PDA

View Full Version : INFORMATION ON A CAMERA AND OPION

firstgensir
05-12-2009, 06:42 AM
whats your opion on a pentax x70. i have seen the pics taken with a d40 and i was going to get one but id have to get it used and i cant find one and i need it befor i leave on a trip thursday so i might just go get a new camera.i dont wanna be broke befor a trip but i want something worth me spending decent money. just let me kno your opions and im a starting photographer if it makes a difference.

Jason..
05-12-2009, 11:02 AM
Does everyone take pics now?Damn its getting old..

james
05-12-2009, 11:07 AM
whats your opion on a pentax x70. i have seen the pics taken with a d40 and i was going to get one but id have to get it used and i cant find one and i need it befor i leave on a trip thursday so i might just go get a new camera.i dont wanna be broke befor a trip but i want something worth me spending decent money. just let me kno your opions and im a starting photographer if it makes a difference.

so go to the store and buy the damn thing. why did you even post this?

also you misspelled "opinions" 3 damn times. normally i am not a grammar nazi but that many times deserves a call out.

Hondatwin23
05-12-2009, 12:24 PM
everyone is allow to take pics.

Tarzanman
05-12-2009, 01:15 PM
People have always been taking photos. Why should that bother you?

As for the x70... if you dont' already know why you want a D40, then get the Pentax. It will be nicer than the standard D40 + kit lens (especially if you don't know how to use it yet)

speedminded
05-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Get a point & shoot for $150-200 and call it a day. Unless you truly know how to make use of a camera with manual settings and interchangeable lenses then your pics won't look any different no matter how much you spend on one.

atlantamx3
05-12-2009, 10:28 PM
I agree with Jason. No need to spend a large sum of money on something you dont know how to use and be frustrated the whole trip or risk not capturing the memories you want to capture.

Mr. Clean
05-13-2009, 12:56 PM
so are you looking to buy some opion or something? wtf is opion anyway. is it like the nexgen opium?