PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY

You_Wish
05-15-2009, 02:11 AM
where are all the hoe's at...?

Halfwit
05-15-2009, 05:24 AM
holy shit. i didnt go to sleep last night. fuck. gonna be the worst day ever.

Nemesis
05-15-2009, 08:06 AM
dunno but im fucking pissed at my fuckin girlfriend right now :mad:

NVEOUS
05-15-2009, 08:07 AM
dunno but im fucking pissed at my fuckin girlfriend right now :mad:

what did she do?

Nemesis
05-15-2009, 08:12 AM
what did she do?

Well I have a bad relationship with her parents (being racists and all ), shes having surgery on Monday and expects me to sit with her mother all day. Id rather her not be there at all than sit with that bitch all day.

NVEOUS
05-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Well I have a bad relationship with her parents (being racists and all ), shes having surgery on Monday and expects me to sit with her mother all day. Id rather her not be there at all than sit with that bitch all day.

Damn. My girlfriend and my mom don't get along. But my moms a bitch lol. But that sucks man.

Nemesis
05-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Damn. My girlfriend and my mom don't get along. But my moms a bitch lol. But that sucks man.

I havent spoken to them in 4 years. I went to her graduation last weekend, saved her parents a seat so I could maybe "make things right", they straight up looked at me and turned around, sat on the other side.

NVEOUS
05-15-2009, 08:42 AM
I havent spoken to them in 4 years. I went to her graduation last weekend, saved her parents a seat so I could maybe "make things right", they straight up looked at me and turned around, sat on the other side.

WTF!?!?!!? Yea I would say fuck em too man. You attempt to be nice and they be complete assholes. NO deal. I wouldn't worry about it anymore man. SHe's probably gonna do the same thing at the surgury too. Sit on the other side of the room.

You should just follow her around and sit next to her where ever she goes just to annoy her. LOL. Everytime she moves and sits down, get up and move next to her. lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Ran
05-15-2009, 08:47 AM
You should just follow her around and sit next to her where ever she goes just to annoy her. LOL. Everytime she moves and sits down, get up and move next to her. lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:Winnar!

You_Wish
05-15-2009, 08:55 AM
You should just follow her around and sit next to her where ever she goes just to annoy her. LOL. Everytime she moves and sits down, get up and move next to her. lol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

do it lol :lmfao:

Ran
05-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Hey George, I'm off work today. You should swing by.

Nemesis
05-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey George, I'm off work today. You should swing by.

I would dude, but im stuck at work till 5pm then headed to Conyas for the weekend :\

Kasper
05-15-2009, 09:06 AM
Morning all... i hope that things go alright with your girl man.. sorry to hear about her parents. hope everyone else is doing well.. im still sick but able to get outa bed to come to work. have a happy friday all.

You_Wish
05-15-2009, 09:17 AM
Morning all... i hope that things go alright with your girl man.. sorry to hear about her parents. hope everyone else is doing well.. im still sick but able to get outa bed to come to work. have a happy friday all.

:cheers:

Hektik
05-15-2009, 09:21 AM
angry friday

Kasper
05-15-2009, 10:36 AM
no no angry friday.. its time to kick back relax, drink some on the beach, have some BBQ, do some surfing, then if i still feel ok build a bonfire and just chiiiiilllll

You_Wish
05-15-2009, 05:49 PM
no no angry friday.. its time to kick back relax, drink some on the beach, have some BBQ, do some surfing, then if i still feel ok build a bonfire and just chiiiiilllll

:werd: