PDA

View Full Version : IA Posters: "Post Script" and "Random Hero" Scammers and Sold Stolen Wheels (Read)

chnco
05-07-2009, 03:35 AM
Guys-

I did not want to post this publicly as I clearly allowed this situation to be resolved maturely, but it seems that both these posters have not. I'll try to be as clear and concise as possible. I wanted to public to know this and I'll be posting on all major forums that they are associated with. But here's a breakdown of the situation, in which I have PM's associated with this as well.

I will NOT edit any of my PM's as they will be purely what I have received from Justin (Post Script) and Ryan (Random Hero).

This is regards to my Work Meister S1's.

March 2008 Thread:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138598&page=1&pp=20
-My roommate "xlstonex" sells his car to "Post Script". The inclusion of the Work Meister S1's on the car are not included. This is clearly stated in the thread and Justin "Post Script" has the option of purchasing the wheels with the car for an additional $1800.
-Car is sold, wheels not included. Wheels are on car until replacement roller wheels can be located and exchanged.

Time passes and xlstonex keeps in touch with Post Script to make sure wheels are going to be exchanged. I contact Post Script, next correspondence:
December 2008 Thread:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211746&page=1&pp=20
-Post Script wrecks his car and I inquire where my wheels are. Here are the PM's we exchanged, please note these are not edited at all and is verbatim.

That's cool. When I hear a car has been wrecked with my wheels, I get kind of worried.

He still has the wheels. Do you need them for rolling or something because I can come pick them up today or tomorrow and get them out of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PostScript
Chill man, I still have them. Landon was supposed to be bringing me the other matching 17in rim for the car we bought from him and swap them out. He never got back to me. Talk to him about getting that wheel and we'll swap. I live minutes from you I believe.

I DO NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE TO THIS PM. At this point, I acknowledge that he has the wheels and I can easily pick them up anytime.

I receive this PM from Random Hero the SAME DAY:

Hey Alan, did you want to sell those old Work Meisters that Justin has?

Just wanted to let you know I have an interest in them if you were willing to sell.

Thanks.

I do not respond to this PM as I am not interested in selling the wheels at all.

Fast forward, I noticed Random Hero's thread for his LS400 for sale. This thread WAS located in Vehicles for Sale right here on IA. The wheels that I see in the car looked strikingly similar to my car. Therefore, I post in that thread to make sure RYAN is not trying to sell his car with MY WHEELS. Random Hero adamantly reponds and says something along the lines of "Why don't you do some research before accusing me of having your wheels. Go pick up your wheels from Justin (Post Script)" This is not verbatim, but if any IA Moderator can reinstate the For Sale thread, that would be great. Here is the link to his Supraforums for sale thread:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=537126

-I apologize since Ryan "Says" they are not my wheels. Keep in mind, this is the same person who asked me to sell me THE SAME WHEELS, so I had every reason he was trying to sell stolen wheels.

-Ironically, the IA Thread is DELETED and he is no longer selling the car on Supraforums. This occurs the NEXT DAY that I called him out of having my wheels.

April 2009 Thread:
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232034

-I attempt to contact Post Script to get my wheels back ASAP. This thread was started on 4/29. I PM'ed Justin several times prior to the post.

Here is my first PM to Justin. This is on 4/25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got the wheels to swap out. I need my wheels back ASAP. Call me so I can get them today (Saturday) or Sunday. 678-910-6481

Quote:
I just need that wheel for my sister. She has his old car and needs that one so she can sell them as a set and make back some extra money. If you can grab that wheel from Landon we can swap out. I'll be around this weekend for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnco
That's cool. When I hear a car has been wrecked with my wheels, I get kind of worried.

He still has the wheels. Do you need them for rolling or something because I can come pick them up today or tomorrow and get them out of the way.

Quote:
Chill man, I still have them. Landon was supposed to be bringing me the other matching 17in rim for the car we bought from him and swap them out. He never got back to me. Talk to him about getting that wheel and we'll swap. I live minutes from you I believe.

I receive 0 response from Justin, so I PM him 2 days later on 4/27, here is my PM, again verbatim, no editing:

Hey-

Did you get my last PM? Let me know, I need to pick the wheels up. Thanks

Quote:
I just need that wheel for my sister. She has his old car and needs that one so she can sell them as a set and make back some extra money. If you can grab that wheel from Landon we can swap out. I'll be around this weekend for the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnco

Quote:

I finally make a public post two days later on 4/29. I bump the thread several times, and I see that Post Script PERSONALLY VIEW THE THREAD. I check his logged activity and my PM receipts. NO RESPONSE.

I PM Random Hero to give my number to Justin as obviously he is not responding. Here is my PM to Random Hero:

For some odd reason he seems to be ignoring me and I need to get my wheels back. I've sent him several PM's with no response.

Can you send him my number, 678-910-6481 or just PM his number.

Thanks.

Sorry for the mix up previously.

I am attempting to get in contact with Justin, I call him and leave him 2 messages via voicemail with my contact information both times.

I FINALLY RECEIVE A RESPONSE FROM RANDOM HERO on 5/05. Here is the exact PM:

Hey Alen,

So after speaking with Justin for you, I find out that you were just ONE of the people who have had their hands on these wheels in the past. Come to find out, these were the same ones that were on my Lexus and I responded so brutality to you because you accused me of something that I had no idea about.

So, with that in mind, let me kind of start off by saying apologies for coming across that way, but I am just finding these things out today.

Now we reach our next issue - I sold the car Sunday as it sat. Justin had stated that you and him exchanged words back in November and had made arrangements for you to come pick up the wheels, but never showed up. I have no idea if you were buying, trading, whatever to get these wheels and honestly don't care. He also stated that he has had those wheels for a little over 1.5 years and that you suddenly pop back up and ask about them...?

This is what I'm trying to say - I cannot be held responsible for something that is between you and him, however I will tell you that I feel really bad about what has happened as this all was entirely a HUGE misunderstanding.

Justin's reputation does not need to be altered or anything of that nature if what he is telling me is true. It seems like you had enough time to get the wheels and squash this thing. I DO NOT think it's fair to hold someone accountable for YOU not taking action and picking up something that you're claiming to be "yours," esp after a year and a half. The only thing I know is where I got the wheels from - not who/where/what they came from before, please understand that.

I'm not trying to make this one sided or anything. I'd like to try and solve this like grown men, without the call out threads, name calling and that trash.

Get back to me, I'll talk to you like a civil human being and try and resolve this.

Thanks,

RH

Apparently, Random Hero's car was traded on Saturday, May 2nd with MY WHEELS on it. Here is my response to his PM:

This is not a huge misunderstanding, this is completely unacceptable. YOU PERSONALLY ASKED ME IF YOU WANTED TO BUY THOSE SAME WHEELS FROM ME. Please don't blindly tell me that you did not know these were my wheels. I can direct you to the thread that YOU posted in as well.

