PDA

View Full Version : I don't normally do this, but.. someone here has to know someone...

Doppelgänger
05-12-2009, 12:00 PM
OK, given the amount of people...at the V on thursday, When I left and had to take the detour because the onramp to 75/85 North was closed, I ended up taking Spring up to Centennial/Techwood. Well I had some guy in a red SRT4 (looked stock/stock wheels) with lovely HIDs and a black Cobalt SS behind/around me as I headed back to the interstate. Oh, both cars driven by younger white kids... 2 in the SRT4 and iirc just one in the Cobalt. Ring any bells to anyone on here?

Elbow
05-12-2009, 12:03 PM
...and then.......?

Nemesis
05-12-2009, 12:06 PM
...and then.......?

they pulled over on the side of the road and had gay sex , BUT then much to the chagrin of the miata owner he had no lube... Sooo....

(finish the story)

mocha latte cupcake
05-12-2009, 12:11 PM
basically he said, screw it, boosted bitches don't use lube right guys?! pull my ponytail and ride me like georges mustang into the night but before they could start their gay orgy....

(someone elses turn)

Elbow
05-12-2009, 12:11 PM
they used their mouths and called it a night?

Tech5
05-12-2009, 12:13 PM
who cares...you want to kiss them or something

mocha latte cupcake
05-12-2009, 12:14 PM
indeed. in true mazda fasion they formed.....

the LOVE rotor! :lmfao:

3 sides, 1.3" total and the more motion the faster the power cums :lmfao:

OMFG what did i just come up with "!?!?!?! :lmfao:

Elbow
05-12-2009, 12:18 PM
indeed. in true mazda fasion they formed.....

the LOVE rotor! :lmfao:

3 sides, 1.3" total and the more motion the faster the power cums :lmfao:

OMFG what did i just come up with "!?!?!?! :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-12-2009, 12:18 PM
who cares...you want to kiss them or something

...says the voice coming from deep under the bridge near the Varsity. The BMW owner finds himself caught in between a love tri force of a miata, neon, and cobalt owner. Perplexed at their situation, he proceeds to rev his ultimate driving machine to lure them over...........

Elbow
05-12-2009, 12:20 PM
...says the voice coming from deep under the bridge near the Varsity. The BMW owner finds himself caught in between a love tri force of a miata, neon, and cobalt owner. Perplexed at their situation, he proceeds to rev his ultimate driving machine to lure them over...........

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: OMG this is awesome.

mocha latte cupcake
05-12-2009, 12:23 PM
the love rotor seems to have been summoned upon... this beautiful noise they exclaim. its like the sound of an orgasming ultimate PLEASURE MACHINE! we must have it....and hump it! with our boosts combined we shall seek it out... and devour its very essence in the back of our exhaust housings, while caressing its finely crafted and exquisitely round shift knob... some of the finest wood you can get your hands on...

Nemesis
05-12-2009, 12:33 PM
the love rotor seems to have been summoned upon... this beautiful noise they exclaim. its like the sound of an orgasming ultimate PLEASURE MACHINE! we must have it....and hump it! with our boosts combined we shall seek it out... and devour its very essence in the back of our exhaust housings, while caressing its finely crafted and exquisitely round shift knob... some of the finest wood you can get your hands on...

While caressing the round and supple knob they realize that their affair violates every rule that their kind knows. From the miatas cute factor, to the neons lifelong rental car purpose, all the way to the domination of all motorsports known as BMW , they realize that this forbidden encounter must never be whispered amongst each other. However, upon returning home the dark miata's owner decides that his temptations that he fulfilled will not rest until he knows his lovers' names from that one steamy sultry night.

Atlblkz06
05-12-2009, 12:52 PM
Wow...

Nemesis
05-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Wow...

whispers the Corvette owner as he listens to the miata owner think outloud under his bedsheets. He gets intrigued at the glowing light emitting from under the covers that is coming from Doppelgangers laptop.

tip tap tip tap...slowly drawing closer to him...

mocha latte cupcake
05-12-2009, 01:17 PM
he grows impatient. he can see a movie playin in the bottom corner but what is it? he slowly creeps ever closer to his forbidden lovers bed. NO! no i mustn't he proclaims in his head, but the thought of being close to the one he's longed for is maddening. I MUST! what can i do about it, forbidden on not, i just want to get my hands around his drive shaft one time~! just one time! a giggle comes from the laptop, and then a slight grown of droptop ecstacy as the covers shift slightly. i can't stop myself he screams, the covers fly back only to reveal the pony tail let down as his hair blows in the wind coming from the open window from whence he crept. Stopped by his lovers gaze he gently.....

(next)

Ran
05-12-2009, 01:31 PM
WTF happened in here? lol

Nemesis
05-12-2009, 01:37 PM
WTF happened in here? lol

said the angry mustang owner as he stumbled upon the corvette owner near his lovers bed. Quite confused at the situation at hand he wonders why his Mazda soulmate would even consider wearing a bowtie.

Nemesis
05-12-2009, 02:45 PM
bump

wantboost
05-12-2009, 03:39 PM
ROFL @ the thread jack

soul
05-12-2009, 05:01 PM
epic thread jack

Atlblkz06
05-12-2009, 06:56 PM
Pass me the dank...