PDA

View Full Version : Misc New Three Six Mafia : Most Known Unknowns

Negrodamus
09-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Ok i have been a huge fan of 3/6 since 5th grade and this album is by far the best 3/6 album period. The Beats are SICK, you can let this one ride the entire album.

Download it here....Three Six Mafia: Most Known Unknowns (http://yurel.com/xi97) ....then buy it lol
you need the winrar to extract the file

Lower4
09-28-2005, 11:20 PM
wow, thank you sir.

ironchef
09-28-2005, 11:35 PM
Nice server WOW! Points for you.

TranceDJ06
09-29-2005, 01:03 AM
Lol Thanks for the file.

JITB
09-29-2005, 05:04 AM
damm...i feel bad, but im gonna buy it anyway...so THANX!

*edit*

it is good....definately gonna support them, and buy it..:goodjob:

JustinSane110™
09-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Hell yeah, went out and BOUGHT it yesterday. Definitely decent all the way through. :goodjob:

BTEC
09-29-2005, 04:55 PM
got it yesterday, definitely hot.

JustinSane110™
09-29-2005, 05:59 PM
Negrodamus, imma need to know who that is in your sig. And when you gonna bring back homeboy dancing on Maury, LMAO!!!

Negrodamus
09-29-2005, 06:22 PM
when you gonna bring back homeboy dancing on Maury, LMAO!!!

Done.

uproot
09-29-2005, 06:23 PM
thanks, + for you

NzProjeKt
09-29-2005, 07:36 PM
Ok i have been a huge fan of 3/6 since 5th grade and this album is by far the best 3/6 album period. The Beats are SICK, you can let this one ride the entire album.
I like it and all.. But I just dont think its their best work..

JustinSane110™
09-29-2005, 10:47 PM
Done.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Ahhhhh shit, +1 when I can homey. Still need to know who that girl is though.... :D

TranceDJ06
09-30-2005, 12:17 PM
*burns the cd* hott beats and lyrics

PhAtBoYMr2
10-01-2005, 09:15 AM
a good 3/6 cd, i dont know about the best 36 period, but its defintly a good one

Kevykev
10-01-2005, 10:02 AM
I've always like 3-6!

Along with pat!

Schugg
10-01-2005, 10:49 AM
yah ive liked three 6 for a while, but ive always downloaded their music. nearly allll there songs except this new cd, i decided im going to buy it. got it a few days ago though.

dwnsthGABOY
10-01-2005, 02:15 PM
yeah this shit sound good as fuck. Thanks bro!!

Tuan
10-01-2005, 04:56 PM
2 thumbs up

the big slizzard
10-01-2005, 11:18 PM
I have damn near EVERY release from hypnotize minds...this is a fuckin good ass cd. If you like this you should also get that new frayser boy "me being me"...

quickdodge®
10-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Yea, you seem to be rap-knowledgable. Later, QD.

the big slizzard
10-02-2005, 01:39 AM
EVERY post i make you respond with something. Man will you get a life or a higher paying job that'll keep you busier. that would require more education :wink:

let it go...stop living in the past...thats pretty weak.

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 09:51 AM
You have no idea what level of education I have, nor do you know anything about my job. So don't comment on what you don't know. I, however, am commenting on what I do know. And that is, you're a fucking idiot. Later, QD.

the big slizzard
10-02-2005, 12:53 PM
"IA's official Ghosthunter"< and i'm the idiot?...haha. Calling me a "fucking idiot" because i gave my opinion about a cd really shows your ignorance. You know nothing about me. Your profile says you deliver beer...since when did that take much education? I can tell you dont have any money to put in your car...thats OBVIOUS to everyone...case closed...let it go. constantly bothering me after every post i make on IA shows your maturity...please stop.

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 03:56 PM
"IA's official Ghosthunter"< and i'm the idiot?...

Basically, yes. You are. I believe in ghosts. You in God. I have my proof. Where is yours? "Case closed."

haha. Calling me a "fucking idiot" because i gave my opinion about a cd really shows your ignorance.

No. I called you an idiot cuz you are. Has nothing to do with your taste in music.

" You know nothing about me.

I know enough.

" Your profile says you deliver beer...since when did that take much education?

It doesn't. I can also guarantee you that you could never do it for any length of time. It's physical work so you would never make it.

" I can tell you dont have any money to put in your car...

Enlighten me how you can tell. Especially since I have a $48,000/year job. Hmmm. Another instance of idiocy showing through on your part.

"thats OBVIOUS to everyone..

Funny. Know one else does know.

".case closed...let it go.

