PDA

View Full Version : front page of importatlanta

blacknightteg
05-12-2009, 07:23 PM
alright. so i have been goign to a lot of car forums lately and have been looking at how they are structured, designed and the content they have them. What i have come up with, we need more CONTENT! the front page is so boring! when you go to it, it barely ever changes. doesnt even have a picture of atl on it! i mean, what! there needs to be stuff about whatsa going on not only in the south east but nationally. there is so manythings that could be added! i would actually go to the front page some times! this is just suggestions! not saying its bad, just needs more!

MR2DR
05-12-2009, 07:27 PM
alright. so i have been goign to a lot of car forums lately and have been looking at how they are structured, designed and the content they have them. What i have come up with, we need more CONTENT! the front page is so boring! when you go to it, it barely ever changes. doesnt even have a picture of atl on it! i mean, what! there needs to be stuff about whatsa going on not only in the south east but nationally. there is so manythings that could be added! i would actually go to the front page some times! this is just suggestions! not saying its bad, just needs more!

qft.

MINI
05-12-2009, 07:31 PM
How do you think I feel when I see a JDM civic or integra with the same JDM parts as all the other ones.

blacknightteg
05-12-2009, 07:32 PM
yup

#1334ITR
05-12-2009, 07:33 PM
How do you think I feel when I see a JDM civic or integra with the same JDM parts as all the other ones.

You wish they have neons.

MR2DR
05-12-2009, 07:34 PM
did you get the picture of atlanta idea from tamparacing btw?

their banner is nice IMO

MINI
05-12-2009, 07:43 PM
You wish they have neons.

HAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKER! HES SO DAMN FUCKIN FUNNY! ALL CARS SHOULD HAVE NEONS LOLOLLOLO FUCK YOU ASSHOLE :2up:

ItsBlack
05-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I wish they had more cars to display on the home page. Sure those cars are nice, but its only about 6 that repeat.

Civictyper95
05-12-2009, 08:02 PM
i barely get to see the front page lol... i always type in importatlanta.com/forums :D

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 08:03 PM

Did someone just quote me?:thinking:

BKgen®
05-12-2009, 08:05 PM
i barely get to see the front page lol... i always type in importatlanta.com/forums :D

same here. along with about 80% of IA lol.

I wish they had more cars to display on the home page. Sure those cars are nice, but its only about 6 that repeat.

yeah, especially the bright yellow tib. :ninja:

uproot
05-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Last I heard its being worked on and its an ongoing process - I'm sure there's issues with finding people to supply material, lack of time, etc...

same here. along with about 80% of IA lol.

Where did you get that figure Mr. Statistics? :D

BKgen®
05-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Last I heard its being worked on and its an ongoing process - I'm sure there's issues with finding people to supply material, lack of time, etc...

In the meantime, enjoy the yellow tib.

LOL IKNORITE?!

BKgen®
05-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Where did you get that figure Mr. Statistics? :D

94.5% of statistical percentages are complete BS and made up on the spot. :rolleyes:

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 08:43 PM
94.5% of statistical percentages are complete BS and made up on the spot. :rolleyes:

only 47% of the time. The other 6.5% are theoretically extrapolated from 88.67% of the quotes listed on this site, 6% of the time.

BKgen®
05-12-2009, 09:13 PM
holy shit. my mind is blown.

blaknoize
05-12-2009, 09:43 PM
shall we dance?