PDA

View Full Version : Music jam session..?

chip P.
05-12-2009, 05:58 PM
i play drums and i havent been able to jam with friends/ a band for tooo long. its killin me. anybody into the hardcore tht wants to chill and jam sometime? ive been playin since december.

brekdowns and moshing ftw

FasTech
05-15-2009, 04:48 PM
I want to start a hardcore/screamo band. Something like Killswitch Engage & It Dies Today combined. Music wise anyways. Too bad you're so far away. By the way I play the lead guitar and rhythm if I have to.

chip P.
05-16-2009, 05:56 AM
yea it is pretty lame. but th would sound pretty intense.so when are u thinkin abt doin th band thing?
I want to start a hardcore/screamo band. Something like Killswitch Engage & It Dies Today combined. Music wise anyways. Too bad you're so far away. By the way I play the lead guitar and rhythm if I have to.

FasTech
05-17-2009, 09:12 PM
yea it is pretty lame. but th would sound pretty intense.so when are u thinkin abt doin th band thing?

I've been wanting to start a band. I started playing with a few friends here and their but no one was really commited to playing and it just didn't happen. I need to get back on the strings and try again though. I went to a little concert thingy not to long ago and heard Moment Later play. Its a Cristian hardcore band. They did a cover of My curse by Killswitch and it was crazy good. Never heard such a good cover of the song. And the people are really cool. So after all that, just has been itchin' at me to start playin again.