You and Justin need to call me TODAY to resolve this. You have two options. You need to A) Get me my wheels back or B) Reimburse me for their value. Justin is well aware of the additional cost that he had discussed with Landon for the wheels.

I will tell you that if this isn't resolved today, I'm going to file a police report for selling stolen property tomorrow. I attempted to contact Justin months ago to get the wheels, and he was WELL AWARE they were still mine. Just because a few months pass, the wheels are magically his.

My number is 678-910-6481. I suggest you call sooner than later.

His response, which he clearly knows are my wheels, he sends 2 PM's:

I asked you if I could buy the wheels because I HEARD you had a set - you never responded to me so I figured you weren't interested.

We'll resolve it, so I certainly don't think threatening is necessary.

Just out of curiosity, how much do you think those wheels were worth? You do know they were completely trashed...

I was actually going to let you know that I'd be MORE THAN HAPPY to pay you off Alen, but I think you are ENTIRELY misunderstanding MY situation.

I'm LOSING money from the lack of communication between you and Justin.

Lets agree on a price and put this behind us...deal?

Oh, and another thing -

You have to realize I sent you a PM explaining ALL of this stuff to you for a reason - to try and resolve this.

I'm not trying to make problems, I'm trying to make sure we are all taken care of in this huge MISUNDERSTANDING.

My response, I give him the opportunity to give me the same price i offered to Post Script:

I'm really trying to keep my composure and not just go off on so many different things that I know of. I'm not threatening you, I'm giving you an ultimatum. You do realize that you just sold someone else's property? I'm sure if you were in my position, you would not be happy.

I'll offer you the same offer that I gave Justin. $1800 for the wheels and tires OR get me my wheels and tires back.

This is non-negotiable.

I receive 0 response from this, so I text message Random Hero. Random Hero's response is as follows via text message:

this is between you and your roommate that let justin take the wheels in the sale. I have spoken with my attorny this morning and the only case you have is with him. I have been instructed to log all contact with you and if this continues then I will take action. all texts after this will be ignored. its between you landon and justin.

I respond via text with this

okay, if that's how you want to handle it. I will be filing a police report that you sold a vehicle with stolen goods

Apprently, he is still able to respond to my text with this:

the wheels werent stolen-landon sold justin a car with them on there "as is." you nor him never came and got them. why are you going after me?

We exchange some more texts. He admits guilt and now talks to an attorney AFTER how much I offered the wheels to Justin.

I wanted the public to know about this. I will reiterate that I have no edited any PM's, this is raw text. I have went ahead and reported it to my local precinct. This is absolutely ABSURD how ignorant these two are. I will post a cliff notes in the next post.

I ask IA to please look at all the facts and pass judgements yourselves.

chnco
05-07-2009, 03:45 AM
Cliff Notes:
-My wheels are on my roommates car as an extra option of $1800.
-Car is sold without wheels, to be picked up at a later date.
-Wheels are attempted to be picked up.
-Post Script gives stolen wheels to Random Hero.
-Random Hero attempts to sell car with stolen wheels.
-I find out they are my wheels, and call out Random Hero.
-Random Hero SELLS VEHICLE with MY WHEELS STILL ON THE CAR.

Police notified.

chnco
05-07-2009, 03:54 AM
My apologies, I actually DID get a response from Justin (Post Script) today, after multiple times in trying to contact him, here it is:

Alright dude, this thing with the wheels is getting out of hand. You're attitude towards the whole situation is all wrong. The wheels were on a car that I purchased in March of 2008 I believe. I have made several attempts to correct the situation with both you and Landon from offering to meeting up and swap the set for that one wheel to buying them. I passed them along to a buddy cause I had no need for them and even he has offered to buy them multiple times with no response from you. A year and a few months down the road here you come threatening us as if we stole them from you. You had the chance to meet up and set things right and you didn't follow through, that is not my problem. The fact that you brough up involding authorities in a situation that I though was being handled in an honest way on our end is a bit outrageous. If you want to go that route, handle things with your boy. He's the one that sold a car with your property with full knowledge of the situation. That's something between the two of you and you might actually have a case against him there.

WhiteAccord
05-07-2009, 06:29 AM
He's the one that sold a car with your property with full knowledge of the situation.

Oh boy did he fuck up... Print this shit out and take him to court, if you have a good enough lawyer, you can actually get more.

Hopefully things will be resolved.

browningboy7
05-07-2009, 06:38 AM
I mean, It sucks and all...But imo you are pretty dumb or wayyyyy to trusting to ever let yourself get put into that situation. Never in a million years would I let someone buy a car with my $1800 rims on it and trust that they I get them back, Unless it was a close friend.

Tech5
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
I mean, It sucks and all...But imo you are pretty dumb or wayyyyy to trusting to ever let yourself get put into that situation. Never in a million years would I let someone buy a car with my $1800 rims on it and trust that they I get them back, Unless it was a close friend.

99jdmLs
05-07-2009, 09:41 AM
wow, alot of drama on IA these days. sry to hear all that bro, hopefully it gets worked out

The Ren
05-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Allen wow.. I'm in shock.. this is unacceptable.

Ed
05-07-2009, 10:12 AM
damn.

we need to hear the other side of the story, but either way still messed up.

keeping wheels for 1.5 year does not give you the right to claim it as your property.

if it was such a hassle to keep the wheels, should've dropped them off yourself if the other party wasn't coming to get it.

shit, drop it off in front of their door and leave.

The Ren
05-07-2009, 10:13 AM
damn.

we need to hear the other side of the story, but either way still messed up.

keeping wheels for 1.5 year does not give you the right to claim it as your property.

if it was such a hassle to keep the wheels, should've dropped them off yourself if the other party wasn't coming to get it.

shit, drop it off in front of their door and leave.

agreed

stillaneon
05-07-2009, 10:29 AM
1800 dollar wheels?

Why didn't you just go over there and get the wheels?

There is only so much "being nice" you can play before you resolve issues. If after a year you realized that you were going to have issues, go over there, and get them.

What the car rolls on is not your problem. Something tells me that they could have found something to set the car on.

This may turn out to be an expensive mistake.

sorry that shit like this happens

aguynamedpat
05-07-2009, 10:31 AM
I agree with Ren and Ed on this one. No matter how long you have the property, that does not make it yours. You may have bought a car with the wheels on it, but YOU KNEW that you were supposed to return the wheels to Allen. The wheels were not yours to sell/trade, and you just sold stolen property. Allen has every right to be upset, and his "threat" of legal action is COMPLETELY acceptable at this point. It wasnt stock supra wheels or some cheap discount tire closeout special, these are very expensive wheels.

Good luck Allen. Sounds like you are going to need it.

