PDA

View Full Version : SPOTTED: TANNER FOUST

BABY J
05-09-2009, 08:45 PM
So... I'm sitting in Summit parking lot w/ JDMJAYDC2 just watching the traffic roll by and we hear a loud BOV and screeching tires... we turn just in time to see a gold S14 at full lock drifting around the off ramp -- this was the sexiest drift you ever saw --- dude was definitely doing his thing.

One problem though --- there was a McDonough cop heading up the ramp to get on 75n.:police:

PWNED!!!!!

That shit was sexy - but terrible timing - LOL. G/l dog!!!!!!

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/LMAO/IMG01719.jpg

::

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/LMAO/IMG01718.jpg

::

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/LMAO/IMG01720.jpg

I guess somebody didn't get enough at 4mula DrIft this weekend. Happy drifting.:goodjob:

dabuilding
05-09-2009, 08:51 PM
lol that would suck

DeeAOne
05-09-2009, 09:01 PM
hes gonna need god on his side. lol

soul
05-09-2009, 09:24 PM
wouldnt it just be laying drag ticket...... with a little reckless driving :ninja:

slostang
05-09-2009, 09:26 PM
haha thats whatever210 i think! lulz.

BABY J
05-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Wreckless driving COULD mean your license is gone... depends on how gangsta they wanna get w/ it... there were other cars around so it COULD be wreckless endangerment as well --- they have lots of options I think.

black_e92
05-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Idiot. No matter how good the drift was.

Revmaynard
05-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Nice. LOL I was at Summit earlier today. Stupid ricer is going to be in a lot of trouble.

eraser4g63
05-09-2009, 10:16 PM
Couldn't be too bad his car is not on a wrecker.

Echonova
05-09-2009, 10:18 PM
haha thats whatever210 i think! lulz.Looks like his car...

Revmaynard
05-09-2009, 10:20 PM
I take it JDMJay is a lot lizard at Summit? Gave you $25 to give you dome, didn't he?

Mr. Clean
05-09-2009, 10:21 PM
i was thinking about that today... if i just saw some random kid throw down a perfect drift like through a stop light or around a turn i would be soooooo hyped lol. i've never seen anyone do a successful drift in a real world situation... i need to go to japan.

slostang
05-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Looks like his car...

thats the only boosted champagne s14 with black wheels around mcdonough.

Echonova
05-09-2009, 10:36 PM
thats the only boosted champagne s14 with black wheels around mcdonough.The Sexypants stickers down the side are kinda a dead giveaway too... Kid has some skill, I'll give him that. Exit ramp.... FTL

BABY J
05-09-2009, 10:38 PM
I had to say that I'd never seen any1 do a drift in a regular situation either. But I'm sure it happens b/c as a dragger I do pulls on the regular in everyday situations.

I wonder what exactly the cop saw/heard --- I mean, it could have been as simple as "well you were going too fast for that curve --- so driving too fast for conditions." Who knows. We saw it from the beginning... but maybe the cop only saw him going too fast around the curve... who knows...

Kasper
05-10-2009, 12:23 AM
hes gonna need Jesus!! good luck!! hope we get an update! and to see a drift in a real world situation (no people around just being coy about it) would be AWSOME!!!! It would have to be unplanned though! just something so random that it made you just say damn!

BABY J
05-10-2009, 12:25 AM
Oh - we DEFINITELY said "DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - LOL

Nick Jeezy
05-10-2009, 02:09 AM
lol. haha. jay(whatever210). most likely.

ahmonrah
05-10-2009, 02:40 AM
sweet: random drift
sour: one witness being on-duty L.E.O.

BABY J
05-10-2009, 08:29 AM
^^^^ HOLY FUCK WHERE YOU BEEN HOMEY???

bowdown201
05-10-2009, 08:48 AM
hahahaha thats J. Funny thing is is he rarely ever street drifts. Cop said he had a cobra and he did the same the thing :lmfao:

whatever210
05-10-2009, 10:46 AM
lol it was me. yeah so heres the whole story. so i was driving thro locust grove and i see the newer black srt4 with the gotcha sticker on the back. well i drive past him then he comes behind me blowing off every 2 sec and ridding my ass. so i ask him if we wants to a 40 kick on the highway. he said lets go. (note ive been wanting to race him because hes a cocky bastard from what ive heard) so we hop on the free way we do a 40 roll and i wax some ass. of course i was spinnning but didnt make a big deal about it. he pulls next to me doing 60 and says i was spinning so i was like 60 roll 3rd gear then but mother fucker takes off and doesnt even let me know. so with him a 1 1/2 car lead ahead of me i take off in 3rd and pass him and still wax some ass. i was gunna get off the exit and tell him good race but then i had this bright idea, hey lets fuckin drift this off ramp.(note this is the second time ive ever street drifted).

