PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with nissantun3r?

Got Milk?
05-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Anyone care to explain, WTF is wrong with NISSANTUN3R?

translation in case nissantun3r reads this.

eni1 ker 2 ekplin, watDFak iz rong vith nissantun3r.

jhadleyh
05-10-2009, 07:33 PM
he was raped in the ear by a black man with a VERY large penis and now his ability to post significant things are ruined due to brain damage....that is all

Slow Motion
05-10-2009, 07:36 PM
How am I suppose to know? What happened? Did he finally get caught hanging out with Ran passing out lolipops.

Scotsman
05-10-2009, 07:36 PM
mild retardation?

jhadleyh
05-10-2009, 07:38 PM
^^^hence getting raped in the ear by a black man with a large penis

Slow Motion
05-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Is it possible that the situation is so complex. That the mind cannot imagine the horror that lives within. For if we were to find the mysterious purpose that has been placed at his feet, we might feel inferior or possibly go insane ourselves?

LizBiz
05-10-2009, 07:41 PM
He's hawt, I'd do him :goodjob:

jhadleyh
05-10-2009, 07:42 PM
SLOW MOTION be carefull if he reads stuff like that its gonna give him a headache....you gotta put it in terms a 4th grader would understand

Motivation
05-10-2009, 07:45 PM
mild retardation?
Mild?

Got Milk?
05-10-2009, 07:45 PM
Any more info on this retard?

Slow Motion
05-10-2009, 07:57 PM
SLOW MOTION be carefull if he reads stuff like that its gonna give him a headache....you gotta put it in terms a 4th grader would understand

I don't think I can. Any more simple and I think it would take me more time than necassary.

RL...
05-10-2009, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

hate on losers :rolleyes:

LizBiz
05-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Love me some Kat Williams!!!

quickdodgeŽ
05-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Mild?

Exactly. Later, QD.

RL...
05-10-2009, 08:26 PM
Exactly. Later, QD.

The CVCC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CVCC) (Compound Vortex Controlled Combustion) engine debuted in 1975 and was offered alongside the standard Civic engine. The optional 53 hp (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower) (40 kW) CVCC engine displaced 1488 cc and had a head design that promoted cleaner, more efficient combustion. The CVCC design eliminated the need for catalytic converters or unleaded fuel to meet changing emissions standards, unlike nearly every other U.S. market car. Due to California's stricter emissions standards, only the CVCC powered Civic was available in that state. A five-speed manual transmission became available this year, as did a Civic station wagon (only with the CVCC engine), which had a wheelbase of 89.9 inches (228 cm) and an overall length of 160 inches (406 cm).

Plz stop talking trash to everyone here. You have no room to do so. You suck, Your car sucks. Your life outside of IA sucks. So go hide in a corner like a good little bitch.

quickdodgeŽ
05-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Plz stop talking trash to everyone here. You have no room to do so. You suck, Your car sucks. Your life outside of IA sucks. So go hide in a corner like a good little bitch.

Lolol @ you. So funny when you've provided ample evidence of your idiocy for all to see and when you get your feelings hurt, you turn around and try hard as you might to come up with something witty and funny to retort back with. Your brain moves at a speed that could be timed with a calculator. You possess no talent in the art of intelligence and yet you strive to show people that you really are stupid as you appear. You've never seen me foul up or fuck up so you have to drum up the usual rhetoric about me "having no life and a shitty car (which, by the way, we both know is much more popular than yours)." At least when I drag you through the mud, it's fact-based; not to mention common knowledge.

BTW, just wondering if you were ever able to substantiate your claim that your Nissan is better than my Honda. Probably not, which is why you keep avoiding that issue. Lolol. Later, QD.

RL...
05-10-2009, 08:40 PM
Lolol @ you. So funny when you've provided ample evidence of your idiocy for all to see and when you get your feelings hurt, you turn around and try hard as you might to come up with something witty and funny to retort back with. Your brain moves at a speed that could be timed with a calculator. You possess no talent in the art of intelligence and yet you strive to show people that you really are stupid as you appear. You've never seen me foul up or fuck up so you have to drum up the usual rhetoric about me "having no life and a shitty car (which, by the way, we both know is much more popular than yours)." At least when I drag you through the mud, it's fact-based; not to mention common knowledge.