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 10:34 AM
JESUS

1) Landon is a dumbass sorry. He had the SAME THING HAPPEN TO HIM WHEN HE BOUGHT THE 2JZ 240 and it had BIg Baller wheels on it and it came down to matt going and taking the wheels off in the parking lot of mainstream. He should have known what to do.

2) YOu never should have let the car go with your wheels on it unless you were willing to never see them again. The kid doesnt have his own wheels to put on the SC, fuck him, not your problem. Thats his and landons problem.

3) Random Hero is suspect because he deleted or had someone delete the thread within hours of you inquiring about the wheels. How convenient that the ad didnt say anything about the Work Wheels being TRASHED , but now, they magically are.

4) I dont think Random Hero was intentionally trying torip you off, he doesnt seem like that kind of guy, however considering you bought it to his attention that if in fact the wheels on Post Scripts car were yours, he should have made a bigger effort to be sure what he was buying or taking from post script was really his to be selling/giving away. Doesnt seem like he did that. It also seems he lied about the wheels not being yours, after you informed him they were.

5) Any car you sell (this is aimed at you and landon) you should go into it thinking you are never going to see that person again or get your stuff back. I never let my cars go with terms like "ill meet up with you later and get the wheels back". i dont have that much faith in people.

6) Filing a police report wont do anything IMO because unless there is a serial number on your wheels, you have pics, receipts of it, and you can track down whoever has Random Heros car and can prove that the wheels were in fact "stolen" you have no case. Unless Landon wrote a bill of sale that specifically said the wheels were not to be sold with the car, all Post script has to say is "i bought a car over 1.5 years ago with wheels as is, i was never informed to give them back" . No where in your PMs does it say WORK Wheels or whatever, it doesnt look like he acknowledges the type of wheels anywhere so he can say you were talking about stock wheels or something else.

Shitty situation all around.

Personally, Random Hero SEEMS like he is trying to make it right, but doesnt seem like he wants to pay you your asking price. If the wheels are TRASHED its most likely cause post script wrecked the car they were on. I know Chnco doesnt roll around on bunk fucked up wheels so whenever they were sold, they were prob in excellent condition.

Post script is at fault for not finding his own wheels and giving YOUR wheels back. Random Hero never should have taken wheels that you made aware to him were yours and not post scripts.

Landon never should have sold the car with the wheels on it in the first place.

IMO everyone is screwed, except random hero who has already moved the car with property that was not his.

Post Script should pay you the $1800, and thats who you should go after, the deal lies with him, he owes you wheels/$1800 anyway you slice it. If he sold or gave your wheels to Random Hero, hes responsible for settling the past debt/deal with you.

chnco
05-07-2009, 10:46 AM
although I understand everyone's view, the facts are simply way too strong.

If it seems like I have left out information, I have not left out ANYTHING. I contacted Post Script in December, asking when I could pick up the wheels. He followed up with me and I asked when he is available.

Please check my PM's that I sent to him with 0 response.

I've already called my local prescinct today and also will be in small claims court today.

Let me link some info on the post in Supraforums

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 10:53 AM
although I understand everyone's view, the facts are simply way too strong.

If it seems like I have left out information, I have not left out ANYTHING. I contacted Post Script in December, asking when I could pick up the wheels. He followed up with me and I asked when he is available.

Please check my PM's that I sent to him with 0 response.

I've already called my local prescinct today and also will be in small claims court today.

Let me link some info on the post in Supraforums
i still think you should go after Post Script first, once he is found guilty, then you can go after Random Hero once a chain of custody has been established that Post script knowingly took your wheels, gave them away, Random took them knwoing they werent his, etc

The Ren
05-07-2009, 10:54 AM
i still think you should go after Post Script first, once he is found guilty, then you can go after Random Hero once a chain of custody has been established that Post script knowingly took your wheels, gave them away, Random took them knwoing they werent his, etc

agreed!

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 10:56 AM
Random Hero has covered his tracks pretty well, hes deleted and taken down any listing about the car. So i cant help you there :(

chnco
05-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Thanks Mike. Both these users clearly knew that the wheels were mine, yet they are still in denial.

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 11:03 AM
yeah i mean i cant see anything they could possibly say that would make this go away.

Random Hero thinks taht because you didnt come get the wheels they magically were ok to be taken, given etc.

What i would like to know, even though we will prob never find out, was HOW Random Hero got the wheels. Did he pay for them or were they given to him. Id like to know .

Lets say Post Script sold them to Random Hero for $1000, that $1000 is yours Chcno not his.

Id like to know where he thought it was ok to sell the wheels and to take whatever form or payment for them and not tell you.

Its ironic that Random Hero also didnt do anything until WELL After the car was sold/traded

oneSLOWex
05-07-2009, 11:04 AM
This really sucks dude....I wish you luck on getting your wheels or atleast getting the POS who did this. Keep us posted!

chnco
05-07-2009, 11:08 AM
It is very very fishy to me that I do not receive ANY communication from EITHER party until AFTER the car is sold. I made a thread weeks ago, and clearly posted a view of Post Script viewing the thread. This was well before any transaction was complete.

Here is Random Hero's post on Supraforums:

All this is being resolved legally on my end as well.

The fact that Post Script received the wheels with the car in the sale, makes them HIS wheels REGARDLESS what was posted in any thread, etc. You have NOTHING in writing with the bill of sale stating that they did not come with the car. Your roommate had it "AS IS."

I don't understand why you Allen, are NOT going after your roommate that sold them WITH the car.

These wheels were given to me BY Justin (Post Script), and that's the honest truth.

I deleted my thread on here and IA about my Lexus being for sale, because quite honestly, I wanted to keep the car over the summer and work a few kinks out. But, an offer came in that a couldn't pass up. Hell, you would have moved a car too if the deal/offer was good enough even if you took the car off the market - who wouldn't? Nothing fishy about that.

The fault lies with your ROOMMATE which I have told you NUMEROUS times.

Shit, I was willing to work with you because I feel it's a shitty situation for you, and I honestly feel sorry for you. You and I are a part of this community together, and this honestly sucks. But, the fault doesn't lie with me.

Not to mention, the condition of the wheels in which you are concerned about were COMPLETELY TRASHED prior before Justin (Post Script) receiving the car. You're asking for reimbursement for damaged wheels that either YOU or YOUR ROOMMATE is responsible for, and it's a ridiculous amount on top of that. These things wouldn't even balance out to 0, let alone all the curb rashes, nicks, bends, etc.

You also left the part out where Justin (Post Script) contacted you NUMEROUS (well over 5) for you to come over and pick them up. This has been going on for WELL OVER a year.

Don't sit here and call me a thief in my own community. I was given something by a friend that was purchased on a car he LEGALLY bought AS IS.

The only case you have is against your roommate for selling goods that you "owned" in a sale.

