
05-18-2009, 07:20 PM
offest wheels on a non-tracked FWD car is fail, no matter how "good" they look.

.blank cd
05-18-2009, 07:29 PM
gregg, you should tell mikeyy to sell me those enkies then

Cool Cat Racing
05-18-2009, 07:43 PM
wowow I cant believe people are hating on this.. Something has yet to be done like this on a EG hatch in the states. Accept it people. This ish is baller!
No, the fact that it hadn't been done is only a testament to the little bit of intelligence remaining in the Honda world. This proved that it is all but gone now. I know the style and the reasoning behind it but that doesn't mean I'm going to like it. I think its ugly and pointless. Plenty of people think our track cars are pointless, as many have said, its your car do what you want. You post pictures up so people can see what you've done and comment. Yes you're looking for all those people who like what you've done but there will be those who don't. Should the people who don't like it be any different than those who do? If you post it up expecting people's opinions then you have to expect some people not to like it and post that. We're not being haters simply because we don't like something you've done, we simply don't like it. Get over it and grow up. People are going to have their own opinion and when you post up a picture in a public forum you're asking for everyone's responses.

MINI
05-18-2009, 08:06 PM
i like it. looks great

white_rice
05-18-2009, 08:24 PM

:lmfao::lmfao:\

he says what he wants cause its a "public forum"

Nashville
05-18-2009, 08:31 PM
people dont post pics up to hear peoples opinions on shit. they post pics up to show the world whats going on. to show new things. not for opinions.

BABY J
05-18-2009, 08:35 PM
^^ LOL.

Read the 1st 10 answers to the original post. Coupla uninformed people here and there that like it --- then major "umm no" posts after that.

No1 is arguing that there is lots of work and sweat put into the car.... but it pretty much stops there. Sprinkle some sugar on a turd and then take a wiff to see if it still stinks.

Cool Cat Racing
05-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Right, because you don't care what people think. That's why you get your panties in a wod when people don't like your car.

Nashville
05-18-2009, 08:44 PM
maybe one day you kids will understand.

Cool Cat Racing
05-18-2009, 09:14 PM
Yup, we're the kids who think a car should be usable. How old are you? One day you too may realize that its just a car and if you can't do anything with it but impress a bunch of teenage fanboys then its useless. Get over yourself, its a civic that's been cleaned up and painted. Its nothing the VW guys weren't doing 10 years ago. Just because you think its special doesn't mean its new or interesting to anyone else.

jcbe34
05-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Yup, we're the kids who think a car should be usable. How old are you? One day you too may realize that its just a car and if you can't do anything with it but impress a bunch of teenage fanboys then its useless. Get over yourself, its a civic that's been cleaned up and painted. Its nothing the VW guys weren't doing 10 years ago. Just because you think its special doesn't mean its new or interesting to anyone else.

Dude your panties are more wadded than anyone else's... Do I like the car? Not really. Am I upset about it? Not at all. It looks like it's a nice car, I'm sure it's on coils, so raise it up, maybe re-align it and guess what? OMG it's a usable car again no way?!? Then what is there to say about it? Nothing, it's probably nicer than 85% of the Hondas on this forum. Different people have different styles.. Some people like low offset wheels and care about stance, some don't. But, you're acting like this car is desecrating the Honda community, when really that's already been done 10000x over...

Terror
05-18-2009, 10:48 PM
lol :rolleyes: someones always a hater if there opinion doesn't match someone else's on what looks good.... cause opinions can be wrong?

WORD

oh wait, :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

that looks more familiar :lmfao:

Gregg, those are really nice wheels and a gangsta ass offset... little crazy for me.. but im sure itll look just right :goodjob:

Terror
05-18-2009, 10:51 PM
people dont post pics up to hear peoples opinions on shit. they post pics up to show the world whats going on. to show new things. not for opinions.

As long as the parts are 100% overpriced right? because if not then its not worthy :gay:

and before you start suggesting that I may not see the value in spending money on industry standard quality parts, dont. I am all for paying for quality and workmanship, just not for bagging others when they dont.

