PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for hot chili fingers?

Rabunchic
03-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Oddly Enough - UK Reuters

Wed Mar 23,11:24 PM ET

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - A diner at a Wendy's fast food restaurant in San Jose, California, has found a human finger in a bowl of chili prepared by the chain.

"This individual apparently did take a spoonful, did have a finger in their mouth and then, you know, spit it out and recognised it," said Ben Gale, director of the department of environmental health for Santa Clara County. "Then they had some kind of emotional reaction and vomited."

Local officials launched an investigation after the incident on Tuesday night and the medical examiner determined on Wednesday that the object was a human finger.

Officials are trying to determine if the finger came in the raw materials Wendy's used to prepare the chili, Gale said.

Wendy's corporate office did not immediately return a call for comment. Wendy's is the third-largest hamburger chain.

A.P. Photography
03-24-2005, 09:00 AM
Man that is messed up :upchuck:

carrascopa
03-24-2005, 09:57 AM
I wish that would hapen to me.. thats like winning the damn lotto! you know wendys is gonna have to pay out the ass for that mistake

ShooterMcGavin
03-24-2005, 10:16 AM
wow, and i love wendy's chili too :D

accented
03-24-2005, 10:47 AM
LOL i wonder if they get their meat from norwegian factories LOL

5thgcelica
03-24-2005, 10:49 AM
hrm....

ill bet wendys knew about someone loosing a finger in...whoever make thier stuff. and just hoped it didnt fall into it...

civic95
03-24-2005, 01:26 PM
um.... when I worked there we used the dry hamburger meat for the chili. So it had to of come with the other ingredients.