PDA

View Full Version : Gaming MW2 Info

Dr.G35
05-16-2009, 08:33 AM
Hey guys just thought i would give some info that ive been gathering about Modern Warfare 2.
-all the weapons from cod4 will be in mw2 except for the p90 and m14
-there will be 20 additional weapons including the famas, .44 magnum, a fully auto shotgun an MG4 LMG
-there will be 16 maps including 3 from cod4 which will have been revised
-you will be able to add 2 attachments to your guns
-there will be a co-op mode
-single player will be over 7 hours

just some other stuff i have been researching is at 1:12.35 in the top left corner of the teaser you find the words "hyhkt hpobepkh beiohachocth" which is referring to dangerous pathogens. maybe the main storyline? not sure.
one of the maps will be set in brazil. there will be snowmobiles and other vehicles to tinker with. ill add more as i find out.

x Resilience
05-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Hey guys just thought i would give some info that ive been gathering about Modern Warfare 2.
-all the weapons from cod4 will be in mw2 except for the p90 and m14
-there will be 20 additional weapons including the famas, .44 magnum, a fully auto shotgun an MG4 LMG
-there will be 16 maps including 3 from cod4 which will have been revised
-you will be able to add 2 attachments to your guns
-there will be a co-op mode
-single player will be over 7 hours

just some other stuff i have been researching is at 1:12.35 in the top left corner of the teaser you find the words "hyhkt hpobepkh beiohachocth" which is referring to dangerous pathogens. maybe the main storyline? not sure.
one of the maps will be set in brazil. there will be snowmobiles and other vehicles to tinker with. ill add more as i find out.

Nice write up, might I also add there is a possibility of a under water mission and the teaser kinda tells us that we will be going up against Russian and theres a possibility that we will be able to use 5 perks. Not sure on the perks yet.

Tommy_T
05-17-2009, 12:50 AM
your a nerd mike. I hope you copied and pasted this......

have you seen this video?

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTJtdNzRsNQ&feature=fvst)

x Resilience
05-25-2009, 06:53 AM
New trailer, enjoy.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/reveal-trailer-modern-warfare/49656

americanctm
05-25-2009, 11:15 AM
^^^ Holy fuck! This game is going to be absolutely epic. reps to you sir!