PDA

View Full Version : Random Police Kick Suspect

809KiNg
05-15-2009, 01:00 AM
:2up: the police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiK8Xriydjs&feature=player_embedded
(http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/caught-on-tapepolice-kick)

obd1kenobi
05-15-2009, 04:11 AM
It need the whole story before i agree with your "fuck the police". I dont know what kinda scumbag that dude was or what he did. All i saw him leading them on a high speed chase putting other peoples lives at risk, and If that was my car he hit, id kick the mother fucker in the head myself!

quickdodge®
05-15-2009, 06:57 AM
[b]:2up: the police

SO how long have you been stupid? Later, QD.

cactusEG
05-15-2009, 07:48 AM
Is that LA PD ? If so, it dosnt surprise me...

YoTa_BoX
05-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Dumb ass probably needed a good kick in the fucking teeth. What if he had hit and killed a kid running from the cops like an idiot.

G.C
05-15-2009, 10:34 AM
lmfao at op. You are the definition of a "DUMBASS"

87 Turbo II
05-15-2009, 01:16 PM
He deserved it. and wtf is with the video calling him a suspect? A suspect is someone you think might have done the crime. that motherfucker was the perp himself, not a suspect. If he WAS a suspect in anon-proven case, then yea that would suck. The police in general really aren't bad people. The only people who seem to not like them are people who break the law in the first place. New flash, no one sympathizes with you, we like when the cops stop bad guys. I suppose if you led on a high speed chase and hit a car, you think just because you lay on the ground means you don't deserve a good kick in the head?

Also the video makes it sound worse than it is in the title, they high five cause htey caught him, it wasn't like -kick- "Woohoo!" -high five-

okra1981
05-15-2009, 11:36 PM
I was watching this before work the other day from another helicopter's perspective, so I didn't see the kick, a tree blocked the view. It was in L.A. and they had been chasing the guy for a while. The perp had just driven almost a mile on the wrong side of the road and barely missed a car causing him to careen into an oncoming car, the guy was pretty much a douche, but now that this cop looks to be kicking this guy in the face, the guy is going to get whatever he wants because one cop can hold his temper. Personally, I'd have kicked the little punk too, you know, if I'd have been all worked up on endorphins like that cop most likely was.

GSRteg®
05-16-2009, 06:15 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiK8Xriydjs&feature=player_embedded
(http://thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/caught-on-tapepolice-kick)

There is always another side of the story.

Danny
05-17-2009, 08:53 AM
It need the whole story before i agree with your "fuck the police". I dont know what kinda scumbag that dude was or what he did. All i saw him leading them on a high speed chase putting other peoples lives at risk, and If that was my car he hit, id kick the mother fucker in the head myself!
The police cant go around kicking people in the head, they are expected to maintain a certain level of professionalism. And kicking a suspect that is clearly down and spread eagle is not acceptable.

But at the same time I dont feel one bit sorry for the perp.

ep9716
05-17-2009, 11:03 AM
I Cant See Shit.

EJ25RUN
05-17-2009, 11:27 AM

I wish it had been you. Low life.

FAM0U5
05-17-2009, 02:30 PM
The video is deleted is the whole remark about "fuck the police" well, are you saying it because you have been in the situation were police brutally was used against you and you put in jail and got raped? Or you just hate the police? jk Im just giving you a hassle lol

809KiNg
05-17-2009, 03:13 PM
^^^ no but because i saw my uncle get peppered sprayed in the face and he couldn't see shit then cops where using unnecessary force to take him down, just because he said "ok so if im not under arrest im leaving" he put his seat belt on and they sprayed him and this was after the cops gave him the ticket.

quickdodge®
05-17-2009, 03:21 PM
^^^ no but because i saw my uncle get peppered sprayed in the face and he couldn't see shit then cops where using unnecessary force to take him down, just because he said "ok so if im not under arrest im leaving" he put his seat belt on and they sprayed him and this was after the cops gave him the ticket.
I think we all get the point. You really are an idiot and we can see that. Stop trying to convince us. Later, QD.

DynamicSound
05-17-2009, 04:19 PM
This is why I am not a cop...there would be about 14 of these videos on me in the first week. LOL, make me chase you have you almost kill other people on the road...I would of shot him under those trees.

deathrex
05-17-2009, 05:54 PM
You're retarded. The criminal got what he deserved to the least extent. When you put others in danger like that idiot did he's lucky all he got was a swift blow to the head. And as far as him getting hit by a baton from what i saw he had his arm under his body. You dont fallow commands your gunna get hit. And as far as your uncle saying if im not under arrest im leaving and preparing to leave, thats called attempting to allude. Even if he got the ticket unless the officer says he can leave he's stuck there untill they say he can. As far as him getting maced then using "unnecessary" force. He was probably wailing arround like a little bitch after he got sprayed and thats called resisting. Mace dosent hurt that bad ive been sprayed. So no not fuck the police for doing their jobs. Fuck idioits like you that think a CRIMINAL should be treated the same way as someone that obeys the law.

BB1_Luda
05-17-2009, 06:10 PM
I would of kicked him too. Probably twice.

Look at this bastard. tatoo on your upper lip? Really?
Looks like a druggie too.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/05/14/article-1181523-04F0C585000005DC-876_306x290.jpg

809KiNg
05-17-2009, 06:40 PM
damn u ppl make a big deal out of this especially the magic princess qd..
please qd stop sending me pm's that you want to ride anybodys cock rodeo style.

87 Turbo II
05-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Ok everyone who is still saying suspect, read my post, suspect is the wrong word.

DynamicSound
05-17-2009, 08:40 PM
damn u ppl make a big deal out of this especially the magic princess qd..
please qd stop sending me pm's that you want to ride anybodys cock rodeo style.

Yes, we get it...you don't like QD. We get it and we don't care.

quickdodge®
05-17-2009, 08:54 PM
Yes, we get it...you don't like QD. We get it and we don't care.

It's ok, lolol. It's what people of his place in life do to make themselves feel more at ease with their shortcomings. They fixate themselves on a level far above what they could possibly obtain and try to climb the mountain that is there bane, only to set themselves for failure that matches that of the doomed Titanic voyage and only continues to severe the ties that bind people of my stature and the lesser people in life such as this person and making the gap that much less bridged. I really don't mind being revered and adored as if I were a deity in Norse mythology. Only I'm real and tangible. Good luck in future endeavors to make me look bad, Chumpelstiltskin. You'll need it. Later, Your Father.