i kick the bitch sideways and all was good till i got to the end where i let off cause i thought i saw a cop. and it was. i was like fuck me sideways lol. i was hoping he didnt see it but he turned around immediatly and i pulled over immediatly. he comes up and says, so he says you know why i pulled you over right. and i was like yeah. i lost controll of my car and i have bald tires. he was like are you sure you werent drifting. i was like no. he said are you sure? cause i heard you hit the gas. i didnt say anything and he said aight ill be back. he gets back and he was like i saw you drift that whole on ramp and right now i can take you to jail and give you a wreckless driving ticket.....but i have a cobra and use to do the same shit and a cop once got me for the samething and gave me a break so im gunna give do the same for you. so he ended up giving me a ticket for driving to fast for conditions which was awesome of him. so im done street drifting. that was to close for comfort.

bowdown201
05-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Its on 240atl also lol

tdurr
05-10-2009, 10:51 AM
^^^ EPIC WIN!!!
p.s. i bet it was cool to see.

edit: i got :ninja: 'ed

whatever210
05-10-2009, 10:52 AM
Its on 240atl also lol
what section

bowdown201
05-10-2009, 10:53 AM
sightings

whatever210
05-10-2009, 10:54 AM
yeah i just saw lol. justin was riding with me. he said i bet you wont. i was like fuck you bitch watch this lol

Master Shake
05-10-2009, 10:55 AM
lol it was me. yeah so heres the whole story. so i was driving thro locust grove and i see the newer black srt4 with the gotcha sticker on the back. well i drive past him then he comes behind me blowing off every 2 sec and ridding my ass. so i ask him if we wants to a 40 kick on the highway. he said lets go. (note ive been wanting to race him because hes a cocky bastard from what ive heard) so we hop on the free way we do a 40 roll and i wax some ass. of course i was spinnning but didnt make a big deal about it. he pulls next to me doing 60 and says i was spinning so i was like 60 roll 3rd gear then but mother fucker takes off and doesnt even let me know. so with him a 1 1/2 car lead ahead of me i take off in 3rd and pass him and still wax some ass. i was gunna get off the exit and tell him good race but then i had this bright idea, hey lets fuckin drift this off ramp.(note this is the second time ive ever street drifted).

i kick the bitch sideways and all was good till i got to the end where i let off cause i thought i saw a cop. and it was. i was like fuck me sideways lol. i was hoping he didnt see it but he turned around immediatly and i pulled over immediatly. he comes up and says, so he says you know why i pulled you over right. and i was like yeah. i lost controll of my car and i have bald tires. he was like are you sure you werent drifting. i was like no. he said are you sure? cause i heard you hit the gas. i didnt say anything and he said aight ill be back. he gets back and he was like i saw you drift that whole on ramp and right now i can take you to jail and give you a wreckless driving ticket.....but i have a cobra and use to do the same shit and a cop once got me for the samething and gave me a break so im gunna give do the same for you. so he ended up giving me a ticket for driving to fast for conditions which was awesome of him. so im done street drifting. that was to close for comfort.you were the first person i thought of when i read the OP. only cause you posted a vid in the vid section of the gold 240 drifting in a parking lot. lol.

JDMJAYDC2
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM
That shit was badass we both turned around so fast LOL.

whatever210
05-10-2009, 10:58 AM
you were the first person i thought of when i read the OP. only cause you posted a vid in the vid section of the gold 240 drifting in a parking lot. lol.
i didnt post it. sleepy posted it.

whatever210
05-10-2009, 10:59 AM
That shot was badass we both turned around so fast LOL.
lol thanks but not worht going to jail or the 120 ticket i got.

JDMJAYDC2
05-10-2009, 11:03 AM
LOL we both were like he HAS to be on ia. We made the post right there in the parking lot. It was also funny as hell how you turned into mr. perfect driver after you got the ticket. We were waving you over to buy you a beer or some food as I'm sure you needed it

whatever210
05-10-2009, 11:04 AM
and for some reason stillaneon saw me pulled over, my buddy jonathan saw me get pulled over. jdmjaydc2, and baby j. lol ive got fucked up lol

whatever210
05-10-2009, 11:06 AM
LOL we both were like he HAS to be on ia. We made the post right there in the parking lot. It was also funny as hell how you turned into mr. perfect driver after you got the ticket. We were waving you over to buy you a beer or some food as I'm sure you needed it
well i had already ran my car hard so i didnt want to over work it lol even tho i sat this with my car on with plenty of cool down time. lol if i would have seen you guys i would have came over. but my buddy payed for me to get into pink poney so i guess that was all good lol but i def needed a beer lol or beers lol

