PDA

View Full Version : Regions bank

§treet_§peed
05-15-2009, 10:41 AM
blows. i have over drawn once since i have been with them since i was 15. it was only by like 2 bucks. well apparently i have over drawn three times this week. nothing much just like 8 bucks. no biggie right, wrong, they took once hundred bucks plus the money i overdrawn. this was my running money until i get payed next week. after i payed bills with the other part i have one dollar left. So i went to talk to the branch manager at the one i always used today. i went in calm and respectful. I asked her some questions and how this happen when i checked and i still had an available balance of ten bucks and some change for the past three days. she says i dunno and there is nothing we can do. i keep asking what can be done she says nothing. i guess these bad times cause every company to be crooks. so all in all i still owe the 70 dollars because i bought gas last night and a coke which caused a over withdrawal fee for each time. so i leave saying thanks but i guess since regions likes to now cheat people because they need money i will no longer be banking with them. not like my money matters that much since im not like a rich person like some on here. anyways i go thru the door i was sorta pissed but i just bumped the door and leave. no kicking it open i just held my hand out when i opened it and it bumped open. she comes running out as im about to leave and says i know your mad but i have to call security to come and hold you know for slamming our doors open. i just ignore her and leave. i didn't wanna do something dumb inside a bank and get arrested for their shittiness.

§treet_§peed
05-15-2009, 10:42 AM
100 bucks my not seem like much but i have a few bills i pay online with about 75 bucks each week and that leaves me with maybe 20 bucks left to go off of since i work a dead end job right due to being layed off at the beginning of this year. house payment, utility bills, insurance, food. leaves you broke.

Ran
05-15-2009, 10:46 AM
I ♥ Wachovia.

GLulic
05-15-2009, 10:51 AM
I ♥ Wachovia.
Yeah Wachovia is the shit lol.Plus you get $25.

NVEOUS
05-15-2009, 10:55 AM
dude EVERY bank takes a overdraft fee if you don't have the funds. Each one cost 35 bucks plus whatever the item cost is. Once you do it three times thats 100 bucks right there. Somethimes they will take them off and give the money back but it just depends on the person you talk to really. Shit sucks. But hey gotta manage teh monies. lol

Kasper
05-15-2009, 12:05 PM
True it is shitty that they do that. its how they make there money. I think that lady was just on a power trip. if i were you though id pull my money out and go to a different bank. cause it sounds like that lady is just a dumb cunt. thats my opinion though.

willum14pb
05-15-2009, 12:45 PM
Metro City bank. asians :D

Julio
05-15-2009, 02:48 PM
if i were you though id pull my money out and go to a different bank. .

What money ?

Just switched banks.. But honestly, when OverDrafts happens, is mostly the consumers fault.

§treet_§peed
05-15-2009, 07:25 PM
lol i have only done it once before i always manage my money i rarely keep over 100 bucks with this account because i use my debit card with it. im afraid of fraud and loosing money if i have a bunch in there. im going tomorrow morning to talk to a higher up at the big office in gainesville since the branch manager couldn't help me because she didn't have time. she had to do her nails.

§treet_§peed
05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
btw i know every bank has an over draft fee. but how would i be neg. when it was showing a positive balance for over three days. then bam all of the sudden after i put some money in it was negative the whole time.

§treet_§peed
05-15-2009, 07:26 PM
I ♥ Wachovia.im seriously debating on switching to them once i get this settled.

_Christian_
05-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Every bank is the same. It is the consumers fault, but their systems are set to deceive you to an extent and maximize their profits on your errors. I know Wachovia gives you overdraft forgiveness a couple times per year. I've had what should be 1 overdraft turn into 5 because they process transactions for the day based on amount (largest 1st), rather than the time/order they took place.

blaknoize
05-15-2009, 10:56 PM
Well I've been jobless for 2 months and have had $35 for the past 3 weeks. I'm down to 25 and am workin it. U can do it. Even though ur a hater.

and FUK Wachovia and their dumbasses for tryin to charge me $300 on someone using my pin number and my card when I jailed 3 people in the process.

redrumracer
05-15-2009, 11:46 PM
I ♥ Wachovia.
mhm, they have removed i dont know how many fees, cause sometimes shit happens