PDA

View Full Version : Sports GO CANES GO!!!

mmmmpsi
05-08-2009, 07:04 PM
I know it's a little far from Atlanta to Raleigh buuuuuuuuut.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7792/hurricanes.gif (http://img7.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hurricanes.gif)

tippatone
05-08-2009, 09:02 PM
The only reasons I'm going for the Canes is 1. my Rangers are gone and 2. I hate Boston. Ward in net is solid and Staal is a star

mmmmpsi
05-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Boston looks like a fish outta water at this point.. They don't know what hit them.

mmmmpsi
05-08-2009, 09:09 PM
Chara is a no talent ass clown freak of nature.. No wonder Ottawa dropped your sorry ass.

tippatone
05-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Boston looks like a fish outta water at this point.. They don't know what hit them.
I don't know whay hit them either, but I hope it hits them out of the playoffs.... I hate all Boston sports teams

BanginJimmy
05-08-2009, 09:11 PM
You have a few months to go before the U heads up to play UNC bro.

tippatone
05-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Isn't Chara 6'9????? He should be out there helping the Celtics......this is a great night....Celtics and Bruins both go down hard.......I LOVE IT

mmmmpsi
05-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Isn't Chara 6'9????? He should be out there helping the Celtics......this is a great night....Celtics and Bruins both go down hard.......I LOVE IT

Yah the dude shouldn't be playing hockey at all.. What was funny is seeing him trying to "take over the game" at the end and he fell flat on his ass and just looked stupid..

I've been watching hockey for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. And I'll tell you something right now.. Carolina has got it going on!!!! That Devils series was exactly what they needed..

tippatone
05-08-2009, 09:28 PM
Yah the dude shouldn't be playing hockey at all.. What was funny is seeing him trying to "take over the game" at the end and he fell flat on his ass and just looked stupid..

I've been watching hockey for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time.. And I'll tell you something right now.. Carolina has got it going on!!!! That Devils series was exactly what they needed..

Yeah, beating Brodeur 2 times late in that game kick started their motor. Tim Thomas is no Brodeur, I think the Canes and Pens for the East Final. IDK who will win

mmmmpsi
05-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I'd like to see that for sure!!

mmmmpsi
05-08-2009, 09:43 PM
So THIS is what pisses me off about Boston fans.. So this chick I know is a HUGE Bruins fan.. We actually went to a game together in Calgary to watch the Bruins play.. Anyway she was chirping off saying how Carolina didn't stand a chance against the mighty Thomas.. hahaha

Stacey Robertson is bored.
2 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike
You like this.

Terry Wilkins at 10:00pm May 8
HEY HEY WHADDA SAY!!!!

Boston WHO??

Terry Wilkins at 10:00pm May 8
Can you say Meltdown?

Stacey Robertson at 10:01pm May 8
give it up

Stacey Robertson at 10:02pm May 8
really not in the mood right now

Terry Wilkins at 10:03pm May 8
Oh don't worry.. it's over...

GO CANES GO!
Write a comment...

hahaha what a bitch.

tippatone
05-08-2009, 10:39 PM
The reason I don't like Boston fans is one time I was in Boston and was lost, I asked a paramedic for directions and he gave me the wrong directions on purpose. How do I know this?? I had a Yankees cap on. Screw Boston, bunch of sore losers.........