You said you were going to issue a warrant...? Do it - I guarantee when they pick me up for questioning as well as Justin, and hear what TRULY happened, you will have a MUCH greater chance at getting into trouble for falsifying a police report.

Don't sit there and send me texts and PM's giving me "ultimatums" and saying that "I have no choice" within the matter. I don't know who lets you get away with speaking to them like that, but like I told you, if you keep it up, it will be handled legally. I have already spoken with my attorney about this entire situation and we are READY to take action.

I am TRULY sorry about your loss Allen, but I have no problem settling this in court with you.

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 11:22 AM
I want to see where he posted up in his For Sale ad about his Lexus saying the wheels were TRASHED and had NUMEROUS NICKS AND BENDS IN THEM.

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 11:28 AM
LEGALLY the problem may lie with Landon/Post Script

But Random Hero its been demostrated through the PMs, and by your own admission you KNEW THE WHEELS were suspect and subject to a disagreement or a prior deal made between Landon/Chnco and Post Script/Justin.

Its OBVIOUS you knew the wheels had something attatched to them and something was going on with them. Instead of being a man and really finding out what was going on, or even trying to ask chnco what was going on, you bashed him, deleted the thread, and got rid of the car without doing anything.

Now, when its Politically Expediant, you are trying to "resolve a situation".

Allen made you aware the wheels on your car were his, and you denied it, strike 1

Allen said the wheels were on Justins car, you got the wheels from justin, strike 2

You sold the car/trade the car with property that WASNT YOURS and you were made aware THEY WERENT YOURS or JUSTINS, Strike 3

Legally you may be right, allen cant do anything to you, but thats for the courts to decide.

But what is CRYSTAL CLEAR is that you KNEW there was something attatched to these wheels and you did it anyway, and now you are trying to justify it by saying the bill of sale says as is, etc. YOu cant justify being a thief.

Just cause OJ was found innocent doesnt mean hes not a murderer.

youre a shady character at best

BobbyFresco
05-07-2009, 11:32 AM
I saw the Lexus at IA a few weeks ago and the wheels were not trashed in any way....And how do you floss something on a forum and out in public so blatantly after knowing the facts behind the wheels?....but on another note, I'm not exactly sure on all the technicalites but I believe that given the fact that you went a year and a half without collecting the wheels, it could be considered abandonment which would then give Post Script the right to do whatever he wanted to do with the wheels....I'm not sure on the time frame in which abandonment would be considered but you may want to research that issue...Also, if you kept in constant contact with the persons in question during the year and a half duration, you may have a case....GL to the OP because either way, you're getting the shit end of the bargain....The only person I think would be liable in this situation is XLStone because he assumed responsibility of your wheels and his negligence, i,e, allowing someone to take a car that was sold with your wheels on it, is costing you money and stress...

ShooterMcGavin
05-07-2009, 12:23 PM
this is fucked. you and landon were both too naive to allow this to happen in the first place but regardless, your property is your property.

Tracy
05-07-2009, 12:23 PM
It's not abandonment if contact was maintained by Allen.

B18c1Turboed
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
After he was made aware they where yours, he still sold them so he could be charged with:

Theft by deception

Georgia law provides that a person commits the offense of theft by deception when he obtains property by any deceitful means with the intention of depriving the owner of the property.

A person deceives if he intentionally: (1) Creates or confirms another's impression of an existing fact or past event which is false and which the accused knows or believes to be false; (2) Fails to correct a false impression of an existing fact or past event which he has previously created or confirmed; (3) Prevents another from acquiring information pertinent to the disposition of the property involved; (4) Sells or otherwise transfers or encumbers property intentionally failing to disclose a substantial and valid known lien, adverse claim, or other legal impediment to the enjoyment of the property, whether such impediment is or is not a matter of official record;

or
Theft by conversion

Georgia law provides that a person commits the offense of theft by conversion when, having lawfully obtained funds or other property of another, he knowingly converts the funds or property to his own use in violation of the agreement or legal obligation.

matthewAPM
05-07-2009, 12:26 PM
its ok. I sold a set of wheels to a guy at discover mills a year or more ago, his car got stolen, then a fellow IA/auto-xer bought them not knowing they were stolen. lol

BobbyFresco
05-07-2009, 12:27 PM
It's not abandonment if contact was maintained by Allen.

I think it also depends on the time frame but I agree....:D

toxxxic
05-07-2009, 01:05 PM
..... I have to say, me & justin used to be neighbors and those wheels literally SAT there for a good year - it would be almost 2 years now if I still lived there...

The lips on the wheels were curbed to hell and back. No way they're worth 1800. If I'm not mistaken, that's about what they'd go for brand new... those wheels were nowhere NEAR in new condition, not even FAIR condition.

And why the hell would you let your wheels go with a car unless you had no intention of ever seeing them again?

If you didn't want them to go with the car, you should have purchased a set of stock wheels to go on there. Hello.

The Ren
05-07-2009, 01:14 PM
..... I have to say, me & justin used to be neighbors and those wheels literally SAT there for a good year - it would be almost 2 years now if I still lived there...

The lips on the wheels were curbed to hell and back. No way they're worth 1800. If I'm not mistaken, that's about what they'd go for brand new... those wheels were nowhere NEAR in new condition, not even FAIR condition.

And why the hell would you let your wheels go with a car unless you had no intention of ever seeing them again?

If you didn't want them to go with the car, you should have purchased a set of stock wheels to go on there. Hello.

It doesnt matter what condition the wheels were in.. Post script knew the deal when he took delivery of the car...

BobbyFresco
05-07-2009, 01:20 PM

Brand new, they would go for way beyond the asking price....add another at least 1k to the figure being asked and that would be the price on a set of 1 or 2 piece Meisters....

Killer
05-07-2009, 01:21 PM

who's to say your neighbor isn't the one that curbed them all to hell.... from what i can tell allen keeps his shit clean...

second of all.. it wasn't his responsibility to replace the wheels... just his responsibility to take his wheels off...

now even if you saw the wheels on the car for 1-2-3 years.. if allen was making contact with justin then they were NOT justins wheels... they were allens..

RandomGuy
05-07-2009, 01:46 PM
For almost a year?!

You trusted your 1800$ wheels to a complete stranger for almost a year?

I honestly put 100% blame on the seller...
(in my honest opinion)

Doesn't seem like the buyer had bad intentions but after a year if you still did not keep up on your side of the deal, then why should he. For all you know he could have been charging a storage fee for keeping the wheels for you 10$ daily, equal to more than the value of the wheels.

What exactly is written in the bill of sale? If theres no clause on the wheels, then you have 0 chance in hell... was a time frame specified?

From a legal standpoint, possibly with the right documentation it might not just drag on and he MIGHT get some sort of $ for the wheels (after a lot of headache)

From a moral standpoint... I do think the buyer owes the wheels (given that they didn't cause him any inconvenience storing them)... but if the buyer made attempts to contact you to get that replacement wheel to no avail (1 year is no joke), then I'd just assume it to be forfeited property.

jR1_kS14
05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
my friend asked me to borrow my wheels lol

i said no.

