PDA

View Full Version : My night vs. Your night...

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 07:55 PM
What the fuck did you homo's and whores do? I saw it dried up, hopped on my bike, rode through Gainesville, then Oakwood...then back home. Eventful huh?

-Ant.

qwick
05-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Went to Blockbusters and rented some movies and made burgers on tha ol' George Forman grill.

Revmaynard
05-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Went and got my car back :ninja:, went to the JDM meet for a little bit, and then came home to have a burrr.

Scotsman
05-16-2009, 07:59 PM
got yelled by the wife for gettin tat'd last nite

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:00 PM
lolol Your body is worth like 2G's

-Ant.

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 08:01 PM
What the fuck did you homo's and whores do? I saw it dried up, hopped on my bike, rode through Gainesville, then Oakwood...then back home. Eventful huh?

-Ant.

Night hasn't even begun yet, man. You just killed off your evening. My night will be spent right here. My wife is having a fucking "Twilight" movie night with about 10 of her family and friends and my car is in the garage with the dash still halfway put in. I'm stuck right here.

Her friends don't look good and I don't drink so i can't make them look good. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
05-16-2009, 08:03 PM
LOL. They should make literal ''beer goggles'' so you don't have to drink to make ugly people pretty. Haha.

Jimmy B
05-16-2009, 08:06 PM
at home, working on and off.. fight with the wife,.. and dealing with a ripped rotator cuff..

yea.. my night sux.. lol

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Night hasn't even begun yet, man. You just killed off your evening. My night will be spent right here. My wife is having a fucking "Twilight" movie night with about 10 of her family and friends and my car is in the garage with the dash still halfway put in. I'm stuck right here.

Her friends don't look good and I don't drink so i can't make them look good. Later, QD.

I thought evening was like 5-7?

You've got to use your imagination. Go make some print outs of other sexier womans heads, some popsical sticks, paper plates and some glue. :goodjob:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:07 PM
LOL. They should make literal ''beer goggles'' so you don't have to drink to make ugly people pretty. Haha.They do...sorta. They make high schoolers wear them.

-Ant.

Scotsman
05-16-2009, 08:10 PM

Her friends don't look good and I don't drink so i can't make them look good. Later, QD.theres an idea

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 08:10 PM

Well you know. It's common place to run until 8pm. But you get my drift. The night has really just started. I'm not trying to start shit with ya, man, calm down. Not every post I make to you is an "attack." Just having fun. Goddamn, dude.

You've got to use your imagination. Go make some print outs of other sexier womans heads, some popsical sticks, paper plates and some glue. :goodjob:

It wouldn't help. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
05-16-2009, 08:12 PM

-Ant.

You don't need all that, a paper bag over the head works just fine and that's a lot less supplies. lol

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 08:12 PM
theres an idea

I got (what I thought was) all the wiring done on the thing, but I tried to start the car before I put it all back together and it wouldn't start. Just clicked. So I need to figure out if there is a wire or something that I missed before I bolt it all back up. Can't do that now as I don't have enough light in my garage. Later, QD.

Scotsman
05-16-2009, 08:13 PM
I got (what I thought was) all the wiring done on the thing, but I tried to start the car before I put it all back together and it wouldn't start. Just clicked. So I need to figure out if there is a wire or something that I missed before I bolt it all back up. Can't do that now as I don't have enough light in my garage. Later, QD.ahhh , well that sucks

BKgen®
05-16-2009, 08:14 PM
I fixed my fucking radiator today after hitting a ginormous fucking truck tire on the highway Friday. Thanks a lot QD, you east bound and down motherfletcher.

IndianStig
05-16-2009, 08:15 PM
I got home from the Dry Cleaners, went to Blockbuster got Into the Electric Mist, had a traditional Gujurati dinner, and I'm gonna post-whore until I start the movie or play cards with some family and friends we have over.

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Well you know. It's common place to run until 8pm. But you get my drift. The night has really just started. I'm not trying to start shit with ya, man, calm down. Not every post I make to you is an "attack." Just having fun. Goddamn, dude.

You calm down. I am very calm right now. Just my eyes are killing me from the damn allergies up here. SUCKS! See, you don't know when I am ticked, or just asking a simple question. Which in that case was just that. Maybe some of these at the end will help: :D:goodjob::bump:

-Ant.

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:18 PM
You don't need all that, a paper bag over the head works just fine and that's a lot less supplies. lol

Ha, true...but those make a lot of noise. :lmfao:

-Ant.

Magnus213
05-16-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm sitting inside, as I have been all day, studying for finals. Dynamics and Controls II, baby. I'm not sure who's having the best night, but I'll claim the worst.

LizBiz
05-16-2009, 08:19 PM
Hail yea!!! Twilight shawty!!!!

My day was the biggest joke in history. Filled up my tank and looked for my remote control. As far as tonight goes....may hit up Decatur or Club AMC!!!

IndianStig
05-16-2009, 08:21 PM

My day was the biggest joke in history. Filled up my tank and looked for my remote control. As far as tonight goes....may hit up Decatur or Club AMC!!!

Lol why would anyone hit up Decatur?

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:22 PM

My day was the biggest joke in history. Filled up my tank and looked for my remote control. As far as tonight goes....may hit up Decatur or Club AMC!!!lolz get up off yo ass and use the buttons!

Lazy Americans who speak jap. :no:

-Ant.

