PDA

View Full Version : You might be Taliban if...

quickdodge®
05-10-2009, 01:18 PM
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
setting off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
two.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

Later, QD.

black_e92
05-10-2009, 01:21 PM
I agree with #9. I own at least five different women, guess that makes me a Taliban.

EJ25RUN
05-10-2009, 01:23 PM
#11 You hate it when this happens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r92FLEOtx44

IndianStig
05-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Fuckin awesome QD and EJ25RUN

gtrmonkey
05-10-2009, 01:34 PM
Your makin more threads then Sammich

Tech5
05-10-2009, 01:36 PM
lololol

1SICKLEX
05-10-2009, 01:38 PM
lmfao

quickdodge®
05-10-2009, 01:43 PM
Your makin more threads then Sammich

I really haven't come close to that. I've started maybe five threads in the last two days. That dude does that in two minutes. But here's what people of your caliber don't see....my threads and posts have substance. Later, QD.

gtrmonkey
05-10-2009, 03:13 PM
I just never seen you post so many threads.

quickdodge®
05-10-2009, 03:29 PM
I just never seen you post so many threads.

I used to post all the time. Back in 2001-2004, I was all over the place on here. But so many people and so many pointless postwhores came through here with just bullshit posts like: ATTN: <insert name> You're gay. Discuss. and I just stopped posting. I've never made a post that featured only one word. Every post I make pretty much has a point. Later, QD.

ultm8mind
05-11-2009, 01:59 PM
This is awesome. I have ended the lives of many of these guys in Afghanistan. Reps to you if I can give them. Tight thread, hilarious, ut I shouldn't have expected anything less from you QD.

quickdodge®
05-11-2009, 06:37 PM
^^^ Lolol. Thanks. Later, QD.

jle254
05-11-2009, 07:51 PM
LOLOL nice post QD and EJ25RUN. gave me a good laugh with the epic fail video

redmanhart
05-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Nice one QD, I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Got Milk?
05-11-2009, 09:57 PM
I agree with #9. I own at least five different women, guess that makes me a Taliban.

QFT!

Atlblkz06
05-11-2009, 10:38 PM
"Excessive bashing based on race/sex/gender/sexual orientation. "

None of the above...we may proceed.

Taliban TV Guide

MONDAYS:
8:00 - "Husseinfeld"
8:30 - "Mad About Everything"
9:00 - "Suddenly Sanctions"
9:30 - "The Brian Benben Bin Laden Show"
10:00 - "Allah McBeal"

TUESDAYS:
8:00 - "Wheel of Terror and Fortune"
8:30 - "The Price is Right If Usama Says Its Right"
9:00 - "Children Are Forbidden From Saying The Darndest Things"
9:30 - "Afganistans Wackiest Public Execution Bloopers"
10:00 - "Buffy The Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer"

WEDNESDAYS:
8:00 - "U.S. Military Secrets Revealed"
8:30 - "Bowling For Food"
9:00 - "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pita Bread"
9:30 - "Just Shoot Everyone"
10:00 - "Veilwatch"

THURSDAYS:
8:00 - "Matima Loves Chachi"
8:30 - "M*U*S*T*A*S*H"
9:00 - "Veronicas Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils"
9:30 - "My Two Baghdads"
10:00 - "Diagnosis: Heresy"

FRIDAYS:
8:00 - "Judge Laden"
8:30 - "Funniest Super 8 Home Movies"
9:00 - "Who Wants To Execute A Multimillionare"
9:30 - "Achmeds Creek"
10:00 - "No-witness News"

Atlblkz06
05-11-2009, 10:41 PM
TV QUOTES on the bastard (Mostly Jay Leno and Letterman):

FUNNY TV QUOTES

"More bad news for the Taliban. Remember how they are promised 72virgins when they die? Turns out that it's only one 72-year-old virgin." —JayLeno

"Osama bin Laden has hired 10 look-alikes. Now, how hard up do you have to be before you take that job? There's no way to win! If Osama dies, you don't get paid. If you're found, you get killed." —Jay Leno