WhiteAccord
05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
wow, alot of drama on IA these days. sry to hear all that bro, hopefully it gets worked out

LOL, You think this is a lot of drama???

HAHHA, Noob... :lmfao:

JITB
05-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Dam this aint ballin either..

Tracy
05-07-2009, 02:56 PM
It's really no one's concern WHY he decided to let the dude borrow the wheels...whether it's common sense or not. Looks to me like plenty of contact was maintained and no one should be bashing Allen for being a nice guy and doing so.

Nick Jeezy
05-07-2009, 04:24 PM
all i know is that this is complete bullshit. is there proof that he sold the car?

Vteckidd
05-07-2009, 04:30 PM
It's really no one's concern WHY he decided to let the dude borrow the wheels...whether it's common sense or not. Looks to me like plenty of contact was maintained and no one should be bashing Allen for being a nice guy and doing so.
agreed

If anything Allen was being extra nice allowing Post Script to locate another set of wheels. Even after the car was wrecked by post script, if he didnt want to pay $1800 (which was agreed upon) he should have sought Allen out and gone to drop the wheels off.

Now i agree allen should have probably just gone over to this dudes house and demanded them back, that would have avoided this situation altogether, but it doesnt negate the fact that the wheels never belonged to post script anyway.

If post script made some attempt and had PROOF that he was hounding allen to come get the wheels that would be one thing, but it seems to be the other way around.

Random is just dirty for knowingly taking wheels that belonged to someone else and knew there was something going on with the property. Hes now hiding behind a "bill of sale" and acting like just because he took wheels that he knew werent Justins to be given, hes innocent.

Im willing to bet that the wheels on Randoms Lexus made the car more attractive and he probably got a better car out of it. I dont think random owes Allen anything, but hes got to live with a damaged rep now.

Justin ultimately is the one to blame as he gave wheels away that were not his to begin with, whatever the circumstances may be.

b@d @pple
05-07-2009, 08:32 PM
sounds like random hero needs his ass kicked

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 09:45 AM
sounds like random hero needs his ass kicked

Now how many of you have read the story fully and TRULY understand what is going on here. It sounds like Vteckidd understands mostly what is going on, though it is one minded, we have only heard one side of the story.

FIRST off I would like to say Everyone I am about to mention is a friend of mine, and I would like to keep it that way. I am not taking sides on the issue

Landon sold a car AS-IS to Justin with wheels on there. Verbal agreements don't mean anything in court. Now with my sister having going to Auburn Law and sitting right next to me, chnco has a no case. He, will most likley, get himself into trouble if he tries to bring this into court.

Now as is who is to blame, Its kinda just between Landon and chnco. Landon sold the car with his friends wheels on it, and never picked them up within a year and a half.

I do however know that Justin called chnco to pick up the wheels one morning. Justin drove to the location and chnco did not answer his phone. Justin tried a few times and waited, no answer. Comes to find out that chnco slept in a blew Justin off. Now if any of you were Justin, tell me you wouldn't be pissed off.

Now when Ryan (Random Hero) recieved the wheels he contacted chnco and offered him to buy them from him. Chnco never replied.

Not that this matters much, But owning a BRAND NEW set of work Termist's, Misters, and Nezrts, chnco wheels were not worth more than 600-800 for all 4 without tires. The wheels were a 2 welded and not worth anymore than that.
example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-WORK-MEISTER-S1-18%22-RIMS-S2000-IS300_W0QQitemZ120413271408QQcmdZViewItem
A mint set is listed above. Offset does not change the price people.

Now a year and a half later this is where we stand. If chnco wanted his 1800 dollar wheels, he should have made a little bit more effort to pic them up.

Case in closed

The car was sold AS-IS with a verbal agreement. The argument should be between Landon and chnco.

Vteckidd
05-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Now how many of you have read the story fully and TRULY understand what is going on here. It sounds like Vteckidd understands mostly what is going on, though it is one minded, we have only heard one side of the story.

Awesome, id love to hear the other side, where are they? no doubt they have both heard of this by now..............

FIRST off I would like to say Everyone I am about to mention is a friend of mine, and I would like to keep it that way. I am not taking sides on the issue

No one is saying we are going to bash you for being friends with them. But the evidence is very strong. But you are entitled to your opinion for sure.

Landon sold a car AS-IS to Justin with wheels on there. Verbal agreements don't mean anything in court. Now with my sister having going to Auburn Law and sitting right next to me, chnco has a no case. He, will most likley, get himself into trouble if he tries to bring this into court.

I hope your sister never has to represent me, shes wrong. Auburn Law must not be very good. Verbal contracts between 2 parties of legal age are BINDING. Now of course if it was only made between Landon and Justin, its their words against each other and it can be hard to prove. You have to prove the agreement actually took place.

Now im not a lawyer, but the PMs and text messages and posts that chnco has collected prove that Justin

A) Agreed the property was not his
B) was to be returned to Allen
C) Was not part of the car when he bought it
D) Gave the wheels away without Allens permission

Call me crazy, but that is a chain of custody if i ever saw one.

Now as is who is to blame, Its kinda just between Landon and chnco. Landon sold the car with his friends wheels on it, and never picked them up within a year and a half.

I agree that Landon has some blame in this, but knowing him hes too lazy and retarded to care. He prob stuck Chnco with the problem. Allen has a right to be angry at

A) Landon for not being more proactive in the deal , making sure Allens property was returned to him.

B) Justin for KNOWINGLY Giving wheels away that werent his regardless the circumstances

C) Random Hero for KNOWINGLY taking wheels that he knew belonged to someone else and were not for sale , paid for, or Justins to give away

D) Himself for not being more active in recovering his property

I do however know that Justin called chnco to pick up the wheels one morning. Justin drove to the location and chnco did not answer his phone. Justin tried a few times and waited, no answer. Comes to find out that chnco slept in a blew Justin off. Now if any of you were Justin, tell me you wouldn't be pissed off.

Irrelevant. Shit happens, doesnt mean you automatically get the right keep someones property. If Justin was smart he would have sent Chnco a letter , text,message, something that said "if you dont recover your wheels by XXXXX im going to assume you dont want them and they are going to be thrown away".

Shops have invoices you sign that state after XX days the property belongs to them, charge storage, etc. That didnt happen here.

Now when Ryan (Random Hero) recieved the wheels he contacted chnco and offered him to buy them from him. Chnco never replied.

Oh so he didnt reply, that makes it ok to steal/take them . Make perfect sense. I would love to see the proof that Random made an offer to buy them BEFORE he traded the car they were on.