Case is closed when I say it's closed. I'll let it go when I feel like it. Later, QD.

the big slizzard
10-02-2005, 03:59 PM
To only make that much per yr, you sure have a big ego. "Case is closed when I say it's closed"...get a life. You admitted that your job requires no education...that alone should make you feel worthless. Your easily replaceable.

PS...post some pics of that car of yours...lol

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 04:14 PM
To only make that much per yr, you sure have a big ego.

I guess so, when I only work about 25-30 hours per week. GO ahead and work from 7am til 11am, no later than noon and go home and still pull that kind of income.

"Case is closed when I say it's closed"...get a life.

Just remember what I said.

You admitted that your job requires no education...that alone should make you feel worthless.

Oh it doesn't. I know that I have an education, also. Of course I'm sure you know a lot about what "feeling worthless" feels like.

PS...post some pics of that car of yours...lol

Why? It's nothing to look at. Just picture a lowered Neon with silver paint and you have my car. So? Is yours set up to just look fast(which it doesn't or isn't) or is it really a race car? Guess which mine is. And I have proof. You know it's real cute how you've abandonned the "GOD BLESS' crap you kept trying to throw on me. THou shalt not get anywhere with that shite with me. Later, QD.

the big slizzard
10-02-2005, 04:23 PM
48k...I guess you really dont know me or the kind of money im around...your not on my level. We should set up a donation fund for your family. Your going to loose your job to a new orleans evacuee..."case closed" Go drink your life away...

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Does God know you type like that? Just the same ole Christian crap I expect you to come up with. One thing, though. I have no reason to mention your family in my case to prove your idiocy. So don't bring mine up. That will take it personal. You don't want that. Say all you want about me. I don't care. But you leave my family out of it. Now...go back to church and consult your God on that shit. Later, QD.

Kevykev
10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
You two made this thread very entertaining!

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 04:32 PM
If he keeps my family involved, it will be more than just the thread that's entertaining. Later, QD.

IcEhOu$e
10-02-2005, 04:32 PM
:lmfao: yall are fucking crazy

IcEhOu$e
10-02-2005, 04:40 PM
u kids have to play nice especially Mike (naughty boy) we know you rape everyone here on IA......Albert is not an idiot.....he's a cool and funny guy to hang out with

Kevykev
10-02-2005, 05:22 PM
I know both of them, they're both cool peeples!

Maybe they got off on the wrong foot or feet?

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Maybe they got off on the wrong foot or feet?

Trust me. That's exactly what happened. I'll let it remain that way, too. Lolol. Later, QD.

chuck
10-02-2005, 05:52 PM
...shouldn't there be like a "noise" forum for you guys to talk about this "music"

hah, j/k, just bored

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 08:09 PM
LEAVE ALBERT ALONE. He is an awesome person and an HONEST person. Quit "hating" on people who have fly rides or more then you(material/mental/etc.). You can never keep up with the Joneses! Maybe, QD, you need to go to college and take some philosophy classes. Then come back and talk shit.

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 09:23 PM
LEAVE ALBERT ALONE.

When I am ready.

He is an awesome person and an HONEST person.

This where the opinions and assholes phrase would come in handy.

Quit "hating" on people who have fly rides or more then you(material/mental/etc.).

For one, he doesn't ahve a "fly ride." How do you know what I have?

You can never keep up with the Joneses!

I know no one with the name Jones.

Maybe, QD, you need to go to college and take some philosophy classes. Then come back and talk shit.

I've been to college once. Graduated, too. Dean's List. DO you know what the Dean's List is? I'll break it down for you so that you, too, can understand it. The Dean's List is the equivalent of getting a star for each day(Monday through Friday) in your kindergarten class for being good and coloring in between the lines.

Hmmm. It seems that there is more than one moral to this story. 1. Don't jump into something that doesn't concern you and that you don't know BOTH sides of the story of. 2. Who, in the goddamn hell says FLY anymore? What the hell kind of shit is that? Did you just get throught watching Electric Boogaloo? Goddamn, this shit is getting even better. Later, QD.

DerrickT
10-02-2005, 09:39 PM
^ :lmfao: this is great... great reading indeed.

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 09:43 PM
lets SEE ur ride man!

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 09:44 PM
I guess cars are a matter of opinion, but hey if I say the Nissan is Fly, it is bitches :)

DerrickT
10-02-2005, 09:50 PM
^not to jump on you or anything but he already described it. a few posts back.

" a lowered neon w/ silver paint" its not always about the car its how he drives it.

