PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90 turbo miata (flood damage)

coreylol
09-29-2005, 12:31 PM
i'm trying to sell my 90 turbo miata that was in a flood. i tried to start it, but the starter didnt seem to have enough power to turn it over. i'm thinking the engine needs a rebuild. the interior is extremely dirty along with just about every square inch of the car, but all of the aftermarket parts should be fine (including the turbo parts) ecu boots up fine, all menu's work and all the settings are saved. here is an ad i placed a few days before the flood.

asking 2500obo

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=11053

email: [email protected]

TIGERJC
09-29-2005, 12:46 PM
u might just want to part it out, but gl

HiPSI
09-29-2005, 12:50 PM
any pics/info about the damage that's a little more detailed?

DRFTR
09-29-2005, 03:06 PM
give me some info on the car...i want to come look at it asap. thanks!

mad3nch1na
09-29-2005, 05:31 PM
in New orlenes, you can buy brand new cars that are flood damaged... for around 1000 dollars, pretty much any make/model. my dad is in to the buisness and bought 1000 cars to fix up and resell. what prolly happened to your car was the water went up the exaust, in to the engine, and maybe rusted the cylinders. all fluids needs to changed. u mught have to rebuild or buy new engine

RutRoe
09-29-2005, 10:41 PM
Where was the car located when it flooded...

CRAZY_JAY
10-17-2005, 05:25 PM
If you wanna part it out I would be interested in some of your parts?

DRFTR
10-18-2005, 09:48 AM
i'm trying to sell my 90 turbo miata that was in a flood. i tried to start it, but the starter didnt seem to have enough power to turn it over. i'm thinking the engine needs a rebuild. the interior is extremely dirty along with just about every square inch of the car, but all of the aftermarket parts should be fine (including the turbo parts) ecu boots up fine, all menu's work and all the settings are saved. here is an ad i placed a few days before the flood.

asking 2500obo

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=11053

email: [email protected]

how much you want for the turbo set up?

DRFTR
10-18-2005, 09:48 AM
in New orlenes, you can buy brand new cars that are flood damaged... for around 1000 dollars, pretty much any make/model. my dad is in to the buisness and bought 1000 cars to fix up and resell. what prolly happened to your car was the water went up the exaust, in to the engine, and maybe rusted the cylinders. all fluids needs to changed. u mught have to rebuild or buy new engine

hey man i pm'd you about the floor damage vehicles, plz get back to me with details. thanks! dave