PDA

View Full Version : F Hennessy Cadillac!

deathrex
05-11-2009, 11:00 PM
So i take my new cars to the dealer to get serviced so i wont have to deal with the oh you did'nts at the time something goes wrong, so the warranty will cover it. Well tonight i was working in the garage and i had the 09 cts pulled out into the driveway while i was working. When it comes time to pull it in i accidentally hit the hood latch instead of the e-break release. Instead of just pushing down on the hood and possibly putting a dent in the hood i decided to open it up and close it. Well when i pop the hood i notice something red on fuel line side sitting underneath the engine cover and sitting on top of the exhaust manifold. I take a closer look and see that its a fucking shop rag that some idiot had blatantly put under the cover. Its bright and red and perfectly put on there not something you can miss. Just thinking of all the things that could have gone wrong with the whole situation if the rag were to catch on fire. Lets just say their service department will be getting one hell of a pissed off customer bright and early. FUCK YOU HENNESSY CADILLAC FUCK YOU! :2up:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/RWiley98J/DSCN0087.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/RWiley98J/DSCN0086.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/RWiley98J/DSCN0085.jpg

amandDA
05-11-2009, 11:07 PM
damn! id be pissed too! good thing you caught it, on accident!

DynamicSound
05-11-2009, 11:12 PM
Damn, that could of been very bad.

hondachik
05-11-2009, 11:13 PM
pics or it didn't happen

btw: sorry to hear that

deathrex
05-11-2009, 11:18 PM
lemme upload them real quick! and F THEM AGAIN!

TheGodfather
05-11-2009, 11:19 PM
GM= government made now.

Get rid of that Caddy while you can.

deathrex
05-11-2009, 11:31 PM
sorry for the massive pics dont feel like resizing right now

deathrex
05-11-2009, 11:43 PM
and yeah im thinking about getting rid of it i kind of want my own plane.

ISAtlanta300
05-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Damn he gave you a free shop rag and you complaining? Next time he should leave you a steaming, smelly pile of shit....

LOL just kidding.. uhm... yea that's bad....

DunDunSkeert
05-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Damn good thing you caught that.

Kevykev
05-12-2009, 01:18 PM
OCM

Oil Catching Mechanism?

deathrex
05-12-2009, 08:31 PM
Went in today and raised hell. The service manager is supposed to call me tomarrow morning when he gets in. Apparently the guy that did the work is retarded and this isnt his first mistake. So hopefully something good will come out of this. Maybe a free detail!

Julio
05-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Why you want something for free?

Lame.

RL...
05-12-2009, 10:04 PM
Went in today and raised hell. The service manager is supposed to call me tomarrow morning when he gets in. Apparently the guy that did the work is retarded and this isnt his first mistake. So hopefully something good will come out of this. Maybe a free detail!

I would get that guy fired and def a free detail out if it, at the least!

quickdodgeŽ
05-12-2009, 10:11 PM
I would get that guy fired and def a free detail out if it, at the least!

Hail YEAH!!! In the times we're in now there's nothing like trying to get a guy fired and fucking his life up over a mistake. Way to go, champ. Later, QD.

Master Shake
05-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Hail YEAH!!! In the times we're in now there's nothing like trying to get a guy fired and fucking his life up over a mistake. Way to go, champ. Later, QD.yea i don't know about getting someone fired, but a getting their ass chewed out and a good detail would suit me fine.

Bruce Leroy
05-12-2009, 10:26 PM
I don't think the rag would have caught fire.

deathrex
05-12-2009, 11:14 PM
I wouldnt want the guy to get fired period. Ive worked in shops and i know how stressful it can get at times trying to get cars out fast so you can get home or grab your lunch break. Especially in these times the last thing i want to do is have someone lose their job over it. I just wanted to bring it to the shops attention so simple mistakes wont turn into a big law suit like my car catching on fire or me or my family getting hurt due to negligence. And maybe it wouldnt have caught on fire maybe it would have. Im thinking chances are it would have georgia heat plus its sitting on the exhaust manifold and its a dry PAPER shop rag. Not a cloth rag but a PAPER rag. And if i can get a free detail or oil change out of it because they feel bad why not? I know you guys would take it. Oil change is $80 and the detail is $150. Im not asking for it the guy that i talked to today he'd tell the shop manager when he comes in tomarrow and see if HE cant get me one or both. I didnt ask for it.