Not that this matters much, But owning a BRAND NEW set of work Termist's, Misters, and Nezrts, chnco wheels were not worth more than 600-800 for all 4 without tires. The wheels were a 2 welded and not worth anymore than that.
example: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-WORK-MEISTER-S1-18%22-RIMS-S2000-IS300_W0QQitemZ120413271408QQcmdZViewItem
A mint set is listed above. Offset does not change the price people.

Again, irrelevant. He could have said if Justin didnt give the wheels back it was $10,000, $1, $5000, etc. Justin AGREED to the wheels being worth $1800 when he took the car with THE WHEELS ON IT. If he didnt like the terms he should have taken the wheels off and gotten his own set.

Funny how the wheels are only worth $600-800 but when YOU guys sell them they are $1200-1800. Gregg dont site here and tell me that if these wheels were on your integra and you tried to sell them you would ask $600-800. Gimme a break

Now a year and a half later this is where we stand. If chnco wanted his 1800 dollar wheels, he should have made a little bit more effort to pic them up.

Agreed to a point but that doesnt make what Justin and Random Hero did right.

Chnco has presented a very solid case. I have seen nothing from the other side, even though id like to see PROOF from them to contradict Chnco but i doubt we will see that.

These two basically decided to keep someone elses property, PROBABLY because it helped Random Hero get a better car in trade than without the wheels. Justin prob damaged the wheels in his wreck and didnt want to give them back to Chnco fearing Chnco would be upset. So they put wheels on Randoms car and traded it, and are now hiding behind the SOLD AS IS .

Even if they win in court, they are LIARs and SHADY at best. That has already been proven.

Case in closed

Not yet sparky

The car was sold AS-IS with a verbal agreement. The argument should be between Landon and chnco.

Not considering the evidence presented

Vteckidd
05-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Doesnt seem like his wheels are so TRASHED in this thread or these pics

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Lexus%20LS400/3487174363_36a4776ded.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Front.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Rear2.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Side.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Lexus%20LS400/375142687_1294851537_0.jpg

And hes bragging about it too

Grenthang wrote: dang dude no more going to work smelling like goodyears :D and that sucks u couldnt keep the wheels

Kneenan - if you only knew bro... :D

He even goes on and on saying how it ate through tires. I mean curbed up bent wheels or not he drove on them for awhile

Yeah, I actually got the toe adjusted and did a half ass alignment on it a few months back.

I had intentions of replacing the ball joints, so I didn't align it 100%...

But, with -5.1 degress of camber in the rear, it ate up tires like they were nothing. no

Thanks for the comments guys/gals.

So, Sunday was a good day for me in a few different ways, but I know I'm going to miss this car dearly, even though it was a HUGE headache to drive 70 miles every day and LITERALLY going through new tired every 3-4 weeks. (Thanks Justin, Josh K, Gregg, and Willy for ALWAYS bailing me out!!)

I ended up trading her for a 1995 SC300 with Volk GT-P's, brand new seats, and he gave me $1k on top. Don't think I could have really turned it down.

So, this thread is dedicated to the car that had a one of a kind stance and fitment within it's class ...hope the new owner takes good care of her.

So long!!

Vteckidd
05-08-2009, 10:27 AM
If he deletes that post and those pics, he knows he is hiding something.

Dont matter i saved all the pic anyway :)

http://honda-tach.activeboard.com/index.spark?forumID=127246&p=3&topicID=27543467

The Ren
05-08-2009, 11:21 AM
wow mike!!

B18c1Turboed
05-08-2009, 11:23 AM

http://honda-tach.activeboard.com/index.spark?forumID=127246&p=3&topicID=27543467

Damm MIKE... YOU ON FIRE TODAY!!!!!!:fire:

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 12:06 PM
The wheels where very trashed.... ask Allen. He will tell you straight up.

Second off I have never sold any sets of my works, only traded them. I bought them all for well under Allens asking price (even though they were not 18's, that doesn't matter)

Now If you SERIOUSLY look at the story who is at fault of the wheels not being in Allens possession the whole time? Its not Justin, he has contacted Allen to give them back numerous times. Ryan sure has too. HUMMMMM Who is the person who did not reply back to either one of them? Who is the person who "slept in" when the wheels were supposed to be exchanged. Why where the wheels not taken off the 240 in the first place before it was sold? All valid questions. They SAT at Justin's house for over a YEAR people. Not saying that makes it Justin's wheels at that time, but seriously....

The verbal agreement will not get very far in court. You know this very well.

MidLifeCrisis
05-08-2009, 12:12 PM

This is the part that annoys me most about this controversy... Random Hero SHOULD NEVER HAVE RECIEVED THE WHEELS.. Chnco shouldnt have had to reply because he not only did not want to sell his wheels but was clueless to the fact that this shady character had already taken posession of these wheels that he had no business touching..

If it was so easy for them to take the wheels off and put them on RH's car, why couldnt they just contact allen and tell him the wheels were off the car and available for pickup?

shit is straight up shady.

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 12:26 PM
If it was so easy for them to take the wheels off and put them on RH's car, why couldnt they just contact allen and tell him the wheels were off the car and available for pickup?

They were ready for pickup for over a year! Allen just never came to get them and didn't contact Justin until very recently.

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 12:28 PM
This is the part that annoys me most about this controversy... Random Hero SHOULD NEVER HAVE RECIEVED THE WHEELS..

He contacted Allen well before he ever got them from Justin. I think he contacted him a few times actually with no answer. Meanwhile Justin was still calling him too, to find out what Allen wanted to do with the wheels now that it had been over a year.

B18c1Turboed
05-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Random Hero knew, as soon as he Pmed about buying the wheels. He knew he has no right too them.END OF STORY.

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Random Hero knew, as soon as he Pmed about buying the wheels. He knew he has no right too them.END OF STORY.
Did he? Allen said he would sell the wheels to Justin... why not Ryan?

Dirty Octopus™
05-08-2009, 12:42 PM
The wheels where very trashed.... ask Allen. He will tell you straight up.

Second off I have never sold any sets of my works, only traded them. I bought them all for well under Allens asking price (even though they were not 18's, that doesn't matter)

Now If you SERIOUSLY look at the story who is at fault of the wheels not being in Allens possession the whole time? Its not Justin, he has contacted Allen to give them back numerous times. Ryan sure has too. HUMMMMM Who is the person who did not reply back to either one of them? Who is the person who "slept in" when the wheels were supposed to be exchanged. Why where the wheels not taken off the 240 in the first place before it was sold? All valid questions. They SAT at Justin's house for over a YEAR people. Not saying that makes it Justin's wheels at that time, but seriously....

The verbal agreement will not get very far in court. You know this very well.
Gregg... you guys is my peoples but...