CB7tuner
05-10-2009, 11:25 AM
I was in the motherfuckin car with him, HOLY FUCK was that crazy. But Pink Pony South was just as fun LOL

whatever210
05-10-2009, 11:39 AM
lol are you okay or are you still determined about gettin you know what

CB7tuner
05-10-2009, 11:52 AM
lol are you okay or are you still determined about gettin you know what

oh im gettin that you know what, cause "im in love with a stripper" :cheers:

On_Her_Face
05-10-2009, 11:54 AM
You are a dumbass, you could of hurt somebody.

Bet it was tight though lol!

tdurr
05-10-2009, 11:57 AM
oh btw, when i get my car running, Tandem.

yungdz
05-10-2009, 12:02 PM
oh btw, when i get my car running, Tandem.
in the accord?

whatever210
05-10-2009, 12:07 PM
in the accord?
no his rx7. well with my demenstration yesterday evening all i have to say is i hope you got skills son lol

BABY J
05-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Man I'd walk through hell barefoot on a Sunday to get that shit on vid. It's funny how scenes that you aren't concerned about don't seem "kool" to you until you see it in person illegally. LMAO. I never cared about watching my dad drag at the track growing up until he'd take that Pinto wagon out on the street and fuck some shit up -- at THAT point it was kool. Watching drift race circuits on TV I'm like "yeah ... gay." I only watch b/c I appreciate the cars.

But I'm telling you now --- seeing that shit happen in slow-mo illegally w/ my own eyes gave me a different respect to people who can do it well -- I'd like to think I can control a car w/ the best of them - but seeing that shit was definitely gangsta - HAHA. I think my Stang woulda been in the ditch for sure. LOL.

I'm taking my Foxbody off-ramp drifitng ASAP!!!! But definitely not at exit 216 on i75. LMFAO

+1

whatever210
05-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Man I'd walk through hell barefoot on a Sunday to get that shit on vid. It's funny how scenes that you aren't concerned about don't seem "kool" to you until you see it in person illegally. LMAO. I never cared about watching my dad drag at the track growing up until he'd take that Pinto wagon out on the street and fuck some shit up -- at THAT point it was kool. Watching drift race circuits on TV I'm like "yeah ... gay." I only watch b/c I appreciate the cars.

But I'm telling you now --- seeing that shit happen in slow-mo w/ my own eyes gave me a different respect to people who can do it -- I'd like to think I can control a car w/ the best of them - but seeing that shit was definitely gangsta - HAHA.

I'm taking my Foxbody off-ramp drifitng ASAP!!!! LMFAO

+1

lol and thanks bro but like i said before it wasnt worth the ticket nor jail time lol

your gettin a pm sir

C-loS109
05-10-2009, 12:59 PM
wouldve bought u beer and taking you to pink pony if i was your friend. ive never experienced a drift in mah life. lol i bet adrenaline is high as fuck!

gtrmonkey
05-10-2009, 01:17 PM
I will do it is you prosme me those things

tdurr
05-10-2009, 03:43 PM
no his rx7. well with my demenstration yesterday evening all i have to say is i hope you got skills son lol

Oh u just dont kno.. lol. I dont :(

ahmonrah
05-10-2009, 06:51 PM
^^^^ HOLY FUCK WHERE YOU BEEN HOMEY???
lol! basically keeping a low profile....how you been?!

oh and back to topic, that had to be sweet watching the whole thing play out from the beginning!

BABY J
05-10-2009, 08:12 PM
^^ Kool man --- good to see ya still around... :)

WalkS
05-11-2009, 04:12 AM
Thats awesome how you got away with a ticket. It would be cool to see it! lol

Zodiac
05-11-2009, 11:36 AM
That cop was at The Varsity meet in his cobra.

whatever210
05-11-2009, 06:24 PM
how do you know it was that cop^

redrumracer
05-11-2009, 06:50 PM
well atleast everyone thinks of the same person, i know i did when i saw the pics.

Zodiac
05-12-2009, 09:49 PM
how do you know it was that cop^

The cop that was at the varsity meet had a pretty sick cobra. The cop that stopped you has a cobra and obviously is a car enthusiast. What are the chances?

whatever210
05-13-2009, 11:24 AM
who knows lol glad he let me go easy tho