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 09:52 PM
does budweiser recruit at a community college? I doubt you went to a respectable university bc driving a beer truck is not a high profile job. A 48k a yr job is not that great if you have a diplomia on the wall. My family just spent that on vacation. That was just a week, how do you do it in a year?

ia13
10-02-2005, 09:54 PM
derrick, delete some pms...

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 09:56 PM
My ride, nor his ride has anything to do with this. It is alomost, well, not quite, intimidating when you people want to come back at me with a "Let me see ur ride" retort. I guess it just shows that you lack the intelligence to respond with an effective affirmation towards myself. As I have stated before, there is nothing to see with my car. It is an SCCA champion car and that's it. But alas! This is not about anyone's car. But I would give you credit for a well-balanced attack back on me and my character, but you didn't, so I won't. At least the rest of Girlie Images are cool as hell. Later, QD.

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 10:07 PM
repeat!

does budweiser recruit at a community college? I doubt you went to a respectable university bc driving a beer truck is not a high profile job. A 48k a yr job is not that great if you have a diplomia on the wall. My family just spent that on vacation. That was just a week, how do you do it in a year?

Negrodamus
10-02-2005, 10:15 PM
A 48k a yr job is not that great if you have a diplomia on the wall. My family just spent that on vacation.

SUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

bitch quit whoring in my thread.

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Go search my rents, they are both doctors BITCHES

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Oh, I can go into who's family has more money thing. I have a pretty good shot at winning. Let's see, my grandparents/parents(because I grew up with them) own, yes own a city. We have a house at the ocean on St. Simons Island. So close that when the tide comes in, it is under our back porch. We have 5 houses in the Blue Ridge Mountains in NE Tennessee, in the same city that we own. We are in possession of a couple airplanes. They don't believe in car payments so they pay for their cars outright. They sold(about 5 years ago) 11 acres of their land in TN for just shy of $2 mil. They still have 35 acres. Hmmmm. Math could tell you that at that rate, well, if you took math(it doesn't even have to be algebra) you can figure that out.

I didn't answer your question that you repeated because I felt an answer was unnecessary. But if you must know, if you consider Georgia Tech and Georgia State community colleges, then yes, they do. A $48k/year is not bad, but it is great seeing as how I only work from 7-11 5 days a week. Who else says they can? Why should I worry about making more money. I'm cool with what I have. See, you started something with someone you know absolutely nothing about. And, trust me, it is biting you right where you shave every night. Later, QD.

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 10:34 PM
and you own all that and still drive a neon...and what college did you go to?

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 10:36 PM
and im related to the kennedy;s whats ur point

Relatives, huh? You ever heard of John Adams and John Quincy Adams? I think, hold on......oh yeas. They are great, great, great, great grandparents of mine. This can get sillier and sillier or better and better or it can just stop. Either way is fun...I mean fine with me. Later, QD.

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 10:40 PM
i smell a hurricane!

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Again. What does my car have to do with anything? Now you're getting a little beyond silly. Almost obessive with what car I drive. You're reaching for some sort of happy little "cutdown" for me. A hurricane? You smell one? Lolol. Later, QD.

DerrickT
10-02-2005, 10:49 PM
:lmao: imma go download that 3-6 cd now lol... sorry elliot.

quickdodge®
10-02-2005, 10:51 PM
Lolol. Yea, me too, Elliot. I'm out of this thread, too. My bad and shit. Later, QD.

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Wow... someone needs to slow down just a bit on the braggin rights of IA around here. Not the first time I have seen you try and out-do others, just a little annoying. Few guys are still waiting for you to find a ass shot, btw... :doh:

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 11:05 PM
go back to ur humpu forum, your skills are lacking

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 11:10 PM
skills are lacking? wtf skills are you talking about? :rolleyes:

GirlieZ
10-02-2005, 11:14 PM
organic chem is calling...peace!

Scrappy
10-02-2005, 11:16 PM
you are fuckin weird :screwy:

Hulud
10-02-2005, 11:17 PM
lol

the big slizzard
10-03-2005, 12:07 AM
"They are great, great, great, great grandparents of mine."...LOL ignorance. Those damn ghosts are messing up your mind. Ive lost all respect for budweiser...they actually hired you? I guess everyone strives to reach certain goals in life and i see you didnt aim very high...

im done with this thread.

quickdodge®
10-03-2005, 04:21 AM
Oh Slizzie, you're so cute trying to be big and bad. But stop, please. It's not working. Just go back to your "May God bless you" crap. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
10-03-2005, 07:15 PM
::gives out free *chill pills* to both parties involved::

Kevykev
10-03-2005, 07:32 PM
LOL @ "LET'S PLAN A ROBBERY" track.

Benn jammin' that shit all day.