05-13-2009, 02:37 PM
looks way better

aneel
05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
i like both.. before a little better then after though

aneeL

WTF?
05-13-2009, 02:43 PM
i also like both but i liek the middle better then both and when i mean middle its when you had whit fenders and gold wheels

OMG Its Platz
05-13-2009, 02:46 PM
there ay go

i also like both but i liek the middle better then both and when i mean middle its when you had whit fenders and gold wheels

WTF?
05-13-2009, 02:55 PM
ok then what do you call when you had white fenders and gold wheels :D

BexSican 408
05-13-2009, 03:10 PM
3/4's???

DynamicSound
05-13-2009, 03:21 PM
IMO opinion the gold wheels looked much better on the car, but them and the white wheels look much better than the first ones. I still have not figured out why people like that stretched look and wheels that stick out from the fender. It looks horrible.

1CleanEg
05-13-2009, 03:21 PM
nice man, car looks great

WTF?
05-13-2009, 03:38 PM
IMO opinion the gold wheels looked much better on the car, but them and the white wheels look much better than the first ones. I still have not figured out why people like that stretched look and wheels that stick out from the fender. It looks horrible.

i liked the sportmaxxs just didnt care for the cf fenders

six7teen
05-13-2009, 04:32 PM
after looks best IMO... im not too much on CF fenders.. but i do like low offset wheels!!

Evil Goat
05-13-2009, 06:14 PM
looks much better....the original wheels looked like monkey balls...i actually didnt care for the original version at all....now its not so bad

BABY J
05-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Sorry - you just morphed yourself back to 1994. White (wheels) is gone and I'm not sure that it'll ever be back. But build your shit for YOU - I can appreaciate any effort that people put into their rides...

Mr. Clean
05-13-2009, 09:45 PM
i'm still on the fence about this thing. i really liked it with the cf fenders and the sport maxes (i'm a fanboy i suppose)... i think where you're at now is nice, but i'd really like to see all the loose ends tied up.

GetFRESH!
05-13-2009, 10:05 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p5/bikerj11/varsity9-1-1.jpg

Meh. The sunk ass back wheel looks like ass if you ask me. Sucks that this car was one of the few hondas actually modded to somewhat properly fit an aggressive width/low offset and you put those on there. Don't get me wrong, I like the wheels, I just don't think they're right on the car. If you plan on sticking with those higher offset wheels, I'd try and re-work/reform that rear fender arch so it's not so flared... and maybe get a camber kit to pull out some of the sunken-ness. Also, I'd either paint match that front lip or just get rid of it. It doesn't flow well with the car and sticks out like a sore thumb. Trust me... I had the same one and I hated it. lol. Though I'm a purist when it comes to the sides matching the lip, in this case, with such a stark contrast with the white, I think it needs to be painted versus matching the oem black side skirts.

All in all, I think this car lost it's "hey look at me" factor, which I totally understand you doing since you don't wanna be that guy who always feels like they're driving "so and so's car" you know? I just feel like aesthetically... without getting into the whole "OMG I haz low offsetz && madd camber can I join teh club?"... a wider/lower offset wheel wheel would make the car flow better. I'll admit, the Sportmaxxes were TOO much, but something a little less extreme yet something that still sits a little closer to the fender arches would pull together the stance a little more.

Car is definitely bad ass man... no doubt. Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. :goodjob: I can for sure appreciate you not being the guy who bought Pooter's car and just rocked it like it was your own. Keep up the good work.

csmiths
05-13-2009, 10:07 PM
i think it looked the best when lou had it, but its all good times have changed

Brown Man
05-13-2009, 10:08 PM
i liked the "before" the best

EJ_Allmota
05-13-2009, 10:20 PM
GetFRESH! your statement is flawless.. :goodjob:

MR.EM1
05-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Meh. The sunk ass back wheel looks like ass if you ask me. Sucks that this car was one of the few hondas actually modded to somewhat properly fit an aggressive width/low offset and you put those on there. Don't get me wrong, I like the wheels, I just don't think they're right on the car. If you plan on sticking with those higher offset wheels, I'd try and re-work/reform that rear fender arch so it's not so flared... and maybe get a camber kit to pull out some of the sunken-ness. Also, I'd either paint match that front lip or just get rid of it. It doesn't flow well with the car and sticks out like a sore thumb. Trust me... I had the same one and I hated it. lol. Though I'm a purist when it comes to the sides matching the lip, in this case, with such a stark contrast with the white, I think it needs to be painted versus matching the oem black side skirts.

All in all, I think this car lost it's "hey look at me" factor, which I totally understand you doing since you don't wanna be that guy who always feels like they're driving "so and so's car" you know? I just feel like aesthetically... without getting into the whole "OMG I haz low offsetz && madd camber can I join teh club?"... a wider/lower offset wheel wheel would make the car flow better. I'll admit, the Sportmaxxes were TOO much, but something a little less extreme yet something that still sits a little closer to the fender arches would pull together the stance a little more.

Car is definitely bad ass man... no doubt. Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. :goodjob: I can for sure appreciate you not being the guy who bought Pooter's car and just rocked it like it was your own. Keep up the good work.

Nicely Said.

NOW GIMME YOUR WHEELS!

singhondeck
05-13-2009, 10:40 PM
gold rims..win

The BUCKY
05-13-2009, 10:46 PM
time for some studs and spacers in the rear

blacknightteg
05-13-2009, 11:01 PM
looks better after.

cm7k24