"The Taliban is on the run and don't know where to go. Pakistan doesn't want them. Iran doesn't want them. Of course, they'll have no problem getting into this country." —David Letterman

"Wayne Newton has officially replaced Bob Hope as the head of the USO celebrity tour and will depart November 12 to entertain troops overseas. Army generals say the biggest threat to Newton when he arrives in Afghanistan is friendly fire. When told Newton would be performing, American soldiers called it, 'our biggest setback so far'" —Jimmy Fallon on "Weekend Update"

"President Bush addressed the nation on some of the networks. NBC and CBS refused to preempt 'Friends' and 'Survivor' for the president. So God forbid, let's hope the enemy never attacks on a Thursday night." —JayLeno

"Did you see President Bush throw out the first pitch of game two of the World Series? The White House said it was a strike. The Taliban said it missed and killed several innocent people." —David Letterman

"President Bush has announced twice last week he does not have anthrax.Remember the good old days when the only thing we worried about the president catching was herpes." —Jay Leno

"I'm having a pretty good day so far. Got up early — took my cipro.Then I irradiated my mail and I'm good to go. I'm telling you, even if people sent me mail, I wouldn't be opening it now. Don't kid yourself, that e-mail isn't safe either. I turned on AOL today and that guy came on and said 'Welcome,you've got anthrax.'" —David Letterman

"There are now rumors that the Taliban has been poisoning the food we have been dropping. We should make a deal with the people of Afghanistan. We'll taste your food, you check our mail." —Jay Leno

"I was reading more about Osama bin Laden today. Turns out he started in the mailroom." —David Letterman

"I went to see that movie 'From Hell,' or as Osama bin Laden calls it —'Roots.'" —Jay Leno

"One of the Taliban spokesmen said they have thousands of men who look forward to death like Americans look forward to living, which is great because we can arrange that. We'll set them up with death, we'll continue living."—Jay Leno

"People are wondering what will happen to Afghanistan when we're finished fighting there. I'm sure there are plans to rebuild the country, and a lot of times with rebuilding comes a name change. These are some possible name changes the government has been mulling over: Halfghanistan, Pothole-istan,Jenniferanistan, Assbackwardstan, Bye-bye-Talibanstan, Ass-Kicked-istan."—Jay Leno

"We are starting to learn more about Osama bin Laden. For his birthdayone year, somebody gave him a $4 Timex. We know that. He is married to the daughter of a guy named Mullah Muhammed Omar. I think her name is Tiffany Omar.Insiders say that the marriage is not working out. Apparently they are living in separate caves." —David Letterman

"It looks like now the military action is taking effect. They think that bin Laden's organization is starting to break down. Today satellite photos actually show the sand fleas are leaving his beard." —David Letterman

"Allied forces have hit all the Taliban military installations and bases. To give you an idea how successful these strikes have been: the Taliban has been telling young men that when they get to heaven, there may not be enough virgins to go around. They were promised 72. Now they are down to 45, but were told, 'Your virgins may vary." —Jay Leno

"Everybody is talking about finding bin Laden. How about finding Dick Cheney? Where did he go? What have we got caves over here now, too? Where did he go? I think his Secret Service code name is 'Waldo." —Jay Leno

"Know what the Taliban leaders like to do for fun? Just sit around and get bombed." —Jay Leno

"There is now a $5 million dollar bounty on Osama bin Laden. Which marks the first time in history there has ever been a bounty on a guy's head who wears Bounty on his head." —Jay Leno

"Last night the Taliban offered to release eight Westerners if the U.S.promised not to attack. The State Department declined but thanked the Taliban for the offer, saying it really felt good to laugh again." —Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update"

"We are getting more and more insight into the life of Osama bin Laden.Today the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States said that bin Laden had an unhappy childhood growing up, 52 brothers and sisters. You think his childhood was unhappy, wait 'til we deliver his mid-life crisis." —JayLeno

"It was reported today that Osama Bin Laden has 50 brothers and sisters.Which absolutely shocked me because I had no idea he was Catholic" —ConanO'Brien

