PDA

View Full Version : Starting club back up in this area (SCC)

TSiFTW
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Old club of ours that we are starting back up again. Never really went anywhere just haven't done anything in a long while. We have a chapter in Kentucky and I am gonna focus on getting this one around here going strong. We are open to all types of cars trucks etc. Everything from imports to mini trucks to full sizes to domestics. Probably will meet in the Douglasville area, maybe Villa Rica we can decide that later. Anyone interested that is in the area or can make it to that area post up. We have a strict rule about conduct. No ricing it up. Keep drama to a minimum.That is just about the only major rules.

TSiFTW
05-18-2009, 09:49 AM
bump

stillaneon
05-18-2009, 02:07 PM
what does SCC stand for?

Maybe it would help if you gave a little history on the club?

Just trying to help

Okie_doke.
05-18-2009, 03:53 PM
No Donnie he meant to say.....

WHOO RIDAZZZ!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TSiFTW
05-18-2009, 04:02 PM
No Donnie he meant to say.....

WHOO RIDAZZZ!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

WTF!!! Been years since Ive heard that shit. LOL:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfa o: Will get more info and some pics up as soon as I round some stuff up. That shit was funny Josh. It originally started out 15 years ago as Sweet Creations then Customs was added and over the years it just evolved into SCC.

Okie_doke.
05-19-2009, 03:04 PM
I'll join this bitch

TSiFTW
05-20-2009, 06:40 AM
Tell more people and I will have the rest of the guys meet at the Douglasville meet.