PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!!!!

Doppelgänger
05-08-2009, 06:52 AM
Don't know how many of you have heard of the slime bucket Drew Peterson, but he finally got arrested in connecting with killing his 3rd wife. :bump:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/07/peterson.murder.arrest/index.html

I have been seeing this asshole on various shows denying everything to the nnth degree. He was on the Dr.Phil show not too long ago and everyone was pretty much blasting him because they VERY strange circumstances involved in the disappearance of 2 of his wives and the "accidential drowning" of his 3rd wife....and the fact that he had just married a 22yr old woman who had 3 kids. Peterson has quite the history of domestic violence too, and the womans father was very concerned (rightfully so) about the safety of his daughter and grandchildren. Unfortunatly, unless hard evidence is found, he will never tell anyone about the other two because he is the kind of asshole who will get some sick pleasure knowing that he has the answers and the families want to know it.

OnURleft
05-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Yep, I check CNN everyday. Glad they got enough to prosecute the sick fuck

BanginJimmy
05-08-2009, 04:37 PM
I honestly hope they have enough to give him the death penalty, but take it off the table along with a promise not to prosecute if he gives up the body of his missing wife. At least let her family get some closure.