PDA

View Full Version : Misc IM going to San Diego, California

Tasuki_Civic
05-13-2009, 09:19 PM
in about about 4 weeks.....

anyone know any good places to go hang out, restaurants, site seeing, attractions to check out? i'll be there for a week.

bigdare23
05-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I wanna come.

Tasuki_Civic
05-13-2009, 10:13 PM
buy ticket my friend!! im stoked

deathrex
05-14-2009, 12:25 AM
i used to live there! just moved back to atl sadly. but yeah the gas lamp district is amazing. as for food uh take your pick so many restaruants. good one is actually the gas lamp is what the place is called. as far as sight seeing. any of the beaches are awesome to walk on at sunset. you could go down to the harbors and check out all the massive ships and navy ships and they have a PIRATE SHIP THERE!!!! you can walk arround on it and shit! attractions sea world lego land disney land. take a nice drive through rancho santa fe. cruise up the 101 to carlsbad lots of nice places there aswell. as for shopping close to downtown is fasion valley or utc. lots of cool places there i guess. damn i could go on but pm if me if you think of something youd like to do more than likely its there.

RL...
05-15-2009, 11:33 PM
sand diego is nice! you'll run into interesting places just wandering around! Downtown is fun!

bigdare23
05-15-2009, 11:40 PM
buy ticket my friend!! im stoked

I haz no money :(

Tasuki_Civic
05-16-2009, 10:12 AM
^ aaaw me niether lol someone is sending for me. i sawie

Tasuki_Civic
05-16-2009, 10:14 AM
i used to live there! just moved back to atl sadly. but yeah the gas lamp district is amazing. as for food uh take your pick so many restaruants. good one is actually the gas lamp is what the place is called. as far as sight seeing. any of the beaches are awesome to walk on at sunset. you could go down to the harbors and check out all the massive ships and navy ships and they have a PIRATE SHIP THERE!!!! you can walk arround on it and shit! attractions sea world lego land disney land. take a nice drive through rancho santa fe. cruise up the 101 to carlsbad lots of nice places there aswell. as for shopping close to downtown is fasion valley or utc. lots of cool places there i guess. damn i could go on but pm if me if you think of something youd like to do more than likely its there.

lol ok will do! im so excited. ive been b4 but i nevver got a chance to really site see .... last time i was there i was at camp pendalton with an ex of mine. did alot of things but not really site seeing. so this time i have a week to site see. and drink!!!!