PDA

View Full Version : Ready to Roll

AlanŽ
05-09-2009, 02:53 AM
So my cousin and i have been talking about for years him flying down here from nyc and riding back up with me. Well we finally decided to go for it and he's flying down today. Flight gets in around 8. I'm staying with fam in NJ. Instead of taking the normal 85-95 route, my uncle showed me another way thats supposed to put us there in roughly 12 hours. Should be fun. We're leaving around midnight so we can get back in time to spend mothers day with my grandma. I'm gonna be gone for a total of two weeks. Spending a week in NYC and a week in Boston before heading back to take my summer classes. I haven't seen my Mom's side of the family in like 2 years. We had a bit of a falling out but my cousin's been begging me to come up so I hooked him up with a plane ticket. Supposed to be going to a couple of events that my cousin has planned this week coming up at various clubs in NYC. Him and a budy started up a promotion company and he brings in various artists both from the area and abroad including a DJ(who's name escapes me) that he hooked up with in Isreal that is pretty dope. Anyways I'm gonna try and go to a couple of car meets in stuff in the area that I heard about but mostly just wanna get out of the A and relax.

sogood
05-09-2009, 03:55 AM
Why is your cousin flying down to just turn around and ride right back up? That's dumb.

keevo54
05-09-2009, 05:22 AM
Why is your cousin flying down to just turn around and ride right back up? That's dumb.
haha +1

AlanŽ
05-09-2009, 06:55 AM
mostly just to hang out with me on the way back. plus it didnt cost him anything since i paid for it so fuck it why the fuck not.

Julio
05-09-2009, 07:28 AM
the him flying down part is kinda lame if he's going to leave back so quick.

I mean, if he wouldve hang out for 24 hours.. Well I guess 1/2 of that would is ok then..

Damn, you mentioned, NJ, BOston and NYC..

I was born In Passaic , NJ
Lived in The Bronx NYC for a few years
Then Moved to Lawrence , MA for a few years..

lol

AlanŽ
05-09-2009, 09:12 AM
the him flying down part is kinda lame if he's going to leave back so quick.

I mean, if he wouldve hang out for 24 hours.. Well I guess 1/2 of that would is ok then..

Damn, you mentioned, NJ, BOston and NYC..

I was born In Passaic , NJ
Lived in The Bronx NYC for a few years
Then Moved to Lawrence , MA for a few years..

lol
Well we don't know exactly when were leaving yet. He's catchin some zzzzzz at the moment so we might not be leaving till tonight.

Passaic though huh?
My mom grew up in Cranford, NJ which is like about 20-30 minutes south of there. And my old man grew up in Taunton, MA which is on the south side of Boston.