"You read about all these terrorists, most of them came here legally,but they hung around on these expired visas, some for as long as 10-15 years.Now, compare that to Blockbuster; you are two days late with a video and these people are all over you. Let's put Blockbuster in charge of immigration." —Jay Leno

"The Taliban has asked Osama bin Laden to voluntarily leave the country.They said they delivered him a note asking him to leave, which is a pretty good trick considering they claim they don't even know where he is." —JayLeno

"I read in the paper today this bin Laden guy is the wealthiest guy in Afghanistan. That's when you know your government is no good, when the wealthiest guy in the country lives in a cave." —JayLeno

"There are reports on the news tonight that members of the Taliban feel persecuted and fear their own safety. So now they know what it is like to feel like a woman in their country." —JayLeno

"There was a rumor that Jesse Jackson was going to go over there to talk with the Taliban, apparently they were having trouble rhyming the word Jihad." —JayLeno

"U.S. Government has said they are now going to go after the terrorist's electronic banking system. You know what they should do? They should transfer bin Laden's funds to my bank. They'd mess up his deposits, screw up his statement and nickel and dime him to death with service charges." —JayLeno

"More and more details coming out now about spoiled rich kid Usama bin Laden. Time reports this week he was one of 52 kids. Mother must be exhausted. This guy inherited $80 million at age 13 and has since expanded it to$300 million through construction, smart investments and gas and oil investments. This way, he can use the money in his war against capitalism."—JayLeno

"The leaders of the Taliban said today that killing bin Laden won't solve the problem. But, you know, it couldn't hurt." —JayLeno

"More and more facts coming out about Osama bin Laden. You know, whenever sleeps in the same place two nights in a row, just like Clinton." —JayLeno

"This Osama bin Laden guy, spoiled rich kid worth $300M. I have three words for this guy: Anna Nicole Smith. We send her over there, she'll get his money, he'll be dead in a week." —JayLeno

SOURCE:
http://www.duckshit.com/taliban-joke/taliban-joke.html

hondachik
05-11-2009, 10:42 PM
"Excessive bashing based on race/sex/gender/sexual orientation. "

None of the above...we may proceed.

Taliban TV Guide

MONDAYS:
8:00 - "Husseinfeld"
8:30 - "Mad About Everything"
9:00 - "Suddenly Sanctions"
9:30 - "The Brian Benben Bin Laden Show"
10:00 - "Allah McBeal"

TUESDAYS:
8:00 - "Wheel of Terror and Fortune"
8:30 - "The Price is Right If Usama Says Its Right"
9:00 - "Children Are Forbidden From Saying The Darndest Things"
9:30 - "Afganistans Wackiest Public Execution Bloopers"
10:00 - "Buffy The Yankee Imperialist Dog Slayer"

WEDNESDAYS:
8:00 - "U.S. Military Secrets Revealed"
8:30 - "Bowling For Food"
9:00 - "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pita Bread"
9:30 - "Just Shoot Everyone"
10:00 - "Veilwatch"

THURSDAYS:
8:00 - "Matima Loves Chachi"
8:30 - "M*U*S*T*A*S*H"
9:00 - "Veronicas Closet Full of Long, Black, Shapeless Dresses and Veils"
9:30 - "My Two Baghdads"
10:00 - "Diagnosis: Heresy"

FRIDAYS:
8:00 - "Judge Laden"
8:30 - "Funniest Super 8 Home Movies"
9:00 - "Who Wants To Execute A Multimillionare"
9:30 - "Achmeds Creek"
10:00 - "No-witness News"

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

ztastic
05-12-2009, 01:33 PM
failed

1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to liquor.

2. You own a $3,000 machine gun and $5,000 rocket launcher, but you
can't afford shoes.

3. You have more wives than teeth.

4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon "unclean."

5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.

6. You can't think of anyone you haven't declared Jihad against.

7. You consider television dangerous, but routinely carry explosives
in your clothing.

8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than
setting off roadside bombs.

9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
two.

10. You've always had a crush on your neighbor's goat.

Later, QD.