DeeAOne
05-18-2009, 11:09 PM
oh my is it ugly in here...ill leave my opinion to myself for sure. lol

BobbyFresco
05-18-2009, 11:29 PM
No more bashing in this thread....Opinions on the car can be expressed without personal attacks....There will be no more warnings...

BexSican 408
05-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Well, I like it...?

Brian*
05-19-2009, 09:03 AM
LMOA... Awesome new Honda fad lOl

Ol' Gregg
05-19-2009, 10:03 AM
this car just made me have knuckle baby sploog in my pants

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 10:17 AM
Just a little teaser. 15x9 0 offset front 15x9.5 -6 back. Will have more when everyone gets back home and settled in
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/photo-1.jpg
are you serious?

Fuzzy Dice in the mirror
Retarded offset wheels

Add a dash of mexican and we have a Chicano Mobile.

That EG looks like shit.

ATLTSX
05-19-2009, 10:17 AM
It looks that much better in person. Some may like it others may not. Everyone has a right to their opinion but you can't say that this is your typical Hatch.

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 10:21 AM
it hasnt been done because it is RETARDED.

OOOOOO LOOK AT MY CRAZY VW WANNA BE OFFSET WHEELS, IM SO COOL!!

FACTS
1) CAR RIDES LIKE SHIT
2) CAR LOOKS LIKE SHIT
3) JORGE SHOULD BE BEHIND THE WHEEL WITH HIS 3 COUSINS IN THE BACK
4) UNDERBODY NEONS AND SOME HYDROS AND THE TRANSFORMATION IS COMPLETE

you guys act like this is some new thing. Its been done on lowriders and VWs for 20 years. Its a HONDA, it is NOT a classic car, it looks STUPID.

But hey, as long as there are a bunch of kids jerking off with each others tears i guess the fad will continue on

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 10:21 AM
It looks that much better in person. Some may like it others may not. Everyone has a right to their opinion but you can't say that this is your typical Hatch.
Thank god its not. It looks like Cheech and CHong

Ol' Gregg
05-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Feel better?

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 10:26 AM
and again i hate the attitude that comes with these asshats.

OOOOOOOOOOO BALLER HT STATUS WHEELS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

elitist pricks.

To be honest, most of the ATL guys with this super JDM CRAZY OFFSET WHEEL fad , have just that, WHEELS. the rest of their cars are fucked up.

Posers

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 10:27 AM
yeah i feel much better.

carry on

pr8yr
05-19-2009, 10:27 AM
That hatch is nice as hell man.

Vteckidd
05-19-2009, 10:35 AM
the car is fine the wheels, ugly IMO of course

Ol' Gregg
05-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Wow There are gobs of different amounts of opinions in here.

Terror
05-19-2009, 11:02 AM
Wow There are gobs of different amounts of opinions in here.

Real talk...

Ol' Gregg
05-19-2009, 11:02 AM
fo sho

Terror
05-19-2009, 11:03 AM
fo sho

Eye lubz you

puregroove
05-19-2009, 11:10 AM
I think 14s with the same offset would look way better. :yes: --but 15s seem to be all the craze because of the available tire sizes. :dunno:

00CiViC00
05-19-2009, 12:08 PM
i like

Cool Cat Racing
05-19-2009, 11:17 PM
Dude your panties are more wadded than anyone else's... Do I like the car? Not really. Am I upset about it? Not at all. It looks like it's a nice car, I'm sure it's on coils, so raise it up, maybe re-align it and guess what? OMG it's a usable car again no way?!? Then what is there to say about it? Nothing, it's probably nicer than 85% of the Hondas on this forum. Different people have different styles.. Some people like low offset wheels and care about stance, some don't. But, you're acting like this car is desecrating the Honda community, when really that's already been done 10000x over...
Quite the contrary, I honestly couldn't care less. I've watched countless thousands of people fuck up a perfectly good car, why should this one matter. The fact that its a civic only makes it funnier to me. Rather than go out and buy a better car Civic people keep trying to do dumber shit to be "unique" because everything that can be done to one has been done so many times already. I just get tired of all the fanboys jerking off to something that was done before they were even born and they think they're being original. I look at this car like digging a big ass hole in the wrong spot. Yes it takes lots of work and takes plenty of time but in the end, its all wasted because it's in the wrong spot and the only people who care what you've done are the dumb asses in the hole with you. Everyone else is just sitting outside the hole knowing your dumb ass was too stupid to put it where its supposed to be.