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 08:22 PM
You calm down. I am very calm right now. Just my eyes are killing me from the damn allergies up here. SUCKS! See, you don't know when I am ticked, or just asking a simple question. Which in that case was just that. Maybe some of these at the end will help: :D:goodjob::bump:

-Ant.

You're right in that I don't know if you're joking or not seeing as how you've been lately where I'm concerned.

And yes, use the smilies so I'll know whether to lambast you or lolol. Lolol.

Ha, true...but those make a lot of noise.

I think I'd rather hear the "paperbag crinkle" over noises that would make me keep my eyes open the whole time to reassure myself I wasn't sexing up farm animals. Later, QD.

Scotsman
05-16-2009, 08:24 PM
You're right in that I don't know if you're joking or not seeing as how you've been lately where I'm concerned.

And yes, use the smilies so I'll know whether to lambast you or lolol. Lolol.

I think I'd rather hear the "paperbag crinkle" over noises that would make me keep my eyes open the whole time to reassure myself I wasn't sexing up farm animals. Later, QD.http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g183/her143/animals/lg927.jpg

MongolPup
05-16-2009, 08:25 PM

LOL one of your more melancholy posts. However I feel your pain. My motor decided it had had enough of life on earth and I haven't gotten the swapped car back.

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:27 PM
QD- (too lazy to quote) FUKIN LOL @ Farm Animals.

-Ant.

BobbyFresco
05-16-2009, 08:33 PM
QD, you better be bringing your g ride to IA this year, although I'm thinking you won't...

LizBiz
05-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Indian- Cuz Decatur is fuking Greater bitch!!! DUH!!!! I'm black I can drive up and down Candler Rd with no problem shawty.

Ant- Fawk jew!!! Come change my channel!! I hate going from 12 to 72 fukin sucks ass. Suki ja nai!!!! Watashi wa nemui ne!!!!

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:34 PM
lol...yeah..I'll pass on that shit. Put a beeper on the remote.

-Ant.

Revmaynard
05-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Indian- Cuz Decatur is fuking Greater bitch!!! DUH!!!! I'm black I can drive up and down Candler Rd with no problem shawty.

Ant- Fawk jew!!! Come change my channel!! I hate going from 12 to 72 fukin sucks ass. Suki ja nai!!!! Watashi wa nemui ne!!!!

Hellz yea! CKT BITCH. FO LYFE. LOL

LizBiz
05-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Rev- Eastside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FO LYFE!!!!!!!!!!

Ant- heck yea.... :( You don't know how many times that ran through my head throughout they day. Still haven't found the damn remote. Oh well.

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 08:53 PM
QD, you better be bringing your g ride to IA this year, although I'm thinking you won't...

I don't do meets, lolol.

And it IS Eastside on the money! That's why I got EASTSIDE tatted on my arm. Later, QD.

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Fuk all of you. I'm going to bed. It's tough being old. :(

-Ant.

Scotsman
05-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Fuk all of you. I'm going to bed. It's tough being old. :(

-Ant.old ,lol , your like what 20:thinking:

AnthonyF
05-16-2009, 08:57 PM
^You're a dick. :'( I'm 23. lol I'm taking care of 6 dogs, shits tiring. Seriously, going to bed now.

-Ant.

HypnoToad
05-16-2009, 08:59 PM
playing guitar and bout to take a nap

Scotsman
05-16-2009, 09:01 PM
^You're a dick. :'( I'm 23. lol I'm taking care of 6 dogs, shits tiring. Seriously, going to bed now.

-Ant.:yes::taun:

LizBiz
05-16-2009, 09:15 PM
F that.....I don't wanna leave the house.....

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 09:29 PM
Fuck it. Later, QD.

Revmaynard
05-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Fuck it all to hell. Yo, Qd. Later. lol

LizBiz
05-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Fuck it. Later, QD. Damn....say that again!!

quickdodge®
05-16-2009, 09:37 PM
That again.

Later, QD.

LizBiz
05-16-2009, 09:43 PM
That again.

Later, QD. Damn you!!!! So killed my bad thoughts thanks :goodjob:

"B"
05-17-2009, 08:47 AM
My plane from Cancun landed at 6:30 and we didn't get our of the airport until after 9pm. I was not a happy camper last night. At least the vacation was a blast though.

soul
05-17-2009, 09:31 AM
My plane from Cancun landed at 6:30 and we didn't get our of the airport until after 9pm. I was not a happy camper last night. At least the vacation was a blast though.
you bring us back the swine :ninja:

"B"
05-17-2009, 09:40 AM
you bring us back the swine :ninja:

It has an incubation period of 1 week, so I will let you know next Sunday. But by then I will have visited very single major meeting place in Atlanta just in case.:lmfao:

Scotsman
05-17-2009, 09:42 AM
It has an incubation period of 1 week, so I will let you know next Sunday. But by then I will have visited very single major meeting place in Atlanta just in case.:lmfao:sweet

ironchef
05-17-2009, 10:17 AM
Went to a party that ended up dying down around 10, then went to see Star Trek with some people. Good movie.

Frög
05-17-2009, 10:23 AM
Party at my house.. Parents are out of town :)

Should of invited you Ant..

Scotsman
05-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Party at my house.. Parents are out of town :)

Should of invited you Ant..cough cough , thanx asshole:lmfao:

Frög
05-17-2009, 10:27 AM
cough cough , thanx asshole:lmfao:

And you! <3

:D