Ryan really shouldn't have sold vehicle the knowing that even after a year the wheels were the result of an incomplete business transaction. really... it's just called having a conscience. :o

I've seen a lot of evidence as to who could be at fault and quite frankly everyone can be blamed in some way shape or form. But now the wheels are in someone elses hands after knowing they weren't the rightful property of the seller of the vehicle. I mean... i wouldn't have put myself in a position like that. I've had people leave things at my house for an elongated period of time but not once have i claimed them as mine and/or threw them away. the owner may have even forgotten that the item was at my house but there's a part of me that chooses to either NOT wear the garment, (provided it was clothing) NOT watch the movie, (provided it was a DVD) NOT use the wrench, (provided it was a tool) NOT eat the apple, (provided it was food). It was NOT mines to begin with so regardless how it got there i wouldn't take the liberty of throwing it out or selling it without the rightful owners consent. If it really really had to be out of my house i would take it upon myself to get it to the person.

HELL! like today for example. My best man left a shirt at my house 2 weeks ago (happens to be my size :rolleyes: BTW), i called him to get it and he never did. i called him again the following week and he never came for it. It's just a regular old Old Navy gray T-shirt with a black collar and he probably doesn't need to wear it right this moment but instead of me wearing it or giving it to Goodwill i washed it, i put it in the car, and i am taking it to his house when i get off at 6. It's about principal man. Principal and the willingness to make things right. :o

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 12:44 PM
double post my bad

B18c1Turboed
05-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Did he? Allen said he would sell the wheels to Justin... why not Ryan?

Did he pay for them then? The price was disclosed when the car was purchased. Why did he need to Pm him then? he already knew how much he wanted for them. Obviously he was aware they werent his too sell or be given away then.

WHY WERENT THEY PAID FOR THEN?

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Did he pay for them then? The price was disclosed when the car was purchased. Why did he need to Pm him then? he already knew how much he wanted for them. Obviously he was aware they werent his too sell or be given away then.

He did PM him to ask how much he wanted. This was a year ofter Justin had bought the car. Even through Ryans posts with Allen, Ryan is still trying to resolve this situation with Allen. Im not fighting with you just telling you what ryan had done.

Dirty Octopus™
05-08-2009, 01:02 PM
He did PM him to ask how much he wanted. This was a year ofter Justin had bought the car. Even through Ryans posts with Allen, Ryan is still trying to resolve this situation with Allen. Im not fighting with you just telling you what ryan had done.

back in the first post he did mention Ryan PMing him. but i can assume at that point he probably didn't wanna be bothered with selling them anymore :dunno:

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j261/Knonimous/Sshot.jpg

chnco
05-08-2009, 01:04 PM
Greg-

You need to get your FACTS straight. You are completely wrong and you are telling the public WRONG INFORMATION.

As I stated in my first post, I contacted Justin to get my wheels, I never received a PM back from him when I said "when are you free to meet up". I never received a phone call, e-mail, text, etc. He did not "try to meet up with me" somewhere. I am disclosing all information, and I am sure I have remembered everything.

The Verbal Agreement was that the wheels were an ADDITIONAL $1800. Everyone involved, including the accused party is WELL AWARE of this. Ryan is well aware that these were my wheels. There is no excuse for him to sell a car AFTER I CONTACTED HIM. Remember, I did not contact him AFTER he sold the car, it was WELL BEFORE he sold the car.

I've met you several times in person Greg and you've been a guest in my house before. I really hope you would not straight up lie to someone who has extended so much courtesy to you.

B18c1Turboed
05-08-2009, 01:10 PM

So he pmed him 1 year later asking aboout the wheels. Obviously he was told even a year later who the wheels belonged too. . So let me ask you this, he pmed about the wheels, got no response so he put them on his car?

How does that make it right? Why would you sell them knowing good well you havent paid for them at all. How much did he pay Justin for them?

BobbyFresco
05-08-2009, 01:11 PM
Technicalities aside at the end of the day, right is right and wrong is wrong.... Random Hero should have followed through with his offer to make the situation right moreso considering his reputation is on the line....

chnco
05-08-2009, 01:14 PM

Please do tell me how Ryan is trying to resolve the situation? By ignoring me? Again, read my first post. He initially said he would reimburse me. I return back to him and tell him I want $1800 or MY WHEELS BACK. After he knows how much I need, he tells me HE IS NOT LONGER WILLING TO RESOLVE IT. Read the texts messages I posted, they are VERBATIM.

B18c1Turboed
05-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Please do tell me how Ryan is trying to resolve the situation? By ignoring me? Again, read my first post. He initially said he would reimburse me. I return back to him and tell him I want $1800 or MY WHEELS BACK. After he knows how much I need, he tells me HE IS NOT LONGER WILLING TO RESOLVE IT. Read the texts messages I posted, they are VERBATIM.

If you ahve Texts and Pms. Go file charges against him, thats all the proof you need. He waw aware they where your wheels, just by the facts stated here.

Ol' Gregg
05-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Allen like I said I'm not trying to be a dick and take sides. I know of Ryan and Justin's story. That is all. I have read Your and neither of the 2 are adding up. I thank you for bringing me into you house. I would do the same for you too If needed. Everyone who knows me for who I am know that I am I VERY nice guy and RARELY EVER talk shit. (witch I am still not doing) I'm just trying to tell the story I was told. This is my last post because I believe any more and I may get stuck in between the 2 of you guys. I will stay as an outside party. Allen I hope the best for you and hope that everything thing gets resolved.

csmiths
05-08-2009, 05:10 PM
I know the whole story from beginning to end, and i can say that random hero is not one to rip someone off, or become a "scammer" I think that people are blaming ryan more then they should, and that he is not the main one to blame. I know that the whole situation is fucked up, but i think that it simply is EVERYONEs fault.

I dont give a fuck who you are, if you borrow MY works, ill be at YOUR place picking them up the next day, Just my opinion. but i hope all works out for all parties

Vteckidd
05-08-2009, 05:13 PM
The reason people are blaming ryan is because he took wheels he KNEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM OR JUSTIN.

Look lets say you let your friend(person B) borrow your wheels. Your friend lets HIS friend (Person C)borrow YOUR wheels. Person C posts his car up for sale with YOUR WHEELS ON THEM.

You contact person C and say:
"WHOA WHOA WHOA MAN , THOSE WHEELS ARENT YOURS , I LET PERSON B BORROW THEM, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM BACK!"

Person C says "Ok ill buy them off you"

You say "no person C they arent for sale, Person B owes them back to me"

Person C says "hey man sorry, you waited too long, i sold my car with your wheels on them, but thats between you and Person B about the wheels"

GIMME A FUCKING BREAK

Vteckidd
05-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Random Hero and Post Script have 7 days from Today to respond. If they dont have some kind of contradictory proof, they will have their for sale rights stripped and possibly banned.