87 Turbo II
05-19-2009, 11:24 PM
0 offset on FWD layout = teh fail. On a good RWD platform with nice wide wheel wells could rock those flush without stretched tires. When the tires start to stretch, the purpose of getting wider wheels (more grip) goes to shit.

roscoe
05-20-2009, 12:09 AM
cheaper? its cheap now? are you saying that your a trend follower?

lol wtf r u talking about?... oh wait u got banned sorry

Ol' Gregg
05-20-2009, 07:37 AM
lol wtf r u talking about?... oh wait u got banned sorry
who are you?

ATLTSX
05-20-2009, 08:17 AM
why did nashville get banned?

smrlsvtec
05-20-2009, 08:25 AM
DIS...... D1CK!!!!!!

BABY J
05-20-2009, 08:28 AM
who are you?

I'd say he's "roscoe" - but that's just a guess.

ATLTSX
05-20-2009, 09:22 AM
why did nashville get banned?

MOD anyone?

soul
05-20-2009, 09:56 AM
MOD anyone?
probably bashing outside wl

Ol' Gregg
05-20-2009, 02:44 PM
you could suck dezz

ATLTSX
05-20-2009, 04:03 PM
He wasn't bashing shit. He was sticking up for what this thread was about. Again I know people have different opinions but if he got banned then there should be other people that posted banned as well.

:goodjob:

BobbyFresco
05-20-2009, 04:05 PM

What he said.
And
He was warned numerous times before about his conduct in threads..

Ol' Gregg
05-20-2009, 04:35 PM
so is he unbanned now?

integ34
05-20-2009, 05:11 PM
:lmfao:lmao!!! my comment got deleted!!!

BobbyFresco
05-20-2009, 05:19 PM
so is he unbanned now?

If you want to discuss this, feel free to pm me...
OR you could pm Admin or Vteckidd....

Stunna BEN
05-20-2009, 05:20 PM
damn yall are serious up in this piece!

burke420
05-20-2009, 05:58 PM
the car is HOT!!!! no stance like any other.... only hating bc u dont see everywhere you turn your head. i mean come on... modifing a car is based on user preference! so i stand by this choice of wheel b/c its BBS! anda second... if gregg fits them, thats some work u gotta do to get them rolling properly! so props gregg!!!!!

Ol' Gregg
05-21-2009, 07:12 AM
the car is HOT!!!! no stance like any other.... only hating bc u dont see everywhere you turn your head. i mean come on... modifing a car is based on user preference! so i stand by this choice of wheel b/c its BBS! anda second... if gregg fits them, thats some work u gotta do to get them rolling properly! so props gregg!!!!!

To fit these wheels on my car

1. rolled the fenders on the back.
2. rear upper control arms
3. 195 on a 9 inch wide
4. dump the ish out of it

Black R
05-21-2009, 08:25 AM
i'd rather have 15x10 -1offset all around, but I still like it.

Stunna BEN
05-21-2009, 09:00 AM
kenny!

burke420
05-21-2009, 11:59 AM
To fit these wheels on my car

1. rolled the fenders on the back.
2. rear upper control arms
3. 195 on a 9 inch wide
4. dump the ish out of it

what are you waiting for... get's to poppin! :cheers: dont forget the pork cracklins..lol:lmfao:

Ol' Gregg
05-21-2009, 01:19 PM
what are you waiting for... get's to poppin! :cheers: dont forget the pork cracklins..lol:lmfao:

buhahahah! With what I have done now, I can fit hey mikeyyys wheels right on my car. Mine now are 15x8 20 offset and have CRAP tons of play
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r165/woodstockstr/l_ce59713a2a7f4cb1a633bb85bc32fd4d.jpg

burke420
05-21-2009, 04:06 PM
throw them on then son!