BTW, just wondering if you were ever able to substantiate your claim that your Nissan is better than my Honda. Probably not, which is why you keep avoiding that issue. Lolol. Later, QD.

Simply go to kbb and find the values of our cars. Or, go up to a fine looking girl, and ask which car she would rather ride in. Or go up to some random guy(which should be no problem for you), and ask him which car he would rather have. And by some random guy I don't mean IA which is mostly comprised of honda owner and would thus obviously favor your pos honda.

RL...
05-10-2009, 08:42 PM

Better in which way?

My car looks better. This is fact. My paint is new, My wheels are new. my whole interior is new. Unlike your old as ragged car.

My car is faster. My car brakes better.

Your car MIGHT get better gas mileage, that's it.

My car is worth more.

My engine has been on wards top 10 best engine list from its inception until 2009.

lol @ you qd

quickdodgeŽ
05-10-2009, 08:48 PM
[/b]

Better in which way?

My car looks better. This is fact. My paint is new, My wheels are new. my whole interior is new. Unlike your old as ragged car.

My car is faster. My car brakes better.

Your car MIGHT get better gas mileage, that's it.

My car is worth more.

My engine has been on wards top 10 best engine list from its inception until 2009.

lol @ you qd

Nope. Like God said on the day you were born, "The joke's on you, sucka!" So lolol @ you. Remember, you saying your car is better than mine is only your opinion. And who are you? Seriously. When it comes to opinions, you posting yours is the same as you not posting at all. You have not one person to back you up on your opinion. So in all actuality, the multiple threads featuring multiple pages of folks admiring and complimenting my car far outnumber the maybe one or two pages of your car where only a handful of people commented (not to be confused with complimented) yours.

Not to mention the FACT that you're comparing apples to oranges. You just get beat every time don't you? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
05-10-2009, 08:53 PM
And, laugh out loud, not to kick a horse while it's dow-----well, hail yeah I will.

The above-mentioned multiple threads with multiple pages each? All expressing positive interest in the car? Lolol.

Here's the cool part.

It has no paint. Repainted factory wheels. Busted up dash.

Lolol. And it still had all the attention that you could only hope for in time.

Lolol, again. Give it up, man. You're nothing. Later, QD.

SiRed94
05-10-2009, 09:11 PM
At the end of the day, my dick is still the biggest....

trundog
05-10-2009, 09:27 PM
At the end of the day, my dick is still the biggest....

In the nursery...

x Resilience
05-10-2009, 10:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

hate on losers :rolleyes:

I'll bust your ass you fucking faggot!

:lmao:

MINI
05-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Anyone care to explain, WTF is wrong with NISSANTUN3R?

translation in case nissantun3r reads this.

eni1 ker 2 ekplin, watDFak iz rong vith nissantun3r.

Sig is awesome as fuck

Jecht
05-10-2009, 10:15 PM
The CVCC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CVCC) (Compound Vortex Controlled Combustion) engine debuted in 1975 and was offered alongside the standard Civic engine. The optional 53 hp (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horsepower) (40 kW) CVCC engine displaced 1488 cc and had a head design that promoted cleaner, more efficient combustion. The CVCC design eliminated the need for catalytic converters or unleaded fuel to meet changing emissions standards, unlike nearly every other U.S. market car. Due to California's stricter emissions standards, only the CVCC powered Civic was available in that state. A five-speed manual transmission became available this year, as did a Civic station wagon (only with the CVCC engine), which had a wheelbase of 89.9 inches (228 cm) and an overall length of 160 inches (406 cm).

Oooo... somebody can copy and paste from Wikipedia! At least remove the link to another Wikipedia page if you are going to try to sound intelligent by copying it.

IndianStig
05-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Honestly, I don't have a problem with him. I saw everyone hating on him once so I jumped on the bandwagon but he seems like a pretty level headed guy.

quickdodgeŽ
05-10-2009, 10:19 PM
but he seems like a pretty level headed guy.

Damn. You just insulted yourself. Later, QD.

Miranda
05-10-2009, 10:37 PM
Can I axe a kwestion?

What started all this manpleaser wagging back and forth in the first place? You are both pretty chill guys in person, from what I can tell... :???:

IndianStig
05-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Damn. You just insulted yourself. Later, QD.

well he offered to help me once when i lost my lug key so he gets +points for that

OnURleft
05-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Subjective arguements make a lot o' sense