These are serious accusations and they need to be addressed

csmiths
05-08-2009, 05:44 PM
The reason people are blaming ryan is because he took wheels he KNEW DIDNT BELONG TO HIM OR JUSTIN.

Look lets say you let your friend(person B) borrow your wheels. Your friend lets HIS friend (Person C)borrow YOUR wheels. Person C posts his car up for sale with YOUR WHEELS ON THEM.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA MAN , THOSE WHEELS ARENT YOURS , I LET PERSON B BORROW THEM, HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEM BACK!"

Person C says "hey man sorry, you waited too long, i sold my car with your wheels on them, but thats between you and Person B about the wheels"

GIMME A FUCKING BREAK

if that was me and person b gave them to c and c sold them. Then i would go straight to the root of the problem, PERSON B. the fact that they were given to another person without asking completely makes them at fault. If person c purchased the wheels then him and person b can resolve that between themselves.

B18c1Turboed
05-08-2009, 06:59 PM
if that was me and person b gave them to c and c sold them. Then i would go straight to the root of the problem, PERSON B. the fact that they were given to another person without asking completely makes them at fault. If person c purchased the wheels then him and person b can resolve that between themselves.

But until Person A B C D E F G H I J sorry i tought it was funny :lmfao: , But If person C didnt pay person B anything, who is responsible? Looks like person C got a free set of wheels for nothing then.

JITB
05-08-2009, 07:32 PM

from what i read, NOBODY GAVE ANYBODY SHIT, except B to C..

but to me its a bad situation.. but it all comes down to someone giving up other peoples stuff, and than selling it. which is a serious no no!

Nick Jeezy
05-09-2009, 12:44 AM

GIMME A FUCKING BREAK

BINGO

Tracy
05-09-2009, 08:19 AM
LOL! So the big deal is that Allen didn't pick up the wheels for a year. I didn't see in one of those PM's where Random or the other guy said, "Too bad, so sad, they have been here for a year and now they are mine. You never called me, you never tried to get a hold of me, so I assumed you didn't want them." No one ever said, "Hey dude, I have been trying to call you for like a year now and have never heard back from you...." No. No one ever said that. So, this whole, "it was over a year" thing doesn't matter. Contact was maintained and verbal agreements are contracts. Period. Internet interaction is considered legal proof. This internet interaction shows acknowledgment of the verbal agreement, making it not so verbal anymore.

Also, I have known Allen since he was still in high school. If you want to come in here and testify that you have known so and so for such and such a time, I will do the same. Allen is a stand up, VER NICE guy. He ALWAYS, goes out of his way to be cool to people and this time was no exception. He shouldn't be persecuted for it. He's not the one who sold the wheels. His crime? Being nice to some shady kids who took advantage of the situation.

Ed
05-09-2009, 09:02 AM
Allen is cool.

One time i was drunk at hole in the wall and my ride had left and he offered me a ride.

lol

bigdare23
05-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Greg, didn't you post you were a guest at the op house? Aren't you friends with Random Hero? Well, it seems like atleast someone in the crew knew where the op lived. With that being said, why wasn't the wheels just taken back to the op house?!? Unless the intent was to keep the wheels in the 1st place...

Ed
05-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Doesnt seem like his wheels are so TRASHED in this thread or these pics

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Lexus%20LS400/3487174363_36a4776ded.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Front.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Rear2.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Side.jpg

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/RandomHero510/Whips/Lexus%20LS400/375142687_1294851537_0.jpg

And hes bragging about it too

He even goes on and on saying how it ate through tires. I mean curbed up bent wheels or not he drove on them for awhile

looks like they were deleted...

Random Hero and Post Script have 7 days from Today to respond. If they dont have some kind of contradictory proof, they will have their for sale rights stripped and possibly banned.

These are serious accusations and they need to be addressed

still a no show.....

Vteckidd
05-12-2009, 09:35 AM
thats ok im going to host them now and post them again

The Ren
05-12-2009, 09:35 AM
looks like they were deleted...

still a no show.....

Thats some shit right there..

Vteckidd
05-12-2009, 09:46 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/3487174363_36a4776ded.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/Rear.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/Side.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/Front-1.jpg

chnco
05-12-2009, 10:28 AM
I thought that these guys wanted to handle this in court? I have yet to have any returned phone calls, or anything. No additional response to any thread as well.

Also, Random Hero is DELETING his posts on other forums that I post in. He is trying to sell his Volk GT-P's, and then the thread is deleted the same day.

Check out this thread:
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/wheels-classifieds/427290-volk-gt-ps-18x9-and-18x10.html

Subpoena is coming this week guys.

ash7
05-12-2009, 01:00 PM
It's about principal man. Principal and the willingness to make things right. :o

I love you boo

-jonathan

wanggsticky
05-12-2009, 05:36 PM
what can you say? he's a pussy

low mileage
05-12-2009, 10:53 PM
sounds like everyone has alot going on in this per all parties. as i take it it seams like atleast one or two of you are trying to right whats wrong and this matter should be handled delicately. but good luck with getting your proiperty back bro-

BobbyFresco
05-14-2009, 02:15 PM
It's awesome how, because one of the perps in this thread won't man up and do the right thing thus having their rep ruined, they enlist someone else to sell wheels off of a car, gotten by ill means....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234643

B18c1Turboed
05-14-2009, 02:18 PM
It's awesome how, because one of the perps in this thread won't man up and do the right thing thus having their rep ruined, they enlist someone else to sell wheels off of a car, gotten by ill means....

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234643

Not no more. DELETED

The Ren
05-14-2009, 02:19 PM
^ talk about shady..

BobbyFresco
05-14-2009, 02:21 PM
Not no more. DELETED

Word. I was gonna do it but decided to put that shit out there first.

Vteckidd
05-14-2009, 02:27 PM
Im gonna put everyone on notice

Good Catch Mr. Fresh!

BobbyFresco
05-14-2009, 02:33 PM
They might as well put that shit on Craigslist because how many forums know about this shit now?

The Ren
05-14-2009, 02:33 PM
The more they keeps posting this the more evidence Allen will have...

Vteckidd
05-14-2009, 02:47 PM
thread has been made in the WL

The Ren
05-14-2009, 02:49 PM
I stickied it for ya :D

Revmaynard
05-14-2009, 03:12 PM
That's some dirty shit. But there are a lot of people at fault in this case.

Arm&hammer
05-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Brand new, they would go for way beyond the asking price....add another at least 1k to the figure being asked and that would be the price on a set of 1 or 2 piece Meisters....

i used to have meisters that were purchased for 1500 brand new.

Tracy
05-14-2009, 07:13 PM
Actually, only one person is at fault.

FAM0U5
05-14-2009, 10:01 PM
I don't know if you know this but the case you're going for is THEF BY CONVERSION, I know this cause I have been in/know of a lot of people that been in court. So I hope everything goes well.

cactusEG
05-14-2009, 11:52 PM