PDA

View Full Version : Weather Control?

nightracer
09-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Do you totally dismiss this phenomena such as most non-thinking Americans would? Or could you fathom the possibility of such a matter and use your general knowledge of science to inquire the subject at hand? Its easy to go with the flow and deem this as scifi or the product of a very chemically influenced mind but theres evidence that says otherwise. Considering the info on the links below, are you honestly able to dismiss atmospheric engineering?

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/
http://www.weatherwars.info/

HyPer50
09-29-2005, 02:22 PM
omg omg omg i think the core of the earth just stopped rotating! and no.... I"m not "close minded" but no, I dont believe that the military is controlling the weather.

Kevykev
09-29-2005, 02:23 PM
haha more polls!

no is my vote!

civic95
09-29-2005, 02:50 PM
It's a known fact that George Bush asked the military to create a hurricaine to wipe out new orleans in an attempt to kill thousands of poor black people. He wanted them to speed it up so they wouldn't have as much time to evac, but didn't want it to be suspicious.

HiPSI
09-29-2005, 05:29 PM
yes it is possible to control the weather to an extent, but it's just plain gay to think the military is controlling weather. if that's the case why didn't we send a band of crazed tornadoes into iraq?

Brett
09-29-2005, 06:00 PM
The government tried messing with weather in the 60's, Ever hear of cloud seeding? But it didnt ever really take to well, they even tried using clud seeding to beark apart or lessen the power of hurricanes but never really worked to well.

Brett
09-29-2005, 06:01 PM
It's a known fact that George Bush asked the military to create a hurricaine to wipe out new orleans in an attempt to kill thousands of poor black people. He wanted them to speed it up so they wouldn't have as much time to evac, but didn't want it to be suspicious.

You know its true!! HA HA HA HA

uproot
09-29-2005, 06:06 PM
hahahaha

“Scott Stevens, a meteorologist who for nine years has been forecasting the weather on KPVI-TV (search) in Pocatello, says the Yakuza — the Japanese mafia — is using a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to launch terrific storms against the U.S. mainland.”

found on : http://electronetwork.org/?p=96

and why would the japanese do that? They have a big business over here with their automobiles and electronics, lol.

"hurricane machine" my ass.

JoeCoolinATL
09-29-2005, 06:13 PM
wow.
i can honestly say i never thought i would see a post about HAARP on IA haha
things like this have been going on for decades.
haarp is old hat so to speak. there were earlier experiments along the same lines of weather testing by the military. no this isnt tinfoil hat speak, i heard about these experiements from my dad when he was stationed there. lots of interesting stuff went on from the late 60s-the 80s. and i dont doubt that more advanced stuff has been used since then either.
a lot of the technology they use is derived from tesla and another hungarian scientist came up with over 50 years ago.

JoeCoolinATL
09-29-2005, 06:16 PM
from an article on fox news

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170064,00.html

Out There: Man-Made Hurricanes?
Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Global warming? Act of God? Nope, says one Idaho weatherman — Hurricane Katrina was part of a man-made plot against America.

Scott Stevens, a meteorologist who for nine years has been forecasting the weather on KPVI-TV (search) in Pocatello, says the Yakuza — the Japanese mafia — is using a Russian-made electromagnetic generator to launch terrific storms against the U.S. mainland.

The devastation of New Orleans was in revenge for the U.S. atomic bombing of Hiroshima, Stevens explains on his Web site. He says it will soon be used again against another major American city.

"A battle in the skies is waged daily. Some battles are won and others lost. We yet know not which," Stevens writes on the front page of his site. "For years this massive global project has been under way, but only now is it making it to the forefront of the consciousness of those with curious minds."

Rumors have long circulated of a secret Soviet weather weapon, but Stevens told the Idaho Falls Post Register he became convinced it existed after noticing strange patterns in a Montana cold front in 2004.

"I just got sick to my stomach because these clouds were unnatural and that meant they had [the machine] on all the time," Stevens told the newspaper. "I was left trying to forecast the intent of some organization, rather than the weather of this planet."

Nor is it a coincidence that both Katrina and Ivan — the huge hurricane that hit Florida a year ago — are Russian names, Stevens says.

At least one other scientist, however, thinks it's all a bunch of hooey.

"I have been doing hurricane research for the better part of 20 years now, and there was nothing unusual to me about any of the satellite imagery of Katrina," Robert S. Young, an associate professor of geology at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, N.C., told the newspaper. "It's laughable to think it could have been man-made."

Other hurricane experts explain that the spate of severe North Atlantic storms in recent years is part of a natural 25- to 30-year cycle. There was a wave of damaging hurricanes between 1935 and 1965, then a lull before the number of bad storms increased again around 1995.

The U.S. government has apparently tried to influence hurricanes, but its Project Stormfury, which from 1962 to 1983 sought to weaken cyclones by seeding the storms' eyewalls with silver iodide, was a failure.

Stevens is unperturbed by those who scoff at his findings.

"I fully expect one more 'event' this year to impact the United States," he writes. "My gut feeling is that it will be an earthquake/volcanic event with intensity of at least 7.5 in magnitude resulting in insured losses to exceed $25 billion."

His bosses at KPVI-TV don't mind his views, as long as he keeps them off the air.

"He doesn't talk about it on his weathercast," General Manager Bill Fouch told the newspaper. "He's very knowledgeable about weather, and he's very popular."

nightracer
09-29-2005, 07:27 PM
I think that guy is opening a can of worms on himself to claim the yaks made katrina. It makes him look delusional when he doesn't supply factual and documented evidence along with published media and photographs as to why he believes such a thing. Thats just like some guy getting on TV and telling me aliens built the pyramids..

No they didn't. HAARP is real government technology and Tesla made great contributions to electrical engineering and science so you really can't put it past him until you research. The guy invented radar and did alot of expirementing with radio waves and electronic currents.

Hulud
09-29-2005, 09:49 PM
no one can control the weather but god.............

jk

HiPSI
09-30-2005, 08:23 AM
so i just read a bit of the 2nd site... and that dude is just a crazed conspiracy theorist.

"t would appear to be an indelible human trait that the 'truth' about most issues usually goes through three distinct phases known colloquially as "the three stages of truth". During the first stage, the issue goes unnoticed and is ignored. The second stage is characterized by a period of vehement denial. The third stage witnesses the truth about the issue being recognized as self-evident.

The intent of my work here is to skip directly to this third stage of truth. Time does not allow for us to bicker over the obvious."

in other words, just believe me, because i have no proof.